Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 299, 300, 301, 302, 303  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 28, 2019 9:48 pm
Saiyouri-Oh. Well at least you know what's causing it.

I'm glad to hear you're ok. I just heard about it on the news, and I was going to ask you if everything was alright. I heard on the news recently that most homes in Oklahoma don't have basements. Shocked That makes no sense to me since they have so many bad tornadoes. Here in Missouri, most of the older homes have basements, and probably most of the new ones. Unfortunately, people that live in trailers and apartments are out of luck though.

Yeah. XD He mostly stands in it for now. I'm hoping he'll eventually realize that he can roll around in it.

Awww. That's funny. XD I should try growling at myself too and see if it helps.

Next poster gets 30,000zg! Very Happy

Established Citizen
Tue May 28, 2019 10:46 pm
Weird is being the Farmer's Market girl. Only I don't have a sunflower for her to hold.

It's HOT here. My brain is melted.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed May 29, 2019 12:08 pm
Rayven- Well last night I found out I have to freeze no matter what in order not to have a fever. ; ; It was nice watching how often the air was on to save money. I hate my body, I swear she needs severe help. I'm not as hot this morning so that's a plus. Plus my eyes stopped being warm last night when hubs turned the air lower and I started to get cold......

In Wisconsin there was usually a place for people to go in most areas I lived no matter where you lived for torandos. Even in the trailer I lived, there was a place for all people who lived there to go to for a torando. I spoke to hubs and he's aware that we gather the girls and head to out bathroom. At least we are out of the way of flying glass.

I hope he starts to play in the pool. At least he's willing to stand in it.

Night is finally getting out of special kitty time. Zell finally won't be sitting on her head and I have to keep reminding him to becareful so she can breathe.

Tam- She looks good still. You do have a nice yellow flower at least.

I hope you can stay cool in the heat.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 29, 2019 5:08 pm
Tam-Congrats on being the first poster on page 300!!!! I have sent you the 30k. Very Happy

Awww. I don't think I have any sunflowers either. Come to think of it, I don't think Zan has any sunflowers.

I know. Here too. I'm just glad it has been raining at night so we can have nice days. We might get some storms today though.

Saiyouri-I made an honorary 2nd place just for you. You've posted so much I felt that you deserved something too. I sent you 10k. Very Happy

XD I know what you mean. I love the AC being cold during the day, but at night it gets a little chilly.

That's a good idea. Flying debris is usually the worst thing about tornadoes. Most places don't get a direct hit from them.

Yeah. I'll take what I can get. XD

Oh goodness. XD I bet she hates that. Reminds me of Minnie and Max. They have a love/hate relationship. Lol

Something ate some of my baby tomato plants. Mad We moved the ones that are left so hopefully they won't get eaten. We still have our big tomato plants, I just hated to see the little ones get eaten. I hope whatever ate them enjoyed themselves. XD If they get my strawberries I'm going to be really, really mad.

Great job everyone! 1st poster on page 350 gets 35k! Very Happy

Established Citizen
Wed May 29, 2019 8:22 pm
Now I feel a little bad for being a brat and posting for the gold.

Thanks! Do you guys have the Farmer's Market girl in the states?

I might be a little scarce for a few days. Period's hit.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 29, 2019 10:07 pm
Tam-Please don't feel bad. It's totally fair. In the old days, when Zan was really hopping, it wasn't uncommon for someone to post in a thread to get the gold when they had never even posted in the thread before. It was a free-for-all back then. XD You've posted here for a long time and you deserved a chance just like anyone else. I just felt that Saiyouri deserved a little gift too for helping me keep my thread active, and keeping me company. I appreciate everyone who comes to post here. Very Happy

Not that I know of. Is she the mascot for some brand?

Same here. Snuck up on me. XD

Long-term Citizen
Thu May 30, 2019 12:36 pm
Rayven- Thanks Very Happy

We even make sure it's cold at night. Otherwise with the door shut, I'd still get too warm and wake up coughing and have a stuffy nose. Normal summer issues.

Zell keeps his sisters calm during special kitty time. When he attacks them in some way, they stop meowing. Night coos though but he still calms her down. Symphony can handle him sitting on her, but Night being so small, she can't handle as much. It's really cute how he helps out with his sisters, he's a good lil brother.

o.0 I hope the rest don't get eaten. Especially the strawberries. I'd be upset too. I hope the new place for them is safer.

Tam- I don't see you posting for gold. I see it as you talking to us. I'm not sure about a farmers market girl. I don't think I ever heard of it before.

Established Citizen
Thu May 30, 2019 6:50 pm
https://www.agric.gov.ab.ca/app21/rtw/icons/market/sunnygirllogo.png I see she actually hasn't got a sunflower, and that she needs overalls instead of shorts. Shows how well I can pay attention right now.

**hug** Thanks, guys.

It's very very dark and smokey here right now.

I will reply on my other threads when I've stopped living in a blood bath.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 30, 2019 7:41 pm
Saiyouri-You're very welcome. Very Happy

It's best to sleep with the temp cooler. *nods*

Awww. Cute. Very Happy *pictures Zell sitting on his sisters*

I hope so too. The birds are eating some of Mom's flowers, but I suspect it may have been the chipmunks that got my baby tomato plants. It's a good thing they're so cute or they'd be in big trouble. XD

How are your kids doing?

Tam-She's cute! No, I haven't seen her here though.

