Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 342, 343, 344, 345  Next
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:23 pm
@ Saiyouri- thank you. :] I feel like itís been coming and going.

@ Rayven- thank you. O: I really hope that I get it. I want it sooo bad.
Idk they said there was a delay in hiring.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:25 pm
Saiyouri-It's funny how they'll just get an idea into their heads. XD Bob will go a long time without bothering the plants, but then he goes on a rampage. Rolling Eyes

I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I hope you find some good, cheap alternatives. I wish I could help, but I've never had to use anything other than regular flour.

You're welcome. That's true. XD

We got the snow and ice too, mostly ice.

Kittymare! XD That's cute. Bob has gotten very talkative. He fusses at the birds, and sometimes I ask him questions and he say, "Yeah." LOL At least that's what it sounds like. When he won't answer I take it as a no. XD

Boo-You're welcome. Very Happy I hope you get it too. That was quite a delay. XD

Have you dressed your cat up lately? LOL
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:52 pm
mhm. hopefully it makes them more desperate lol.

and no, I haven't gotten anything new for her. thats usually just for halloween.

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:38 am
Cheap is hard to get when eating for Celiac's. I say this from 47 years of experience. But my favourite cookies are made with chickpea flour, by a Persian baker at the farmer's market. They settle my bowel when it's irritable too.

Got to be careful with multivitamines, if they have both calcium and iron they can neutralize each other, or something like that.

LOL Gorgeous? I hadn't thought of Boo Horse as gorgeous. Right now he's wearing a little T shirt with a dumb expression on it, shark camo print baby boy boxer shorts, and little red high top sneakers. I have to adjust the tail hole on his shorts, it's not high enough.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:46 pm
Tam- I'm glad you found something for your cookie substitute. I only take one multivitamin and that's just for iron. I refuse to take anything else.

For cheap I'm not buy anything at all and all the flours I found are reasonably priced for a once a year thing. Like no more than 4$ for a package of flour. Tapioca flour is the most expensive and it was like 5 or something and it didn't settle well with me with the cost of it.

Rayven- Night's back to normal pretty much. She's talking in the morning and you hear her traveling through the place during the day, so darn cute. Talked to hubs and I think she might have some bit of kittypression since we did replace their feliway and now she's active and before we changed them, she slept in our bed all day and barley ate.

I know there is a tad of snow and some ice; otherwise no idea about the weather. I kinda gave up thinking about it lol.

I love how when the kitties meow it sounds like they are saying actual words.

Talked to my son for like 3hrs yesterday morning haha. I think I figured out that he won't come here cause it will be a financial burden on us for awhile til we figure things out with someone else here. I raised too good of a kid. He does seem to be doing good. We talked about alot of things. I kinda want to tell him again he can come here but I don't want him to feel bad in anyway about it. I have a feeling he'd feel bad that I'm kinda saying come here when it will be tough for us. >.>;

I am still trying to figure out if the 6hrs of sleep I get is cause of the new diet. I know I can sleep less cause I cut out wheat. But I looked something up about anti-vaxxers yesterday, regretted life choices and felt sick just reading article titles and not sure if I want to look up more about my stupid stomach yet. I gotta stop reading things that I'm curious if it's true. I always regret life choices by doing that.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:04 pm
Boo-Yeah, not that they'd need to be desperate to hire you.

Shucks! You should do it more often. She'd love that. Rolling Eyes XD

Tam-Yeah. I think he is. XD His clothes sound adorable! Poor guy. That probably feels awkward. LOL

Saiyouri-I guess she could. Cats are pretty moody naturally though.

Awww. Poor guy. It's nice of him to think of you with what he's going through. Is he staying warm and eating at least?

Did you skip some vaccines?
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:32 am
well they're growing. they were supposed to hire 6 people last year but the 6th got carried to this year. and they're planning on hiring 6 more this year o:

I'll put her in her bread slice soon. lol

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:20 pm
Rayven- I'm thinking my son is eating the best he can. He does small jobs for someone to get gas money but I haven't asked him if he is. One thing I never think of >.>; I'm smart. He is cold alot he's mentioned that both times we spoke. But he doesn't seem angry about it.

The only vaccines I skipped were the flu shot in the last few years. Otherwise I have no idea if there's more I should be getting. Haven't even thought about it. Since I stay in all the time I probably don't need the flu shot if hubs is the only one to go out and still isn't sick. Seems only kids here get sick since two schools shut down from practically no students in them from being out sick.

Mentioned to my son about him coming out, vaguely and his response could be he might when he gets money or he'd be able to get his own place soon enough when he gets his car fixed and a good job. So no idea if he might consider coming out >.> I don't want to press it so I'm careful how I mention it.

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:37 am
Boo Horse's pants are fixed. LOL His legs are so short that his boxers look like britches.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 pm
Boo-Wow! I'd say you have a very good chance then. Very Happy

XD She might think you're going to eat her. I could dress Max up as a cow pretty easily. He's got the right colors and he's chubby. LOL

Saiyouri-That's good at least. My son is almost always angry. I'm sorry he's cold though. Sad

I got my flu shot the last two years, but I only got one before those. I didn't get one for many years because they scraped my bone with the needle. It put me off of getting one. It went ok the last two times thankfully. Speaking of sick kids, we only had a baby at church today. All of the kids were sick and didn't come. Shocked I mean we don't have many kids to begin with, but for all of them to be sick was sad to hear.

I'm sure if he really wanted to he would. At least I hope he'd put his pride away if he was desperate.

Tam-XD That's funny. He must be related to my dad. He doesn't have much legs either.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:18 pm
Lol Tam.

Rayven- Ohio shut down 2 schools so far that I'm aware of because of how many kids are sick. Kinda odd.

I don't think it's pride for my son. I think it's more that he doesn't want to put a finicial strain on us cause of another person is here and he knows hubs and I are on a tight budget to begin with. He told his father's new wife that we can't afford him coming or us helping him out. It bugs hubs that he won't come but I think he understands. I'm hoping he might come when he gets some money so he has nothing to worry about as much.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:45 pm
Saiyouri-I'm glad they did though. That will help stop the spread.

I understand. If he could find a job right away it might actually help you though. He seems to find jobs pretty quickly. It's gotten pretty tough to get a job here, and even when you do find one, it takes a while to get it.

Long-term Citizen
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:32 pm
Rayven- I hope so too. He said a part time is smarter til he can get some money and easier with living in a car. I know the last job he had, he fell asleep on the forklift... But since he's not living with my mom I don't think that will happen cause the stress issues are lesser now than before.

I'm going to try to cross stitch finally. I'm nervous to do it, probably cause I haven't in so long and I have to wear glasses doing it. Ugh I hope this nervousness goes away soon.
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:12 pm
@ Rayven- yeah maybe.
I learned more in depth about the job and not sure how I feel about it. there's going to be a lot of tight deadlines which kind of gives me anxiety but also actually a lot of those things will probably be pretty quick to design so it might not be so bad.
Won't really know unless/until I'm actually doing the job.

lol well she just doesn't like wearing things

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 am
Saiyouri-I'm not sure my eyes can handle it anymore. I haven't tried since I became farsighted too. I can see better without my contacts in though. Reading glasses tend to give me a headache. I guess if I ever try it again I'll just have to try it with my contacts out. I don't think I could handle using my reading glasses that long. I don't even read with them. LOL

Boo-It's worth a shot. If it's easy stuff you can probably get it done in the allotted time.

No, I'm sure she doesn't. XD

My grandma will be passing away any time now. Her organs are shutting down. Poor thing looks so pitiful. Sad This is the first time I was able to get on the computer all day. Sigh
Page 343 of 345