Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 312, 313, 314, 315  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:24 pm
Saiyouri-You're welcome. Very Happy I'm sure he'll call soon. Yeah, but I'm sure they won't care either way. That's just how employers are. *shakes head*

Most people would kill for a high metabolism. XD I'm sure it has its problems too though.

Tam-How's your brother doing? I haven't heard you mention him in awhile.

Established Citizen
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:33 pm
Brother's helping two young guys from a refugee camp in Malawi learn how to be Edmontonians. They keep calling him Mr. (last name here). Brother goes O_o to that.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:51 pm
Awww. That's very nice of him. Very Happy I guess he would if he's not used to it. I don't like being called ma'am. Rolling Eyes

Established Citizen
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:41 am
He says that was his dad's name.

I think Saiyouri will be interested in the name of the lady in this movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jveNLKzqvU If she can get the link to work.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:22 am
The video says it's unavailable ;;

I really do hope it's not brain injury but he doesn't seem too bothered by it. Probably accepted it. He called yesterday cause I pointed out hubs left him a voice mail and he had no idea that he did. I guess he wouldn't be able to come out here to live til the end of the year when he gets his license back. He had two things I forgot what they were called cause of the accident and didn't get them in time to respond so they took his license away til Dec 28 when he can get it back and pay 400$ for that... >.<

Hubs and I talked more on it and we have 3 pieces of furniture that we can give him. Only a coffee table and 2 tower cabinets but it's something at least to have in his new home. I probably should tell my son that lol.

I finally finished the biscornu last night. Ran out of my ESO plus sub so I went and cross stitched and got it finally done. That wasn't easy at all. But two needles that I use all the time are sitting in it so that's really nice. And now a huge thing is off my shoulders. Now I can relax and work on things as I want without constantly thinking about it.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:53 pm
Tam-I bet he did, that's usually what I hear people say. XD

Saiyouri-That's terrible. I hope he can get it back soon.

When you move into a new place anything is helpful. Very Happy

Congrats on getting it done! What's your next project?

Established Citizen
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:57 pm
Noooo. It's still there, Saiyouri.

Rayven: XD

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:10 pm
Well things got interesting for us last night. Daughter called twice swearing like a sailor because of something a former friend did (called cops impersonating my daughter to get the last of her belongings from inside the house). But we now have to find a way to do grocery shopping with no car.

Hubs mom's 'best friend' has fleas. She has a house with no money to pay for things which hubs and I don't understand and her cats have fleas and she won't do anything about it. His mom doesn't go into the house but picks her up to go do things and his mom won't listen to the fact that fleas could be on her and go to his mom's own body to her dog/2 cats in the house. So we can't have her come pick us up to go shopping. The bus he's not sure about because with this he's afraid people on it could of have something that we might get on us. Plus we have no idea where they even go to see if he can get to Walmart. Uber/lyft are too darn expensive to go shopping a couple times a month or once a month even. So he's going to ask the manager of the apartments to see if he can borrow her car once a month to get groceries. We are still trying to get a car but we need a co-signer in order to get one from the place that seemed like a big hope for us to get a car. I can't stop thinking non stop of what to do and I need to before I break down and break my brain.

Oh and my daughter called because she got bit by a red ant as well. She really needs to keep epipens or bendryl on her at all times and I don't know why she hasn't yet...

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:24 pm
Tam-Has Hurricane Flo turned into a tropical storm yet? XD

Saiyouri-Fleas are a real pain. I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I hope things get better for you soon. *hugs*

Yeah, I need to have one of those around too. The last few times I was exposed to something I was allergic to, my throat tried to close up. :/

Long-term Citizen
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:14 pm
Rayven- Well my daughter did admit that she wouldn't remember to have meds on hand with her. So at least she's honest. Just wished she'd actually have it on her since she had 2 flair ups this year so far..... Then yesterday she told me that she knew her friend had red ants at his house when she was there for breakfast yesterday morning.... so she put her hand down near them and had 4 on her..... Thankfully nothing happened... But still... >.<

Oh I forgot to answer your question on my new project. I'm going to try to do a work around for an IT Crowd project.... I swear I cut the fabric out right for the correct size but for some reason nothing is worked out. I have to put the people on seperate fabric and when we frame it put it in a way the 2 people and the wording fits inside the frame ; ; And the Labryinth worm. Plus more plastic canvas.

We have tried to see if Walmart will deliver groceries to us that they do have avaiable. But not to our place and it's 10$ per delivery ; ; SO hubs said he's walking to Aldi's to get our stuff. So he might be doing shopping a few times a month. At least we have something figured out. He does plan on asking the lot manager still but we do have an option he figured out so that's a plus. We just need to save like heck for a car and not sure how well that will go. I hope it's not too bad.

