Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 341, 342, 343, 344, 345  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:50 pm
Tam- Ugh the pain of not eating certain things. *hugs*

I just hate how my body is developing so many issues at once. Makes it a bit harder for me to figure things out one at a time, instead of that I have to do it all at once. And my anemia is still not that great so it makes thinking even harder. Though I am sleeping a bit better. 6 hrs a night but I'm not waking up during that time so that's an improvement.

Yay for getting things done. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

Haha that is so cute.

Established Citizen
Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:01 pm
Well, I've found it more of a pain TO eat certain things. lol *hug*

I had trouble with anemia, then I finally found an iron I could take, and had the money to afford it. So now at least that isn't something for me anymore. SO grateful. Glad you're sleeping better.

Thanks, me too am hoping I feel better soon.

https://www.buildabear.com/dw/image/v2/BBNG_PRD/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-buildabear-master/default/dwd12f5cf7/28176Alt2x.jpg?sw=600&sh=600&sm=fit&q=70

There's Boo Horse. He's the purple unicorn heartable. I found out buying the sample one was best, because the dolls are blind packed.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:15 am
My iron fix is using a multi-vitamin with iron in it. For so long I was on prescribed iron pills and had to go in pratically every month for blood tests to check my levels to go on and off of them when I built up enough iron storage. Then I was on them for a couple months, started to overdose on them and chose to take multi-vitamins insteads. It's enough most of the time. Just with my celiac the iron I get isn't enough. I swear my body had to get the things that like to work together lol.

He looks nice. I thought of getting some a few times, but the cost hubs and I keep saying no after awhile. Even though they had some pokemon and they were cute.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:56 pm
Boo-I hadn't thought of that. You'll definitely need to put "Do Not Bend" on them, but they deal with so many packages they're not careful. Grr I wonder if you wouldn't be better off just putting them in those round things. I hope you know what I mean because I don't know what they're called. XD

Saiyouri-That's awful. A lot of them seem to have the attitude that their time is the only thing that matters. :/

I'm glad that he's handling it well. It's terrible when someone is so bad to be around you'd rather be homeless. Been there, done that.

XD Uh oh. I just hope no one eats them or steps on them. Silly cat. Very Happy

Awww. I hope you won't have to give up chocolate.

Tam-Thank you! I didn't get much done this week. :/ I've been too busy. I'm hoping to get it done this weekend and start submitting it again.

Sorry to hear about your headache. *hugs* It sounds like everything else is going pretty good though. Very Happy

XD That's so cute!

That is a gorgeous unicorn! Luffles

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:00 pm
Rayven- For us when we can't find something it's gone forever most likely... My cross stitch needle and 5ft of floss are still missing from over a year ago and still no idea what happened to them. So I think the thumb tacks are the same. No idea how she loses things so darn well... but she's too good at a job we didn't hire her for or even know we needed Night for. LOL

Yesterday hubs bought me some Mcdonald's fries and I had boo boos after I ate. I think testing the chocolate candy in the fridge might be a bad idea. I know Mcd's uses at least 3 oils in their fries and if I have a reaction then theres a good chance that chocolate could have the same. If I try chocolate it won't be for another day or so. But I think there might be a high chance my body hates it. Hubs isn't sure how to do shopping now with making sure all soy isn't in foods or wheat. I know somethings with soy in it might not bug me since soy is used as a preservative in some form in most foods. I honestly gave up caring after yesterday. I know the older I get things will change and my allergies could get worse, so it's expected but I'm not even 41 yet and things are happening all at once. Would be nice for them to come slowly so I can figure things out better.

Knowing how my mom is, I know how much my son is enjoying life. It is sad that being homeless is more fun than having a place to live. But I'm just glad he's keeping in good spirits. Haven't heard from him and just realized it; to find out how the car fixing went. I wonder if I will remember to message him and see how it went.
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:26 pm
@ Saiyouri- Thank you dear!
unfortunately I lost motivation to do anything this week, so I really need to buckle down and get some stuff done. I did make an instagram last night though o:

@ Tam- haha that sounds random! XD I haven't thought of it.

@ Rayven- Ahh yeah, that might help. I'll have to see what other people do.
ooh like those cylinder tubes? I feel like those would be more pricey. but also not sure if they make sense for the size of my prints. but again, I'll ask someone what they do.
Also I finally made an Instagram for my art last night o:

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:45 pm
Saiyouri-XD Do you have any vents in your floors? Probably not since you don't have central air, but I know those are good places to lose things. LOL

I know what you mean, but my mom always said we start falling apart around 40. I'm seeing with myself, too, that she was right. Rolling Eyes

It is, but at least he's not letting it get him down. I wish him the best of luck. Very Happy

Boo-Yeah, that's what I meant. XD One option might be to cut up empty wrapping paper tubes? I don't know if that would be allowed though. That's awesome! Very Happy That should get you some exposure.
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:00 pm
@ Rayven- well if even if I steal some from my mom that wouldn't be near enough. XD anything is allowed as long as it fits the postal guidelines.
I hope so. o: I want to have a lot of followers now D: but it takes time.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Boo-True. They might allow it. I've seen some crazy packaging. XD

Aww. Yeah. You'll get there though. I've been tempted to join to share pictures, but then I remind myself it's social media and I don't do that. XD
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:14 am
I honestly don't care for it much either but instagram is good for artists.

