Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 314, 315, 316 ... 339, 340, 341  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:28 pm
Rayven- For some people it's really hard to stand up for themselves.

I hate how organizing is the only thing that calms my brain. Sometimes it's rather annoying. But it does. But having OCD doesn't help. Because I'm very organized and clean so needing to organize kinda is hard since I can't find anything at all to organize. >.> Great circle I got going there.

Read more into quitting smoking and women's bodies are horrible. Had no idea how much it screws with your hormones and periods. Quitting is really hard for women. I started to smoke but no where near where I was earlier so that's a plus.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:17 pm
I know. I wasn't always so good at it either.

XD Maybe you could go organize other people's houses. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Lol

I didn't know it was extra hard for women. Makes sense though. That's good. Hopefully you don't just smoke more and more like I do when I try to cut down. :/

Max is still grumpy. If he's still not acting like himself this week I guess I'll call the vet. I'm wondering if he has roid rage because of his steroid shot for his allergies. XD He never got it before though. Confused

Established Citizen
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:06 pm
Hi hi. I'm alive. Just dealing with a lot of pain, legs being strange, and blood sugar bratiness.

Get an organizing game, Saiyouri?

Ack. Yes, I hope the Max problem can be solved.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:16 pm
Hi Tam! *waves* Awww. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs* What's wrong with your legs?

Thanks. Me too.

Long-term Citizen
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:40 am
Rayven- People near me are icky. The guy across the hall it seems his apartment is supposed to be the worst one out here. The head maintenance hates going in there. Hubs was walking past the door at the same time the guy opened the door, theres no floor. All garbage. And they got a kid... But of course neither parent pays attention to her. >.> I'll figure something to organize, eventually. lol

I smoked more yesterday but I was stressed. Hubs one friend blocked him on two things and won't speak to hubs either and I started to freak that I did something to cause this. Hopefully I can smoke less and not go back to my normal habits.

Aww poor Max. I hope the steroids isn't what is causing his issues. It could be, though I don't know how that stuff affects animals. I hope nothing too serious happens.

Tam- Hi. I hope things get better for you. *hugs*

I never heard of an organizing game. Hmm. That seems interesting to look into.

Established Citizen
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:28 pm
Legs? They hurt. And the right one goes to sleep. Yes, I walk still. As much as I can.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:15 pm
Saiyouri-Oh. Ugh. No, I wouldn't want to organize that either. XD

I hope you have a better day today.

Yeah, me too. So far he seems ok except for being grumpier. I'm going to call the vet this afternoon. I didn't want to call them this morning because Monday mornings around there is a mad house. XD

Tam-Hmmm. I wonder what's causing that?! I hope it gets better. Walking is a good idea. It would probably get worse if you didn't walk.

Long-term Citizen
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:26 pm
Tam- Wow, I really hope things get better. Does keeping your leg up help? Could you be retaining water in your legs? I have that issue now and it's annoying and putting them up does help me. I just hope it gets better for you.

Rayven- Ya... and the person who just moved out, her apartment reeks of **** big time. Either it's cause her and her sister couldn't clean a litter box or the sister's kids peed all over the place and no one ever cleaned it up. There is no way 3 cats can do that unless it's for a long period of time that no one does anything and they just give up. >.> Ya we don't live near great people lol.

I think my depression is slightly kicking in. I'm hoping that it gets better. We have money and I got more cigarettes and that should help calm my mind. Just hoping I can keep positive enough to kick my depression back again.

I do want our last kitty but with Symphony getting depressed but it all better now; it wouldn't be smart to do that. Even though it would make me the happiest person in the world. Thankfully there is feliway that can help her feel better. The best product we ever heard of and it works magic.

WOW I really hope the vet can help you. Poor Max *hugs*

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:09 pm
Saiyouri-Cat urine has a strong, distinct scent. It was probably the cats. Once a cat starts going outside of the litter box it can be nearly impossible to get them to stop. I feel sorry for whoever has to clean that up. :/

I hope you can too. *hugs*

Yeah, it might only cause problems if you did it now. I looked that up. I'd never heard of it. I'm glad to hear it works. I'll try to keep that in mind in case I ever need it.