How are things going for you? I hope good.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:23 pm
Saiyouri-I think we're going to have to put your daughter in a beekeeper's suit. XD

I was helping a friend cut out squares of denim for a quilt once. I did a whole bunch that weren't perfectly square. Embarassed I'm not sure how I managed that. She never asked for my help again. XD I'm sure you'll get it though. Those sound like good projects. Very Happy

I'm glad you figured something out. Yeah, it will be much easier for you if you can get one.

I'm doing good. We took Max with us to the river yesterday for the first time. We weren't sure how it would go, but it went well. He got in the water up to his chest, but he had no interest in going in far enough to swim. XD That's ok, he did more than I thought he would, and more than other dogs I've had. Some of them didn't even want to get their feet wet. I wasn't sure how he'd be with kids, but several of them came up to him and wanted to pet him. I watched his body language and he was acting fine. Then he rolled over and asked them to pet his belly, and they were only too happy to oblige him. XD He's a good boy. He was kinda antsy though. I kept having to walk him around so I didn't get much swimming in. I also had to keep him out of the poison ivy. *shakes head*

Oh and my Mom did something funny the other day. She fell asleep while sitting on the couch, woke up suddenly, and told me I'd "have to Google it". XD That really cracked me up. I asked her what I was supposed to Google and she said she couldn't remember. Dad and I teased her for about 30 minutes. XD

Established Citizen
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:45 pm
It's not even the hurricane yet, Rayven. It was other stuff, and then I did some dumb things and wound up with an adrenaline surge. So I'm feeling wrecked. Not able to people much. But I'll be okay.

*hugs for all*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:45 pm
*hugs Tam* Oh. Well, don't do dumb stuff. XD Wink I'm glad you're alright though.

Long-term Citizen
Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:59 am
Rayven- I don't think anything will work with my daughter.... She's so special. She really does confuse me. I just hope she can start to carry bendryl with her. I know a purse is so not her but with something like this... She really needs to. BIG TIME.

Ah the joys of cutting things out and nothing turning out perfect. I know the feeling all too well. The squares would really give the quilt a bit of personality. I tried to make a quilt as a kid like 10-11 and nothing was even at all and I still sewed it all together.

We are going to slowly put money in a second account I have. It's connected to my main and the only way to get the money out of it is to transfer it to the main one. So it makes it harder to touch. I want to start small to make my brain see that we can handle everything. We really need a car. I forgot we need body wash and we don't have enough for this month.... And no money to get it. I'm so special. >.<;

Well I'm glad Max had fun outside. Poor thing going too close to poison ivy. I don't even remember what that stuff looks like. lol

Poor Zell has allergies. He is sneezing here and there and they are really cute. But I figured out what was causing it. I know how to handle that. Just glad his isn't as bad as one kitty I had. Poor thing had a red nose every summer that I nicknamed him Rudolph. He was a cutie.

LOL. Your mom really was really tired.

Well the craft cart came in and I got most things taken care of and have 2 more things to make. To hold nail care things so they are just sitting out and kitties can play with them and a container to hold the checkers pieces I made. As soon as I know if my son is moving out here I can figure out where to put the rest of the things, but it isn't too much thankfully. Hubs suggested getting me a wooden box like a chest (small one) to hold some things that I have. Those are the harder ones to place. They are cute things he got me that I have as a display in one of the cabinets so I'll figure out those later when I know what's going on with my son.

Tam- *hugs* I hope you feel beter soon. Take it easy.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:56 pm
Saiyouri-That's a good idea. I do carry that on me most of the time. She doesn't like purses? Shocked I'm not terribly girly, but I do love purses and shoes. XD

I'm glad you did. I bet it was cool. Very Happy Yeah, I don't think it would have hurt for her to use them either. They weren't that bad. She acted like I put her out, but I was helping her out for free. Rolling Eyes

Putting away any amount will help in the long run. Oh no. I hope you can find something to use.

Most of the time I can spot it. Once in a while I get confused by something else that has 3 leaves. Lol

Awww. XD Maybe it's dust. That stuff drives most animals and people crazy.

Apparently. XD The other day she pulled a similar stunt. She woke up abruptly and said, "Did one of the Kennedy's die?" I laughed and said no. But then we saw on TV that one of them did! Shocked Sad So we're not sure if she heard the TV in her sleep and we just didn't hear it the first time they said it, or if she's psychic. XD

Do you know when you might find out for sure if he's coming?
Page 313 of 315