Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 334, 335, 336 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:13 pm
@ Rayven- it was alright. they didn't stay after cause they wanted to get home. my mom brought me some parmesan cheese cause I said I needed to get some. XD

@ Saiyouri- its still cute tho lol

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:02 am
Miku-I'm glad you and your family are ok. Where I live is more of how you describe your hometown. Once in a blue moon there are cases of domestic violence that went way too far, but no gangs or major criminals. Thanks to controlled substances we are starting to see more cases of theft though, but most of the people are arrested for possession of a controlled substance. Rolling Eyes

Tam-That's ok. I can kind of picture it. It sounds like a neat idea. Very Happy

When do you get your caftan? Did she say how long it would take her to do the alterations?

Saiyouri-That's good. It took me a long time to learn that. Sometimes we just have to accept that we can't control everything. That's hard when it comes to our kids though.

That's a good idea. I'd be curious if I were you.

Oh. That makes sense. It sucks when we feel like we have no control over anything.

XD I think the landlord would have been mad at me if I had done that. I would probably do it anyway if they had been spiders. LOL I couldn't smell them either. I assumed they have to get upset or be squished to smell. *shrugs*

Oh no! Poor Zell! Max does alright as long as he's behind the vacuum cleaner. XD

Well, at least you're almost done. I know you'll be relieved. We finally brought our tree in this morning and got it in the stand. Now to decorate....

Boo-Yeah, that's a long day for them. Awww. That was sweet. Very Happy Moms are the best!

What are you going to put it on? Spaghetti?
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:07 am
UtterlyWeird- It is mostly extinct but you can potentially find audio files somewhere online with it I'm sure. I wish you luck in your hunt. It is a very interesting language, it sounds odd if you aren't used to the way that native languages are pronounced but you get used to it fairly quickly.

Rayven- Thankfully there's not much in the way of violent crimes here either other than as you said domestic or thefts. But I would definitely prefer my hometown over here. Too many drugs floating around for my own comfort. Especially as she gets older, the problem here seems to be getting worse. Out of a town of roughly 6000, there's at least 250 on methadone [a good few of who aren't truly getting clean, unfortunately.] and countless others around doing illicit substances sadly.
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:55 pm
Rayven- I have 2 more pieces to fully stitch up and then I can put the edging on. I'm doing white/blue and blue/white. Then the time to take forever and a few decades after that to put it together. I just need to remember to go slow. I'm hoping that since it's not designed and just a straight line it will make things easier to put together.

I did hear that my son got a new job and it involves driving a forklift from my daughter; so that's something on the news front I guess lol.

Miku- Wow sorry to hear about the issues with drugs by you. For us that was last year big time (or the year before that I forget). It seems drugs in Ohio aren't as bad where it's being reported non stop. I hope things can clean up by you.
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:20 pm
Unfortunately, I doubt it'll be dealt with any time soon. It's a massive problem over the entire island sadly. Even my hometown is starting to have major issues with people being addicted to opioids robbing homes and businesses. It's not as bad as out this way though. Heck there was a big drug bust down the road from us only a month or so ago.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:36 am
Miku-It's hard telling how many there are around here. It's so sad and disturbing to see people waste their lives like that.

How the stuff with your car going?

Saiyouri-It sounds so pretty! Those were my school colors too. XD

That is good news! Very Happy It sounds like things are looking up for him.

Sorry I'm not more talkative. I keep yawning while I sit here. XD It's been a long couple of days.
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:38 am
Had bad weather the past few days so we're going to get the work done on it over the weekend.
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:17 am
@ Rayven- yes mostly that. XD I like the get the cheap big containers of parmesan (even though they don't taste as good) just because I pour so much on my psketti. XD
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:42 am
Miku-Sorry your weather isn't cooperating. Sad Hopefully all works out this weekend. Very Happy

Boo-XD I do that too! I love it when the Parmesan melts onto the fork.