Thanks. *hugs* I called them yesterday and they said they didn't think that anything they did would cause that. He started acting better last night though, and he still seems better today. *knocks on wood* Dad and I think maybe they accidentally bruised him or something while restraining him. Whatever happened, he seems to be on the mend, poor guy. He and Minnie played last night, and this morning. He seems much happier. I just hope it continues.

Long-term Citizen
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:38 pm
Rayven- Maintenance hasn't even put a lock on the door yet and the neighbors kid keeps running in there and slamming the door when she leaves. Parents really are horrible. No idea how they will clean that and when and she's been gone for a month now and they still haven't cleaned the apartment. And the smell is getting into the hallway and causing hubs to get annoyed from how strong it is.

Feliway has a couple different types and it's an amazing product. Everyone calmed down and stopped hating each other. Even the girls hated each other at one point and they stopped it right away.

I'm glad Max is doing lots better. They could of bruised him on accident. Glad he's doing better though.

Today I gotta organize lots of patterns I have so I can find my next project. I think I found it, a chinese dragon.

I finished my box I made instead of hubs buying me a small chest to put things I originally had in a cabinet for display. It's all Mario themed and looks really good.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:17 pm
Saiyouri-I wish you guys could move. There's too much crud going on there.

Wow! That's impressive.

Thanks. Me too.

Cool. Chinese dragons are neat. Well, all dragons are neat. XD

Awesome. Very Happy I loved Mario when I was a kid. I played it so much my fingers would hurt. Lol

Long-term Citizen
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:35 am
Rayven- We figure we will move a few years after we get a car. And with my son moving out here, moving out of state makes things more harder. So no idea when we might move.

I wasn't allow video games as a child. Not sure the reason, not sure I even got a reason for not being allowed them.

Well I finally got the words ripped out of the aida cloth for something I messed up on. I cut the fabric too short for some reason and not sure just words is something that I care for to have so I took the words out to reuse the fabric for something more chinese like hubs would like. I'm hoping today things go well enough so I can start the dragon.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:48 pm
Saiyouri-I understand.

Perhaps money was a factor. It's not cheap to get a game system and a bunch of games. Or maybe, like a lot of adults back when games first came out, they thought it was useless, and didn't want their kids filling their time with it.

I hope it all goes well for you. Very Happy

I'm babysitting the dogs today. Mom had a doctor's appointment to go to. It's just as well. I can't get too much done here today since it's been raining off and on. I'm so glad though because it was getting kind of dry here.

How's your weather been?

Long-term Citizen
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:54 am
Rayven- Well all hell broke loose yesterday. I got my anxiety to calm down and then we had a huge mess in the kitchen. Hubs poured milk down the kitchen sink that was bad and it poured all over the floor and the cabinet underneath (and the cabinets aren't separated so it got on all our pots and pans). We are waiting right now for the maintenance men to come right now to fix it so we can clean all the pots and pans and the cabinets finally. Thanks to mom we were able to wash our laundry since we had to use something to clean up the milk. I just hope they do come because we can't really do anything in the kitchen until they come. ; ;

Knowing who my 'mother' was she probably didn't want me to touch games because they were evil somehow (she's crazy).

Well we had rain here and there, it's way to spotty here and our heavy storms aren't even heavy and if they are, they last a couple minutes tops so it's really disappointing. I so want cold weather and this month over with big time. I'm done with August and so is the head maintenance guy.

At least you got some rain, I hope nothing too bad happens if it gets dry by you.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:47 pm
Saiyouri-Oh no! That's horrible! Did they come and fix it?

I guess I can see how some people might feel that way. From the way you describe her, I picture the mother on the movie Waterboy. XD Have you ever seen it?

It's almost over. I love fall, but I don't want to lose summer. I haven't even went swimming very much. I'd like to go at least one more time.

Nothing bad, I just have to water the plants more. It's been nice to have a few days break from watering. I think I'll have to water tonight though.

I cleaned the garage some yesterday. My Mom has been trying to get Dad to do it for awhile, but he's a hoarder. :/ It looks a lot better. Dad was upset at first, but he calmed down when he saw I didn't throw much away. I just rearranged a bit, and swept it out. It still needs a lot of work, but it's the best I can do without Dad having a fit. Mom said she wants to work on the basement next. I told her I don't think I'm up for that. XD

Are your kitties doing ok?
Page 315 of 341