Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 295, 296, 297 ... 314, 315, 316  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue May 14, 2019 12:23 pm
Rayven- I know talking to my daughter won't go well. It's just wished she would take my advice to save her from so many years of trouble. Even her brother thinks she's mental and needs help. I just wished my daughter would see the troubles I've experienced in life and try to go a different path instead of following in my steps and struggle for most her life.

Anger management issues are hard to handle. My son had that but they got better when I left his father. He's now able to control them. And I'm so proud of him for that.

Hubs mom is at the old people are always right stage of her life. But she is bipolar and with the meds that were wrong for her, I know her life won't be easy for now on. I just wished at times things would be easier for hubs to talk to her about. She flips out for small things and he doesn't even know if it's her bipolar that could be causing it or she's in a mood for some reason.

At least your parents are using the money for smart things instead of on things for nothing that no one really needs. Now spending it on yourself to splurge once in awhile is totally different. My mom buys things for no reason but she has mental issues and haven't gotten help for them. Though my mom doesn't count. No one likes her when they meet her. Wished I was kidding on that. I didn't even like her as a kid and that was because of her behaviour and not because I was a kid. I was not a normal child at all.

Oh no those alarms. They are so annoying. You'd just think someone some day would walk up to those cars and beat them with a bat until they shutup. Though some car alarms deserve that. Or actually some cars. I'm so loving to certain vehicles. lol

This morning Night just flew down the hall hopping like a frog. I swear she doesn't even know she's a cat. She's more deer/frog/horseish than anything else. >.> The one cat that confuses me and makes me wonder about her. At least she's cute and pretty. That kinda helps.

Established Citizen
Tue May 14, 2019 10:20 pm
When car alarms go off here they're usually across the ally in the lot belonging to ... whatever that building there is. Some kind of halfway house or something. It hasn't gone off in awhile though.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 14, 2019 11:03 pm
Saiyouri-I think all parents wish that. I was more honest with my son, than my parents were with me, in hopes that I could help him not make the same mistakes I did. He didn't listen though. Mad

That's good. I don't think there's any helping my brother, especially since Mom and Dad let him walk all over them.

Sounds like my son. :/ That's not easy to deal with.

That's true. Awww. It sounds like you had to grow up fast.

XD I can understand that, especially if you live next to one going off. Luckily I was leaving the store and didn't have to deal with it long.

XD That actually sounds really cute. I love it when animals do odd things and have quirks. I like trying to figure out what they're up to. XD

I was supposed to have a lazy day, but I wound up washing the siding on the house with the hose. Lol It still needs to be scrubbed. :/

Tam-I'm glad you haven't had that happen lately. You have enough to deal with at your apartment building.

Only four more pages to go! Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Wed May 15, 2019 4:50 pm
Tam- You are very lucky that your area doesn't have annoying alarms that go off alot. Wished our was like that.

Rayven- I let my kids walk all over me but that was because stress from their father was too high and it was easier for me to handle. But they aren't too bad thankfully. I'm sorry your brother and son are a bit harder to handle.

Sorry mind isn't fully here. Daughter just called and last night my son fell asleep at the wheel on the way home from work and got into an accident. His car is totaled and he's ok. Just will have a headache for awhile. I'm glad he's ok. But worried he might lose his job if no one helps him get a new car or is willing to drive him into work when he's all better. I'm more worried for his mental state than his physical saftey I swear right now. But him being ok is good. I don't think I will be here for awhile. My brain is so gone.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 15, 2019 10:07 pm
Saiyouri-I'm so sorry to hear that, but I am glad that your son is ok. I will pray that everything works out. Don't worry about that. Take care of you and yours. We'll be here when you're ready. *hugs* Heart

Established Citizen
Wed May 15, 2019 10:09 pm
**hugs Saiyouri**

Yeah, glad the car alarms have shut up. Got enough other alarms going off. Seems someone in the neighbourhood needs a lot of first responder attention right now.

Spraying the house can be fun. Too bad you can't colour the water.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 16, 2019 3:42 pm
Tam-That's sad. We have some older neighbors that call for an ambulance regularly too.

