Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 301, 302, 303  Next
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:08 pm
Rayven wrote:
*spots an alien lurking near the castle wall and knocks it out with her awesome ninja moves. gives it to the guard so they can stick it in the dungeon with the rest of the riffraff*

*jumps* What's this??? *goes over to examine the alien and shakes head* I thought the dungeon was where the Knights are supposed to be kept *moves back to small table and looks back at the alien in the corner* Where have the rest of the Knights gone off to? Hellooo. . .Hellooo. . .Hellooo. . .Hellooo. . .

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:38 pm
Scarz wrote:
*jumps* What's this??? *goes over to examine the alien and shakes head* I thought the dungeon was where the Knights are supposed to be kept *moves back to small table and looks back at the alien in the corner* Where have the rest of the Knights gone off to? Hellooo. . .Hellooo. . .Hellooo. . .Hellooo. . .

Sir Scarz I'm very sorry about that. I forgot that the knights were kept prisoner..uh..I mean kept comfortable down there. Embarassed Perhaps I should find another spot for our new "guest". *sticks tongue out at the untrustworthy alien*

Established Citizen
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 am
Rayven wrote:
XD She might be, but at least I know where you're at and that you'll come back. Very Happy Feeling any better?

Not really. Still bleeding. For over a week.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:49 pm
Oh poo! That's awful. Sad My Mom used to have trouble with that. She went to the doctor and they'd give her something to make it stop. I guess I have that to look forward to. Grr

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:59 pm
Rayven wrote:

Saiyouri-Oh that's good. Very Happy

They might. XD

I'm sorry to hear that things are going so badly. Sad I hope they get better for you and your family soon. Taking care of yourself is the most important thing. We'll be here when you're ready to talk. Heart

Thank you Rayven. Hubs and I spoke after we spoke to his mom and it took me quite a few hours last night to feel a bit better. I'm doing ok right now. Just trying to look forward to the E3 presentations today and the next coming days to keep my mind off of the bad right now.

I did finish the chest up and started the Pokedex last night. And the dex is coming well so far. I am doing the pattern on the spot by looking at the image of one. Not too bad.

I even had to reformat my computer and things are all set up finally. Just have one last thing to do but that can't be done until Dragon Age finishes downloading and it's almost done.

Just wish Symphony wouldn't wake me up cause the door to the computer room is shut. Otherwise I'd feel a bit more better since she'd actually let me sleep. >>

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:24 pm
Saiyouri-You're very welcome. Very Happy I'm glad you feel at least a little better.

That's awesome. I hope it turns out well. Very Happy

How come you had to reformat? Did something go wrong?

Bob beat me up this morning. Mad I needed to go to the bathroom and Bob likes to scratch on the door while I'm in there. My brother hates that and screams at him, and since my brother was home, I didn't want Bob to get into trouble. I tried taking him in the bathroom with me, but he tore into me. Shocked He got his nails stuck in my skin near my neck. It didn't bleed much, but it left pockets of blood and bruising. It didn't feel very good and it looks even worse. Rolling Eyes Bob and I didn't speak for a couple of hours. XD

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:01 pm
Rayven- Well the Pokedex just needs filling in and then combine it. And hubs really likes what I got done so far. So that's a plus. It doesn't look too bad.

The newest windows update asked me if I wanted to install a program which I did but the updates the new program gave me for different things on my computer like wifi and sound messed it up badly. The whole thing pretty much stopped working. I backed everything up and then reformatted. So far things are working again.

It seems Bob has a real big fear of bathrooms. Poor thing. I hope he's ok now. And hope your wound heals soon.

Well my daughter graduated from school yesterday, son sent me a video of it and then last night she got bit by a red ant on her head.... Her father's new wife took her to the hospital. She's badly allergic to them. I just need to message her now and ask how she's doing. Didn't want to when I woke up since they are a hour behind us and didn't want to chance waking her. As a child her one hand blew up so badly and took taking her to 2 hospitals and more than 8hrs to find out she was allergic to those ants. >.> She really needs to keep a epipen next to her. I hope she can get some.

Established Citizen
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:42 pm
I'm TAKING the meds the gynecologist gave me.

Oh dear. **hugs for both Rayven and Saiyouri**

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:55 pm
Saiyouri-I'm sure it looks good. Very Happy

That sucks. I'm glad you got it working again.

Maybe, but I think it was more about me putting him in there. He goes in there by himself sometimes. He might have been afraid I was going to give him a bath. XD He's ok now. Thanks. Me too.

Congrats on the graduation! That's awful about the ant though! I hope she's ok. It's a good idea to have one around. I could use one myself, but I've never gotten around to it. It sounds like they caught it in time so she should be ok.

Tam-You already have some?! Well, poo. Sad I hope they kick in soon. *hugs* I don't know what will happen if they don't start working.

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:34 pm
I hope the meds work Tam *hugs*

Rayven- Well according to my daughter the doctors didn't believe her that she was bitten by the ant since she didn't see it. She's ok now. They most likely gave her something like benedryl. But she really does need to get some epipens. Wisconsin is known for their red ant colonies and she has not exactly paid close attention to them being around for years now.

Coolish weather now. I love whatever season this is.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:46 pm
Saiyouri-I'm glad she's ok. I don't think we have any red ants here. The black ones bite, but it doesn't cause any real harm. It just hurts. XD An ant crawled in my ear once and was chewing on my eardrum. That really hurt. Plus I could hear it chewing and that freaked me out.

Me too. I was surprised that it was kind of chilly when I woke up. Good thing too. I have to weedeat. Sad

Speaking of biting insects, my Mom had a large brown recluse crawl onto her arm yesterday! Shocked She knocked it off before we even knew what it was. We finally found it, and sure enough, it was a brown recluse. I'm just glad we found it. To be honest, I wasn't that worried about finding it because I figured whatever it was probably wasn't poisonous, but Mom kept saying we had to find it. It's a good thing she persisted or we could have been bitten by it.

Established Citizen
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 pm
**hits myself in the ears to knock away thoughts of ants in them**

Thanks guys.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:15 am
Don't worry Tam. I won't let the ants get you. Wink

You're very welcome. Very Happy

I hope your weather was as lovely as mine was today. We sat outside for awhile and just enjoyed our backyard.

Established Citizen
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:52 pm
Yesterday was okay, but too windy. Today, it's hot and windy, and the wind has dried up nearly all the moisture that the rain brought. Sad

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:03 pm
It's raining here today, but just barely. It's been trickling all day long. I don't care much for it, but the plants love it. Very Happy

Did you happen to hear about the woman that caught a creature on her security camera that looked a lot like Dobby the house elf from Harry Potter? Shocked An expert analyzed it and said that the video wasn't altered. As long as it's friendly I'm ok with it. XD
Page 302 of 303