Long-term Citizen
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:20 pm
Rayven- It's ok. I'm kinda tired right now and hubs said I was not myself yesterday (no idea what that was about; like I was upset).

I got the garland finished and now putting it together. It's not too bad this time round with straight lines to work with instead of a design that is hard to put together and hard to keep together while stitching. So at least it's not hard, just very time consuming and going to be heavy for sure the longer it gets.

Miku- The only difference with our places; is I think more crazies are coming out of the woodworks.

Seems a guy whos's been living here for awhile was spoken to by the manager for being a possible peeping- tom.... Nice to just find this out, might live on the 3rd floor but not sure if I feel comfortable in this place with a massive window in the living room with a tree in front of it. And hubs was approached by the crazy drunk woman who lives out here. She's known to talk to herself in the middle of the drive and this time he was talking to a neighbor and she threatened to kick his butt (she's drunk all day long), so he called the cops pressed charges and found out she's gotten over a grand worth of tickets and spent a long time in jail for her behavior here. Seems she's been known to get out of hand and the manager knows of her.... Like seriously, this woman should be in a mental home before something bad happens and I know that won't happen. I really hate how this state doesn't do anything right and leaves the old and mentally ill people to wander where they are the responsibility of pretty much no one since no one cares.

Woah sorry for the rant. I'm warm right now and I am still figuring out how I feel about what I learned last night. >.<; I really wished Ohio wasn't the funny uncle no one speaks about of Florida.

Queen of the Realm
Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:38 pm
Saiyouri wrote:
I really wished Ohio wasn't the funny uncle no one speaks about of Florida.

*perks up at the mention of Florida* Confused

Florida is ... well, it's Florida. Seriously, it's just weird - especially at this time of year when half of the rest of the continent is down here!
Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:23 pm
@ Rayven- mmm Very Happy I love cheese so much o:

I ended up using the parmesan in my spinach artichoke dip. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:30 pm
Saiyouri-We all have off days. I can usually figure out why I'm like that, but not always right away.

Uh oh. I hope it doesn't pull your tree over. XD

Wow. Sounds like you have a bunch of weirdos living there. Reminds me of Aldi's parking lot yesterday. XD Dad and I got to witness a wife screaming at her husband and some other weird stuff.

Blazestorm wrote:
Florida is ... well, it's Florida. Seriously, it's just weird - especially at this time of year when half of the rest of the continent is down here!

No offense, Queen Blaze, but I can't understand why anyone would want to invade Florida at Christmas. XD It's just not...Christmasy. That's just my opinion though. I'm sorry you have to deal with all of the lookie-loos.

Boo-That sounds good. Very Happy

Does your cat ever get bites of people food?

Established Citizen
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:34 pm
Love cheese? Yeessss. I'm lactose intolerant, but such a cheese junkie that I buy the vegan stuff, or freak out over lactose free Swiss at the farmers' market.

Mikuhiko, I looked. I may just have not looked enough, but I couldn't find any files of it. And I'm used to Quebecois, and it's already some weird.

Rayven, I have the caftan now! It's very comfortable, though I need to sew a little insert into the neck sometime, since the V neck couldn't be altered due to my great big head.

Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:47 am
@ utterly- I'm not sure if Ive ever had vegan cheese but I heard its not too bad. o: I'd be really sad if I were lactose intolerant

@ Rayven- when I first got her she was very interested in my food but now she doesn't care so much. Unless I'm eating cereal. Because she is OBSESSED with that milk. Like she will stare me down and jump up on the chair im sitting on in hopes of me letting her have some.
Otherwise she's sometimes interested in spicy stuff? When I first got her she took a lick out of my chili... and then went in for another lick and I'm like Nugget! also I had a hummus sampler thing with 4 flavors, plain, garlic, red pepper, and jalapeņo. I watched her sniff every single one and then she started eating the jalapeņo one. im just like is that okay for cats..? she's so weird. XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 334, 335, 336 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Page 335 of 341