I have a interview on Monday but its a job I applied to in august so I don't have a job description to look at o:

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:06 pm
MungoBoo- Well at least you got something done. I hope your motivation comes back.

Rayven- Our heating is against the base of the wall and the slots in them could have fit the floss and needle but not sure if Night would go and put things in it. She usually sits on it to keep warm if needed.

I know older people get things can get worse, but seriously give me some space in between things. Having stomach issues in some form every night is kinda annoying. Food is starting to become to much for hubs. He was upset last night trying to help figure out what I can eat. I know it's gonna take awhile for him to get accustomed to but I hope things don't get to worse for him handling this.

I forgot to message my son LOL. I'm doing so good.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:52 pm
Boo-I can understand that.

That's wonderful! Good luck! Very Happy Oh, well, they can hardly blame you for that. XD I wonder what took them so long?! Confused

Saiyouri-Hmmm. Perhaps she uses it as a hiding spot too. XD

Yeah, it'd be nice for you to get a break. Poor guy. He's so nice to care though.

LOL I forget stuff all the time. Plus I've been catching myself doing weird, stupid things when I'm distracted. I never used to do that. *shakes head*

It's beautiful today and so warm! Very Happy I hope everyone gets nice weather today.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:55 pm
Rayven- I wouldn't doubt Night has a hiding spot. Hubs had tried to look into the vent parts but couldn't find anything. We both gave up on looking for things that are missing. We have been doing pretty good at making sure things don't go missing anymore.

Hubs and I talked about my health yesterday and he said he's proud of me for finding different things for him to get for food. But he's still upset about that I can't have so many things. So he might be slowly coming around to the change.

Well hubs and I both forgot our anniversary yesterday. It was the day I moved in. Told him what day it was at bed. He smacked his head and walked off. LOL

It's coldish here with wind but hubs said it's not too bad. That he thinks spring is coming. For me it's hard to tell considering not sure what season we even had this so called 'winter'.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:20 pm
Saiyouri-Yeah, sometimes it's just easier to keep things put up so they don't get them.

That would make things hard but I'm sure you'll both adjust.

Belated Happy Anniversary! Very Happy Better late than never. XD

I hope he's right, but I fear he's not. The weather will still be cruddy until at least April. That's usually what happens. Sigh

Bob tried to sneak up on me earlier today, but I knew it was coming and I scared him instead. XD He looked at me like he couldn't believe I did that.

Long-term Citizen
Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:53 am
Rayven- We are now making sure plastic canvas pieces I make are not above the bed. We found two on the bed and lost thumb tacks that way. Not sure how anyone got to them though since there was one there for the longest time and no one touched it.

Hubs seems alot better with the food thing. I told him an idea I had for future cookie cravings if we can't figure out the perfect flour to use to make me some. We have rice, I roll up some and put chocolate chips into it. Bam! cookies. He kinda gave up on me after that for awhile. Tried to talk to me about it.... and that didn't even go well hahaha. We got rice flour, coconut flour as options. Tapicoa is too expensive for a batch of cookies. I know we wouldn't use it that often; maybe like once a year if anything, but still not comfortable with the cost. We just need to figure out what will make things taste good and not like other gluten free foods, which makes you wants to throw things and people out windows with how horrible they are. On amazon, couple people said a coconut/rice flour tastes great in desserts so that might be a good option for me. And rice I did figure might work out the best.

Thank you! *smiles* Yup later is way better than what might be coming in the future. Hubs thinks we might end up forgetting for several years.... HAHAHAHA I think that might happen in about ten years. Last few years it was later in the day, this year it was right after midnight. So it was close. And if we forget together, we are doing something as a couple. And no one can get angry at the other since we both are forgetting hahah.

I gave up caring about the temp, it's just .... mother nature needs helps big time. Couple days in a row it was nice and spring like, today wake up to a winter weather advisory for snow/ice mix... Yup cause that makes sense.

HAHA. I had that with Zell. Didn't know he was behind me and I hit him with both shins when I turned around right after I woke up. But Night a bit later started to talk and raised her voice. I was in the bathroom so I'm thinking she was warning the others about it. Like she was scared something might be bad in there or happen in there. Maybe she had a kittymare. She's pretty easy to tell what she's trying to say. It was so cute. We haven't heard Night talk like that for well over a month.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 341, 342, 343, 344, 345  Next
Page 342 of 345