That would be fun. I think Mom would kill me though. XD

Established Citizen
Thu May 16, 2019 7:03 pm
But it'd be PRETTY. LOL

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 16, 2019 9:42 pm
Very true. Maybe I could talk her into blue. That's her favorite color. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Fri May 17, 2019 12:05 pm
Well my son called the night I got the news of the accident. He has a car already lined up. Someone offered him before to give him their vehicle. It's fully paid off and he can have it for free. So he's got that covered. He will still be able to move out and keep going to work. His eye is swollen and has a headache. His face hit the steering wheel and his head hit the windshield. He wasn't wearing a seatbelt but he's 6'1" in a tiny car so that I think is what saved him from getting too hurt. He even climbed out of the window after it happened.

Seems he was awake for 20hrs. When he woke up for an appointment, he couldn't get back to sleep and ended up staying up. He works late at work. And doesn't get home until 1am so he was really tired when it happened. Haven't heard from him since that night. But he really needs his rest so I'm keeping that in mind. Hearing him doing good has helped me alot. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

And it seems he's still planning on sending me a mothers day gift. He knew I'd be upset, but not as depressed as I was and doesn't like hearing it so he wants to still send the money he was going to before the car thought it was a good idea to slam into something in the middle of the night. >.> Dumb car. He's a great man and I'm so glad he's ok. Just need to make sure he sees a eye doctor when his eye heals to see if anything could be wrong with it. Want to make sure. I don't think he'd be happy wearing glasses. I don't blame him. His sister and me have to all the time. So I don't think he wants to follow in that footsteps.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 17, 2019 6:35 pm
Saiyouri-Oh wow! Poor guy! I'm glad he's basically ok, and that he'll still have a car. I was really worried about that.

I'm glad you were able to talk to him. Twenty hours awake isn't good. Sometimes it can't be helped, but I'm useless if I'm awake that long. I don't know how doctors and nurses to it. It's not uncommon for them to be awake 60-70 hours from what I've heard. Personally, I don't want someone who has been awake that long working on me. XD

Glasses aren't fun, but it's better than not being able to see. Maybe he could wear contacts?

I looked at my plants this morning and one of the strawberry plants has a flower! I was so excited. Very Happy

Also, yay event! XD

Established Citizen
Fri May 17, 2019 9:20 pm
I'm really glad to hear he's alright, Saiyouri!

...And then I was going to make a joke about it, but realized this was over tired Tam talking, and decided to just make a note of also being over tired, but not so much as that poor guy.

Rayven. Tell her it'll start a new fad!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 17, 2019 11:51 pm
Tam-I should. XD And we have no HOA so we could totally get by with it.

I can't wait to get the purple goat. I have enough to buy it now, but I like to have enough for a whole set saved up before I buy anything. Lol

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 18, 2019 3:35 am
I like to wait until I have enough to buy everything too. I can't wait for Spot, he's super cute!

Both of my glasses and sunglasses came in yesterday and I got them today. Love how they look! Very Happy

Saiyouri - Wow, I'm glad to hear your son will be okay. That's scary.

Rayven - Speaking of being awake for that long, the longest I've been awake for is about twenty hours. And that was with my last job. This new job, I've gone about seventeen hours awake. I'm definitely not good for anything towards those last hours.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 18, 2019 12:22 pm
Riley-I'm glad you haven't had to stay up any longer than that. What you have stayed up for is long enough. Yeah I don't know how they expect people to function properly on so little sleep.

I was up for about 22 hours when I had my son. Between the time awake, and a difficult labor, I felt like I had ran 5 marathons. I was soooo exhausted. I was so tired I was passing out between contractions. When it was all over, all I wanted to do was drink a ton of Pepsi, eat like a pig, and then sleep. XD I finally got to sleep around 3 AM. The nurses woke me up at 5 AM to take a shower! Shocked Mad I was extremely upset about getting so little sleep, and scared. They threw me in the shower and left. I was only 17. I didn't even know how to wash after giving birth. I was afraid I'd hurt something. I sat in the bottom of the shower and bawled my eyes out. The hospital staff were pretty great about everything else, but that was just cruel. I'll never forget that.
Page 296 of 316