Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 343, 344, 345 ... 353, 354, 355  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:25 pm
*hugs* Rayven I hope she doesn't suffer. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:22 pm
*hugs* Thanks Saiyouri. She passed away about an hour ago. I don't think she was in any pain, just a little scared, but I believe she was out of it when she passed so I'm thankful for that.
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:01 pm
yeah, we'll just have to see if I even get the job.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. :[

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:04 am
Youcandoit, Saiyouri!

*hugs for Rayven*

Rayven wrote:
Tam-XD That's funny. He must be related to my dad. He doesn't have much legs either.

Neither did my dad. ...

Or me.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:44 pm
*hugs Rayven*

Happy Valentines everyone!~

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:02 am
Boo-Thank you. She was the last living grandparent I had. Sad

Have you heard anything about the job yet? It's probably too early. They seem kinda slow. XD

Tam-Thanks. I needed that. *hugs*

XD My legs are fine. The only reason I'm the same height as my dad is because I'm missing a couple of inches in my waist. LOL

Saiyouri-Thanks. Very Happy *hugs*

Did your hubby do anything special for you today?

Yes, Happy Valentine's Day! Very Happy

Ugggh! I had a rough day. We made the funeral arrangements, but the funeral director was so rude, I made a scene by telling her off. thunk Embarassed I mean, I'm not sorry I did it, she needed it, but I embarrassed my mom and probably everyone else. *shrugs* The stupid woman was snotty and if you asked her a question, especially if she thought she had already told us, she would get sarcastic and get an attitude. It caught me off guard because I was expecting to be treated like a person today. She deals with grieving people for Pete's sake! Mad She had already been snippy with my mom and dad, and then she topped it off by getting an attitude with me. Before I knew what I was doing, I told her off. Then I started shaking and I had to storm out before I smacked her. I went outside to smoke and cool off, which wasn't hard because it was super cold today, before I went back in.

My cousin is a snot too, she made a snarky comment, but I avoided having a confrontation with her. Barely. This is stressful; grandma just died, I've been so busy the last few days, and there were too many people and distractions in that meeting. I didn't even want to go but mom made me. Rolling Eyes It was just too much stimulation the last few days and I snapped. She still deserved it though. Evil or Very Mad

Plus I feel bad for my son. He won't go to the funeral at all because my brother wouldn't go with him there. My brother was willing to split the time with my son, but my son won't go since he can't be there the whole time. Complicated family is complicated. Crying or Very sad

Established Citizen
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:24 am
Yeah, no. That's not how a funeral director is supposed to be. *big hug*

I once sat back to back with my mom, back before I left, and even though we were the same height standing, I was a LOT taller than her sitting.

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:52 am
@ Rayven- Haven't heard anything which makes me nervous, but its not a no yet.

That sounds very unprofessional of the lady. sorry that happened

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:30 pm
>.> I'm so sorry to hear that Rayven. That type of job you'd expect someone to be kind to people. I hope the rest of the preparations go smoothly for you all.

I'm sorry your son won't go.

I'm not good with funerals. I went to one and that was 3yrs ago, the first one in my life. My family doesn't do funerals. We cremate and then some people gather together to bury the person in a family member's backyard. My grandparents right now are in my aunt's yard. >.>; My great grandma is in a cemetery but no one was allowed to go with my grandfather to bury her. I have an odd family.

Hubs and I did nothing for Valentines. We both don't really care for the day. Hubs likes the fact that I don't expect things for certain days. But we did spend the night talking about what to do with my health. I think my anemia has been getting worse day by day and we are trying to figure something out. Ha my daughter thought that him not getting me anything was bad. I think she forgot who she was talking to.

I wished I had some good news to cheer everyone up, but I'm at a loss. Kinda brain dead atm from my anemia and only thing I can think of is my kitties are cute. Ya like they ever stop being cute. LOL

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:28 pm
Thank you all so much for your support. It means a lot. Heart

Tam-*hugs* No, it's not.

So you had more waist. XD It's weird how everyone is different. Yesterday I saw a cousin that I hadn't seen in years. She's a year or two younger than me, but she looks older than me. She's still cute as a bug though. XD Very sweet too.

Boo-Ok. Hopefully, you'll hear something soon. Very Happy

Thanks. Tomorrow should be better since everything is arranged and I won't have to deal with her.

Two different families from church brought us food today. It was so thoughtful. And yummy. XD The truth is we hadn't had a lot of time to cook so it was super helpful. We'd been eating out a lot. LOL

Saiyouri-I know. Thanks. I'm sure it will.

Yeah, me too. I can understand how he feels, but he's being stubborn.

That's not really odd. I don't know many, but I've heard a lot of people do that. In the old days, especially if you had much property, people were buried at home a lot. I don't think anyone likes funerals.

XD As long as you're both ok with it, there's nothing wrong with treating it as just another day.

Lol Cute kitties are good enough for me. Very Happy I hope you can get your anemia under control.

Long-term Citizen
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:05 pm
Rayven- I think most problems were fixed yesterday after I ate some beef. Hopefully my anemia will fix cause hubs and I talked and he said go back on wheat. I have to give that a few days before I notice anything. I swear my body is way too special in the head. I know I have celiac, but I can't figure out why my body can't fully function without gluten. I'm beyond confused. What I learned is never question my body. It's best to not, you will hurt your head from trying to understand things. >.<

My brain kinda died.... Yup great start to the day.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:56 pm
Saiyouri-I'm glad you felt better after eating. Very Happy

XD Your brain didn't die. It's just taking a vacation. LOL Mine does that all the time.

The funeral went well. It was a beautiful day. Just sad. I'm so glad it didn't rain.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:13 pm
Rayven-
I'm glad the funeral went well. *hugs*

My brain kinda should be giving me a headsup when it goes on vacation.... It's rather rude that it just disappears on me.
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:34 pm
@ Rayven- awww yay! thats nice of them. yeah they say food is a great thing to get for someone who just had a loss because they don't always take the time to take care of themselves.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:07 am
Saiyouri-Thanks. Very Happy *hugs*

That's true. XD Bodies do all kinds of weird things though. :/

I wish there was more posting going on for the event. Sad I guess everybody is busy. I know that feeling. LOL

How's your hubby doing? Oh, and your mother in law? I haven't heard you mention her for a bit.

Boo-Yeah it was. They were beyond sweet. True, and also we just didn't have time. When we did we were too tired. XD

One couple from church came to the funeral. They must have shown up at the last minute because we didn't see them until they gave us a hug before they left. They were the ones that just lost their son and then the husband had a heart attack a couple of weeks ago. I need to call her and thank her tomorrow. I was too busy today. I need to talk to her about the church's anniversary anyway.

Anything new going on with you?

I am so ready for this week to be over. We still have a few things to do concerning grandma. Then my son is going to rehab on Wednesday. It's 2 1/2 hours away! Shocked Mad I'm hoping things will calm down after that. Provided he doesn't get himself kicked out. Rolling Eyes
Page 344 of 355