Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 300, 301, 302 ... 317, 318, 319  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:01 pm
Rayven- I just hope my daughter realizes that the people she calls friends aren't really the friends people should have. She complains how they don't care (fake care for others), only think of themselves, don't listen and other things. She's not the type like that. Ya she is a normal teen who barley pays attention at times but she's working so hard to be better. Paying all her bills on time and being responsible, I don't want people like that near her since she's working so hard to become a great person. Afraid they might make her bad again.

Wow your pets have surely eaten interesting things. I don't understand how animals can be such weirdos. This morning hubs found Symphony next to a rubber wristband of Pokemon on the floor drenched in kitty spit. >.> And she did throw up the headband. The whole thing came out last night and we were both so proud of her. She's getting closer to 2, so I know she's going through her terrible twos. Had a cat before that got worse behavior when he hit 2. So I'm expecting it with these cuties. I just hope we can figure out what else Symphony might put in her lil mouth before she puts it there lol. And she's the only one who does this too. Zell just eats my fingers (wished I knew why) and Night is just weird (can't make up her mind which animal she actually is). >.> I got some unique kitties for sure. Especially my bunny, deer, cat, whatever mix Night is. LOL

I'm hoping bad luck just disappears. Last night I slept better and I took a melatonin. So I'm wondering if it shut my head up for me to sleep and I actually don't have nightmares. Though I can't take them every night since my body seems to resent it a second day in a row and I sleep worse than before. I wake up more often.

I'm hoping that maintenance actually comes tomorrow to fix out toilet so that can stop being in the back of my mind and that will help with the stress. Otherwise I have no idea what else I could do to relieve some of this going on. Though I am having a blast with warm/hot eyes that make me tired as heck and unable to think to save my own life. I hate this weather. It's going to be cool and we will have a hot apartment for the next couple days. And it's not normal for me to have warmish eyes in the morning so there must be some humidity in here that I'm not fully aware of. YAY. At least the weather and my eyes aren't stressing me out. I just think my body is stupid and my body needs to learn how to work properly. So that's a plus. At least.

Glad you had a nice day Tam. I hope it keeps up for you.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:08 pm
Saiyouri-She'll learn, but maybe not as fast as you'd like her too. XD It takes time to figure all that stuff out. At least it did for me. I hope she's smarter than me though. Laughing

Oh I'm so glad she got it up. At least you don't have to worry about it. Yeah, apparently she's going to put lots of weird stuff in her mouth. Max does it too. I've babyproofed the house as much as I can, but I still keep an eye on him constantly. Just like a kid, if he's too quiet he's probably doing something bad. XD She must have taken the saying, "You can be whatever you want to be." literally. XD

It's probably better if you don't take it all the time. I always heard people can take melatonin as long as they need to, but I recently heard it's not good to take all the time. They said if someone takes it all the time their own body might stop producing it.

I hope they show up too. Toilets need to work properly. I have no patience for babying them. XD Last night when we went out to dinner I had my first drink in awhile. I went to the bathroom and the toilet wasn't flushing properly. It took me three tries to get it to flush, and then I had trouble working the paper towel machine. Put one drink in me and I need a bathroom attendant. Rolling Eyes XD

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:37 pm
Rayven- I hope she does learn sooner than later.

Symphony just is the only one that eats everything. We both have tried to figure out how to make sure there is little for her to do but that involves us having to keep the room with our computers in closed at night. There is stuff out for decoration and that would be a ton we would have to store instead. Which means we'd have a large bookshelf that is just sitting there for nothing cause nothing would be on it. I just hope that having that one door shut won't make the kitties wake me up in the morning cause the door is shut and they want it open. >.> It happened this morning. Thanks Night.

I took melatonin a couple days in a row when I first got it. And immediately I noticed that two days in a row it doesn't work really at all. But now I take it like once every few months or so if I really want to make sure that I actually sleep.

I really hope they come today as well. We closed the bathroom door last night to cut down on the sound and since two doors were shut, Night wasn't gonna keep having it after 6am. She woke us up meowing because the doors were shut or because they were low on water. Or a combo of both. No idea. >.> And having to lift the tank cover to flush is really getting annoying. With my awesome sleep, I don't have the full strength as I should to keep doing that. And that thing is loud and annoying. People talking outside yesterday when hubs had the balcony door open were getting on my nerves and their voice was quiet but that still bugged me. I'm so doing well with all this extra sound and sleep. Life is grand.

