Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 332, 333, 334 ... 371, 372, 373  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:17 pm
Hi Miku! Very Happy Not too much. I just made my avatar look like I'm ready for Christmas. XD How are you doing? Anything new?
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:47 pm
I know right lol. But everyone is still allowed to complain or feel bad about stuff regardless. But I still feel like I shouldn’t.

Did I not tell you about this?? My graphics card stopped working in my laptop, and since the laptop is pretty old now they don’t have as many parts readily available so a replacement for it would have been $600…so getting a new computer just made more sense.

Hey Miku!

*waves at Blaze*

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:54 pm
Not much overly new, also changed up my avatar to be more in the holiday spirit. I hope it turned out well.

We're working on getting the car fixed up to go back out home for christmas vacation.
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:03 pm
Pssst... Were getting close to page 350 >_>
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:37 pm
Boo-Yeah we can always complain but I'm not sure it does any good. I mean it helps to vent but it usually doesn't change anything. XD

Hmmm. I don't think so, but I guess I could have forgotten. Expensive parts! Yeah, a new computer makes more sense. I'd be in big trouble if mine broke.

Miku-You look nice. Very Happy

I hope it all works out. How far do you have to travel?

Xelriel wrote:
Pssst... Were getting close to page 350 >_>

XD I know. I hope somebody pokes me if I forget when it actually happens. I try to pay attention but.... LOL

How have you been Xelriel?
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:23 pm
@Rayven - I've been alright, Halo The Master Chief Collection just came out on PC on the 3rd and I've been loving it so far, Aside from that i corrected half of this entire sentence because im a sleepy boi still.
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:08 pm
Boo- For me Christmas is mostly buying things for my cats who I like to spoil and wished they were easier to spoil instead of the girls being overly picky. >.< Plus cold. I love cold weather and I thrive in it.

Rayven- Well the girls are back to their normal selves. Though Zell still doesn't really have anyone to chase, though he did chase Symphony a bit yesterday. It was nice to see.

Night it seems if she sleeps all day long she won't eat food. She eats when she runs around like someone needs to take her kitty license from her. She's weird. I noticed that she's done that before. No exercise no food, exercise she gets food. We give them special yums on occasion. Not too much cause she can get a upset tum tum. For a runt she seems really sensitive at times. Though I read runts mostly are like normal cats with health issues at times but nothing too serious. I don't understand her. I swear her body is slightly like mine, special.

I use lotion at times. I can't use too much cause the top will be cracking and bleeding and the bottom will be peeling horribly and I hate leaving the skin on everything and have to use a scrub brush for dead skin to remove it a few times a day >.< Sorry for the gross-ish comment. So I try to put lotion on the spot that needs it badly. Thankfully this isn't as bad as it used to be. I used to have a dozen cuts on each hand in the past. That was when OCD went full blown and not fun at all. Though my hands didn't seem to look like an old grandma's. >.< Grandma hands seem to appear when our temps are out of their own mind. One hand is a grandma and the other is my normal hand that looks young.... My body needs severe help.

I don't even know if I can describe the taste of the coffee to hubs. I kinda fail at that kind of stuff lol.

Hi Miku.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm
Xelriel wrote:
@Rayven - I've been alright, Halo The Master Chief Collection just came out on PC on the 3rd and I've been loving it so far, Aside from that i corrected half of this entire sentence because im a sleepy boi still.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I haven't played games in forever. Well, beside mahjong and things like that. I understand. I make a lot of mistakes typing everyday. I'm an expert with the backspace button. XD

Saiyouri-I bet he was grateful. That's how Max is when Minnie finally plays with him.

It sounds like she's just kind of hyper and will always be rather thin. I've met a lot of humans like that. We used to have a runt that was kind of special too. Actually I think her and Night would have a lot in common. Unfortunately, she got feline leukemia. We didn't know that was a thing back then. She didn't live very long. Sad I'm sure she already had it when we got her.

That's ok, and it didn't bother me. It takes a lot to gross me out. XD We just need stronger skin on our hands. Our hands do so much, and then with dishes, etc., it's hard to keep them in good condition.

I doubt that, but it might be hard to describe anyway if he has never tasted well.
Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:41 am
@ Rayven- yeah, computers are still stupid expensive. (especially if you get Mac like me-because they're better for art programs)

@ Saiyouri- haha yes cats need to be spoiled. I definitely spoil mine a lot
I live in my blankets in the winter lol.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:08 pm
Boo-I've never had a Mac. Are they very different?
Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:31 pm
Macs are better at running art programs and PCs are way better for gaming.

Otherwise the other differences is really just the display. like the "X" for x-ing out of the internet and such are on the other side. XD The "my computer" is "finder" on here and looks different. I think scrolling might be the opposite way too

Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:24 pm
We're both from central Newfoundland originally but different communities. It's roughly 5 hours to my hometown but about 6 from here to his as our hometowns are about.. an hour away from each other. We're hoping to have insurance and stuff straightened out next week so that we'll be all good to go for the holidays.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:30 pm
Boo-I think if I ever tried a Mac I would be all backwards for a bit. XD I guess I'd eventually get used to it. I doubt I ever see one. I've went all of these years without seeing one. LOL

Miku-Wow. That's a pretty long trip. I hope it all goes well. Very Happy Going home for Christmas always feels so good.

Established Citizen
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:49 am
I'm alive!

I also have a box beside me that contains FIVE different kinds of cookies that I can eat. I feel so wealthy. I also feel like I'm hovering on the edge of a food coma. Farmers' markets are dangerous.

We had ridiculous fluffy movie snow today.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:49 pm
Rayven- I know Night will always be thin, just when she sleeps all day then I worry since I know she's not eating. And since she already threw up after a day not eating, I don't want her to experience that again. I do know that if I keep it cold in here she will run around to keep warm. But with today and tomorrow it might be hard. 49 today and 51 tomorrow so two 50 days in a row, will be about 75 in here since I think both neighbors below us have their heat on and we get the enjoyment of having our place cook. It's amazing...... Ugh I hate it so much.

Poor baby. I heard about the disease for kitties. I know I read about it but that was years ago. And forgot everything I read. >.<

I completely agree. Hands should be tougher. Normal people can have issues but when you kinda damage your hands for several years washing them... life gets to be fun. >.<; I hate my hands at times, even though I know it's not fully their fault; it's the temp changes that are making things worse.

He's asked me to describe the taste of things before and I failed so hard. Though oddly enough if he has a beer he loves to eat after it. He told me food tastes amazing with a beer already drank. So at least that's something. Just coffee that late at night might be a bad idea so he can taste it LOL. He so wouldn't go to bed since a cup really gets him going.

Boo- I would love to live in blankets in winter. But I swear mother nature hates Ohio big time since we barley get it. Not until after December......

In the past... hubs would just walk away from me if he knew what I did for christmas and their birthdays. I even had them open their own gifts. You just hold them, hold their lil paw in your hand and help them rip open their gifts. I know it was more for me, but they should be able to open their gifts like people do lol.

I hope everything works out Miku.

Tam- Woot for cookies! Hope you don't overeat them.... I make that mistake too often with everything lol.

Lucky! I so would love that snow.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 332, 333, 334 ... 371, 372, 373  Next
Page 333 of 373