Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 345, 346, 347 ... 352, 353, 354  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:01 am
Tam-I don't know. There used to be one in a mall up in the city, but I don't know if it's still there. I'll have to Google it. I don't know how much she'd enjoy it but I definitely would. eBil

Saiyouri-*hugs* Me too.

Yeah, and not everyone needs a full eight hours, especially as they get older. I can get by on less sleep than I used to.

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:34 pm
Rayven- Well for part of the day I'm ok with 6hrs. But then I crash. I know it's my anemia. I just can't wait for this stupid girly thing to be gone cause I'm hoping my anemia heals so I can think instead of being kinda brain dead. Especially with hubs talking about next month purchases to see if he can get my birthday gifts while getting everything else done. Not gonna work well with a brain on vacation yet again.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:18 am
Saiyouri-It's your birthday next month? Awesome! Very Happy Please don't let me forget. XD Awww. I'm sure he'll manage to get you something nice. Very Happy

My mom's birthday is tomorrow. I don't know how much she'll enjoy it because she caught another virus. Grr We keep treating her like a leper so we don't catch it. XD

Attention Rayven's Nest Patrons:

I made a new banner for the front page. I think it's super cute, if I do say so myself. Embarassed What do you think?

Established Citizen
Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:35 am
Saiyouri, remind me about your birthday, too, please?

OH, that banner is beautiful, Rayven!

Rayven wrote:
Tam-I don't know. There used to be one in a mall up in the city, but I don't know if it's still there. I'll have to Google it. I don't know how much she'd enjoy it but I definitely would. eBil

I hear they're going to get in baby Yoda dolls to stuff and dress. XD I think you'd have a blast with it, and around valentine's day there are sales.

Speaking of dressing a doll. I have a couple pictures of pretty dresses that I bought for virtual dolls last year.

https://i.imgur.com/Uq5cdNm.png

https://i.imgur.com/RQg5o6D.png

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:23 am
Tam-Thanks! Very Happy I had trouble figuring out where to put the bird, but I think I finally found a good spot.

Oooo! Baby Yoda! Luffles XD I'm sure I would.

Those are lovely! Very Happy I really love the doll on the bottom. She's so cute!

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:55 pm
I like the design Rayven. Nice banner.

I'll try my best to remind you two of my birthday. I could even forget it at first lol.

Rayven- I hope your mom gets better soon and she stops getting sick. Poor thing. *hugs for your mom*

Hubs has a plan for my birthday, it's just the total cost. It will be 400$. A switch system, controller and Animal Crossing game. He's trying to get as much as possible so he's trying to plan things out now so he can make sure he can get as much as possible. I'd take one at a time and wait to play the game, but someone doesn't like that.... Butthead.

Tam- Baby Yoda at build a bear? That will sell like hot cakes. So many people will get them. I hope they make him as cute as he is.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:37 pm
Saiyouri-Thanks. I'm glad you both like it. Very Happy

Thanks. I could probably forget my own too. XD Yesterday I paid the hairdresser before she did my hair. I was afraid I might forget and just walk out. LOL She seemed to understand. She said her and her husband help each other remember stuff.

Thanks. Me too. She's been sick a lot this winter. Her Sjögren's keeps her immune system compromised. Sad

Wow! That's awesome he wants to get you such nice things. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:32 am
Rayven wrote:
Tam-Thanks! Very Happy I had trouble figuring out where to put the bird, but I think I finally found a good spot.

Oooo! Baby Yoda! Luffles XD I'm sure I would.

Those are lovely! Very Happy I really love the doll on the bottom. She's so cute!

Yeah, I think the bird's in a good spot. Very Happy

XD I just hope they make him cute, like Saiyouri says. Groot didn't work out so well. Though their little baby Groot for Rocket to hold was cute, and Rocket looked okay.

I love the eyes and mouth I use on the bottom Weird. They're based on a wild knuffel someone else on the site made, and are called Punky. Her staff, wings, hair, and dress all come from the set I bought her. There were also head wings, eyes, a background, and a mouth.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:32 pm
Thanks. Very Happy

I haven't seen them, but I can imagine how they could go wrong. I hope Baby Yoda turns out cute too.

She's really pretty. I love the colors too. Very Happy

I slept about 10 hours last night and I'm still tired. :/ I guess I'm lacking more sleep than I thought. Plus I've been so busy. I normally don't have trouble staying up until 11:30, but last night I passed out at 9:30. XD

Long-term Citizen
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:27 pm
Rayven- Well paying before makes sense. I just hope you don't ever forget you paid before you get your hair done.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that *hugs your mom*. Auto immune disorders are not a nice thing at all.

.... No idea what went on last night, Symphony came in to meow at least twice and when I finally got up, I couldn't find anything in the place to explain what could of caused it. >.> I really wished someone would speak human to explain what's going on at night.

I got a cross stitch piece finished. And might have a few more to do. I also have over 100 emails I sent myself of patterns that are cheap to go through to see if they are something I might want to get in the future. Finding free patterns online isn't easy for cross stitch.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:30 pm
Saiyouri-I hope not too. XD I don't want to pay twice.

No, they're not. I hope I don't get it too. I'm afraid I'm predisposed to it. :/ Mom usually does alright with it, but I have noticed she's been getting sick easier. She's getting older too though so maybe that's part of it.

Hmmm. Maybe she was just bored. XD She probably wonders why humans sleep all night.

Congrats on finishing one. Very Happy I've never tried to find one online. I usually buy the kits because I don't have every color of thread.

I'm not sure if I'm sick or if my sinuses are acting up. I don't feel very well.

We're meeting my aunt tonight to celebrate Mom's birthday. I hope Mom and I aren't contagious. XD

Long-term Citizen
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:18 pm
Rayven- I'm thinking of buying patterns or kits for now on. It's too hard to print patterns that actually work. And I have most thread but most patterns aren't that great for use on paper.

Hubs and I thought of reasons for Symphony to wake us up and we thought of a few but the last two nights she's been quiet.

How did the aunt meeting go?

Talked to my son, everything that can go wrong with his car is. A part he fixed, fell off literally..... So he's doing great... Hubs called him and said we'd like to send my son a few hundred dollars, and of course my son said no cause of bills and when hubs told him we are fine after bills, he said, no cause it's mom's birthday. He's a good kid for sure. I so hope his car stops being a little brat and just works for him so he can get a job. Or find one at least. His muffler is really loud so driving is kinda hard to do without getting in more trouble for it.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:07 pm
Saiyouri-Awww. I can see how it might not work or print off well.

That's good. I hope you got some sleep. Very Happy

Pretty good. We should have rescheduled though. Mom still wasn't feeling great and she barely ate anything. And...I was getting what Mom had. Sad I've had a fever the last two days. I hope my poor aunt doesn't get it.

Poor kid! I'm sorry his car isn't working right. I'm having a little trouble with mine too. I wish cars just worked right. I hope things start to work out for him.
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:58 pm
Hey guys! sorry I've been MIA, I went home for a bit.

I like the new banner Rayven.

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:25 am
What Boo said. Only I was just hiding in a corner. XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 345, 346, 347 ... 352, 353, 354  Next
Page 346 of 354