Well today should be cool and then we get heat again. This is awesome. At least yesterday was cool. I actually felt it a bit when the door was open. It was nice.

Oh I am working on more plastic canvas stuff. Made a Mario question block coaster, 3 Pokeball coasters, finishing up a Zelda treasure chest coaster and even made a Mario question block for hubs to put on his desk. I'm almost done with everything. I'm getting a bit sad over that LOL. They were easy to do. Of course I'd finish them fast.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:02 pm
Saiyouri-XD I've never had an animal that would let me shut the door. Bob gets upset when I just go to the bathroom. Lol

I tried it once, and I didn't like the way it made me feel. Which is weird because we produce it naturally. Confused

Did they show up yet?

I'm glad you got some cooler weather. We're getting a little rain today. I'm actually glad. The road was starting to get really dusty, and we won't have to water the plants tonight. XD

Wow! Lol You've been busy. I ran myself out of books too. I requested one book from the library a couple of weeks ago. I think it's finally in, but it could be one of the other two I ordered. I'm going to stop by and get whatever it is this afternoon.

I took Max to the vet today to get his nails clipped and get his allergy shot. He freaked out worse than ever. Shocked The vet gave us some sedatives for next time. I hope they help.

Established Citizen
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:56 pm
*whiny Tam is having a "bad" day* First I die three times when trying to play 'RIFT', and then the anime download site gives me a run around instead of the episode. Oh, and the period's trolling me and I'm skating on the edge of a headache

*splat* Sorry for whining.

Last kitten I had for any time had to live with closed doors. Poor thing. But she was gentle, and adapted.

I'll reply to my other threads when I'm feeling better, Lord willing.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:18 am
*huggles Tam* Tomorrow will be better. I hope. XD

No problem. Very Happy We all have those days.

That's good. A cat would adapt to that better than a dog. Especially a spoiled dog. Years ago when my son was little, I had several dogs. I couldn't get any privacy in the restroom at all back then, way worse than now. When I shut the door I could see paws, noses, and little kid fingers poking out from under the door. XD It was cute, but annoying.

Ok. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:00 pm
Rayven- I think I had a kitty that got upset just going to the bathroom before. My cats tend to follow me everywhere, including the bathroom and even sometimes pop in the shower until the water turns on.

They showed up Monday and it's fixed now. Thankfully. Hubs and I wanted to nap badly and when we were about to go down, the guy came over. So happy our toilet is quiet and we don't have to get annoyed over it anymore.

We got about another day or two of coolish weather then it's back to 80. Today is supposed to be about 77 I think. Not that bad, but still warm. Hopefully it's not too bad. I'd like to get used to the higher temps before I'm smacked with it.

I have a Zelda chest going in plastic canvas and going to work on the design for a Pokedex as well. Started the process yesterday. Hubs helped with the pattern design for the chest since I made a mistake while drawing out the pattern for the box size lol.

Aww poor thing. I'm surprised he was worse this time. I hope he can get used to it soon so he won't get too worked up about the vet.

Tam- I hope you feel better soon. *hugs* Hope if you did get a headache it wasn't too bad.

The kitties had a mini kittyattack Monday. The delivery guy held the buzzer for our apartment in and poor Zell clung onto the kitty tower for dear life looking like 'what... what's going on'. He was so on edge for the rest of the day. He ran for anything and everything. Even hubs couldn't walk near him without him running off scared. I really hope that guy doesn't do that again. I don't think the kitties can take another day of the buzzer going off non stop.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:04 pm
I bet they do run when you turn the shower on. XD

I'm so glad they got it fixed. Very Happy That must feel so much better.

It was ninety something here today, and very, very humid since it rained yesterday. I haven't been out much so it didn't bother me. I did chores around the house and babysat the animals. Mom had the rest of her top teeth removed today and got some dentures. She's in bad shape right now. Crying or Very sad Poor thing. They gave her pain meds, but she's still in a lot of pain. I wish I could take her pain away.

I'm sure it would be easy to make a mistake. I've never made any patterns for myself. It's hard telling what it would look like if I did. XD

Unfortunately I don't think he will get used to it. He's abnormally petrified of the vet. I don't know why except that he hates having anything done. Just clipping his nails is a battle. Worse than any other dog I've had. Luckily he lets me bathe him, but that's the only thing he allows. He nips and squirms over anything else. Rolling Eyes He squirms so bad he's impossible to hold onto. I almost dropped him.

Would your cats handle knocking better? Maybe you could put a sign next to the buzzer asking people to knock instead.