*hugs* You're welcome. Very Happy

Darn forest fires! I hope they get put out soon.

Well at least you don't have Alzheimer's like me. XD

Long-term Citizen
Fri May 31, 2019 11:25 am
Tam- I hope you stay safe in the environment outside.

Oh that image. I don't think I've seen it before.

*hugs* rest well.

Rayven- I see to survive and thrive in cold temps. I always feel more active and can think better in cold weather. I hope this winter it's an actual winter.

I guess everyone loves the garden by you. hehe

My daughter seems to be thinking better. She was thinking of moving in with a friend, but a trip to Flordia with a family member, her friend showed how bad of a person she is. The friend is living with my daughter and her father and she's not paying anything to help out with her stay there and she doesn't even clean up after herself. I guess my daughter chose to move in to an apartment by herself. Something I've tried to tell her before and she's finally graduating from school. My son, I haven't heard from him for awhile. I'm guessing he's ok. He's probably busy and I hope he's healed. I just wished he remembered to send a pic of his face. Would of been nice to see how bad he looked after the accident. Though he does forget, he's my son after all. LOL.

How is your family doing?

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 31, 2019 7:14 pm
Saiyouri-We couldn't be more different about temperature. XD I like it hot enough to swim, but if I'm not swimming, I prefer it in the middle. Not too hot, not too cold.

Apparently. XD

Living by herself is probably a good idea. Then she can focus on her, and just visit people when she gets lonely. I hope his face is ok. It can't be too bad or I'm sure you'd have heard something. I hope you hear from him soon.

Pretty good. No news is good news. XD We still have a lot of outside things we want to get done. I think when I get done typing here I'll go weedeat.

I just came back from getting my hair done. I always feel so much better after covering up my roots, and getting rid of the split ends. I wanted to just sit there and relax, but my hairdresser was really yappy today. XD Oh well, she probably needed to talk. She lost her son awhile back and wasn't the same the last few times I've seen her. She seemed more herself today.

My birthday is Sunday so we're going to go out to dinner and celebrate tomorrow. My Mom wanted to celebrate Sunday, but I told her celebrating on a Saturday night just sounded more exciting. XD

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:10 pm
Rayven- I hope to hear from my son soon too. Daughter called last night and she said Thursday night a friend of hers that I remember meeting once at least died. He drank at a party and passed out, no one checked on him. I swear her friends are really not good people. They all underage drink. And my daughter did that a year ago and had to get her stomach pumped. >.> I just don't understand teens now a days.

I'm glad your hairdresser is feeling more herself. Poor thing losing her son. I know that would hit me hard.

Woot, happy early birthday!! I hope the night goes well for you.

Well last night... we had a exciting event. Symphony ate more than 3/4 of my headband I left on my desk and forgot about.... She hasn't passed it yet and I really hope she does. I'm keeping an eye on her and I'm hoping she does so we don't have to take her to the vet. It could take anytime from now til 10 or so tonight for her to get rid of it. Thankfully it's elastic. I'm hoping that it's not going to be bad for her to pass. Now we are making sure anything that could be a string type is hidden in the house. Now I know where that missing floss went. She had to of eaten it. >.>

I'm starting to think that what's been going on is a sign that this entire month is going to be bad. First our toilet is running non stop. Yesterday it stopped twice (just like it took longer to fill up) and no one has come to fix it and it's been going on for a few days now. We keep getting ants in here, carpenter ants and found out there is a huge empty space between the balcony and the brick where mortar is missing and we need that fixed and the place sprayed for insects which should happen Tuesday if our manager actually got the guy this time cause she didn't last year. Now Symphony eating my headband... I'm wondering what is going on.

Right now I'm really tired since we slept with the door open and Night kept on coming in meowing to give me presents. She's so cute. And it seems I had more nightmares last night like I did the night before. I don't remember anything. I vaguely remember hubs waking me once and saying that I'm having a nightmare. >.> The constant nightmares is getting worse than it's been before. Just a couple here or there but now it's a everyday thing. I just hope what ever is going on stops soon cause this is getting ridiculous.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:35 pm
Saiyouri-That's so sad. Sad I guess I got lucky. I drank too young but I hung out with a lot of people that knew what they were doing, and I guess I learned from them. All I know is I made it through it. I pray your daughter will too.

That is a pain no parent should ever have to go through.

Thank you! Very Happy

Oh no! She'll probably be fine. I know they can get stopped up, but usually it comes out ok. I've found all kinds of stuff that came out the other end that I didn't even know they were eating. My great dane was the worst. I found the red wrappers that go around bologna and egg shells in hers. XD I just don't understand why they eat stuff they shouldn't when they get plenty to eat.

Life can be like that. Sometimes when it rains, it pours. Hopefully your string of bad luck will end soon. *hugs*

It's probably stress. I always have more nightmares when I'm stressed out. Is there anything you can do to try to alleviate some stress?

Established Citizen
Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:54 am
**hugs**

My day. https://tam-i-am.dreamwidth.org/451008.html

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:26 am
Tam-I'm so glad you had a lovely day! Very Happy That was very nice for that person to turn in your glasses. I do have one dumb question. What are Easter eggs? I've been hearing about them, but I've yet to hear a description of what they are. Aside from the traditional egg ones of course. XD

I had a great day too. I got a lovely cake, money in my card, and went out for a nice dinner. Then I even got to go play some pool. Very Happy
Page 300 of 303