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:54 pm
I don't even know what the temp is going to be. The app says about 70 but it's foggy and it's humid outside so I can guarantee the temp will be high with humidity.

I hope your mom can get alot of rest.

Poor thing. I wonder if the vet knew of any way to help calm the lil pup when you take him into the vet. Or is it just meds can help calm him for his visits? I dropped the kitties a few times when they freak out being high on your shoulder.

I don't think putting a sign would work. No one cares about anyone at all here. Hubs told the mail man about the kitties freaking out, he sounded sorry but did it again yesterday but thankfully a little shorter. No matter what we do, they won't do a thing. Packages are known to be stolen here since our manager refuses to kick the druggies out and if you tell the delievery guys something about your package, they still won't. When my computer parts were coming in the mail, the guys didn't even knock on our door. They just dropped it off. And we were in the living room and heard the package get put at our door. Hubs told the guy to knock, they still don't. Seems everyone here doesn't care about anything.

Symphony better be going through a faze. She tried hard to eat some yarn hubs forgot he left on his desk, then tried to eat the toilet paper we left on our storage unit in the bathroom right before bed... She's the only one that does that. I read up on it, and I'm so hoping it's just her getting closer to 2yrs old like one kitty I had. We can't get her into the vet yet until we get a car. Asking his mom won't go too well with her having to wait until the visit is over.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:11 pm
Thanks. She's gotten plenty of rest, but she admitted that she hates her teeth today. She's very depressed. Poor thing. Crying or Very sad

I think meds are the only thing that might help. I'm hoping they'll help enough that he won't need to be held down or have to wear a muzzle. It'll be a couple of months before he has to go back so we'll see.

Oh. That's awful. Well the next time you buy something you can probably ask that it be sent signature required, but it will probably cost a little extra. At least that way they can't just dump it on the doorstep. I had the same fears as you when I lived up in the city.

It might be a phase. Maybe she'll forget about eating things soon and go onto other ornery things instead. XD That's what Max does. He'll get better about doing one bad thing, and then he'll figure out some new kind of bad behavior. XD

A tree fell down in our back yard. Shocked It seemed healthy enough, but I guess it had a weak spot. Luckily it didn't tear the fence down it fell on. Its branches are keeping it up just enough. I was so surprised when I woke up to that sight. We still haven't finished cleaning up the last two trees that the electric company cut down. The chainsaw broke and it's being worked on. Now we have another tree to clean up. Might as well laugh about it. Lol

Did you run yourself out of projects yet? XD

It's been awhile since I've seen Zan this empty. I think everyone got abducted by aliens. >.<

Established Citizen
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:17 am
Is Hurricane Flo an alien?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:45 pm
XD She might be, but at least I know where you're at and that you'll come back. Very Happy Feeling any better?

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:58 pm
Rayven wrote:
It's been awhile since I've seen Zan this empty.

... yeah ... you're not the only one who's noticed. It's ... disconcerting. Sad

*teleports back to the castle muttering about aliens*
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:56 pm
Rayven- I haven't run out of projects yet. Finishing up the chest then I have 3 more to work on.

I'm afraid that if we do require a signature for our packages they still will screw it up somehow.

I might not really talk for awhile until this depression gets better. Things are getting really bad stress wise for us and I'm not handling it well. Son will be homeless next month. Hubs mom was in the hospital yesterday with congestive heart failure and she told us she won't do a diet if she needs to. And she has a cruise coming up and hubs said she won't stay home. He plans on talking to her later about everything and try to get her to do the right stuff for her health but she's too stubborn to listen. And she has a pacemaker so this isn't good if she won't do a diet. >.> So ya things are great here in our home. So I might be here and there and barley say much since I'm out of clues of what to do besides keep my mind busy and stay as calm as possible.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:51 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
... yeah ... you're not the only one who's noticed. It's ... disconcerting. Sad

*teleports back to the castle muttering about aliens*

Queen Blaze-I'm sure they'll be back. They must be busy. We'll keep Zan alive until they return. Heart

*spots an alien lurking near the castle wall and knocks it out with her awesome ninja moves. gives it to the guard so they can stick it in the dungeon with the rest of the riffraff*

Saiyouri-Oh that's good. Very Happy

They might. XD

I'm sorry to hear that things are going so badly. Sad I hope they get better for you and your family soon. Taking care of yourself is the most important thing. We'll be here when you're ready to talk. Heart
Page 301 of 319