Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 283, 284, 285, 286  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:38 pm
Tam-*hugs*

Stupid Flo! It's all my fault. She just left my house and decided to visit you. XD I hope you feel better soon.

Saiyouri-I know what you're talking about. We had a cat that would go up and down the hallway just screaming. Shocked Catrina was not quite right in the head though. It sounds like Symphony isn't that bad, but I can understand why it would still get on your nerves. I think they're trying to call for a mate when they do that.

I hope you get it figured out. I wish I could help you but I don't have any clue about such things.

A Jehovah's Witness preacher just left our house. Rolling Eyes Mom's dog was going nuts. Turns out Dad was out there talking to him. I told him he should have let me handle it. It would have taken me two seconds to tell him we don't want what he's selling, and Minnie's incessant yapping wouldn't have driven me insane. Strangers stopping by uninvited is a huge pet peeve of mine. Grr

Long-term Citizen
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:45 am
Rayven- Hubs can't handle the kitty meowing at all. I've tried to get him to stay calm but it's a huge trigger for his nerves. >.>

I got the issue figured out. Just need to figure out a header for the second blog and I'm done with them finally. Just took a few days for it but I'm done.

Aww I like messing with those people. I've started to tell them how wrong they are with what they claim is in the bible. So much fun. In Ohio you don't really get those people at your door. And with what I taught hubs, he wants to mess with one of them for fun. I taught him well LOL.

I'm making decent headway in the project. Got the front and back of it finished. Those are the biggest pieces. Now working on the 4 drawers. I'm hoping that getting the blog finished up will help me finally get back into playing games again. One less thing on my mind. I hate anemia, kitty special time and so much being done at once. Not a great smart combo to have.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:17 pm
Saiyouri-I can definitely understand how he feels. Noises often bother me too.

I'm glad you got it figured out. Very Happy

XD My Dad kind of feels like you do. I don't think he thinks of it as messing with them, he just likes to tell them they're not going to change his mind. He likes to tell them where he thinks they are wrong too. Lol They just make me mad. Like I said before, I don't like any strangers stopping by. It always seems like it's something bad when people stop by uninvited. Plus I have a little PTSD from a situation where my ex's ex and her new boyfriend would come to our house and bang on the door threatening to kill us. I'm better than I used to be, but I still don't like it when I hear someone at the door if I'm not expecting them. We have a lot of them around here. I went to school with some and they were really nice but they're not allowed to associate with anyone outside of school if you're not one of them. I figure if they don't want to associate with me, stay off my doorstep. XD

That's great that you're making progress. Very Happy Yeah it seems like there's always something going on when we have things we need to do. I guess that's why it's so easy to procrastinate.

Established Citizen
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 pm
I went into evangelical mode with one once who stopped by me as I sat with my feet in the city hall reflecting pool. He nearly spun out going the other direction.

Still AWOL.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:12 pm
XD I bet.

Awww. Don't worry about the scavenger hunt. I'll send you a set. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:07 pm
Rayven- I finished the blog finally. Now to work on the next thing I've been putting off for a couple weeks. Slowly making progress while working on my plastic canvas project.

I understand about PTSD, I'm glad you are a bit better. I think I slowly made some progress with mine. Just have to stop flinching with people raising their hand to me, but I know that won't ever happen since I don't even realize I do it even with it being pointed out to me.

Wild Tam was spotted.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:48 pm
Saiyouri-Congrats. Very Happy It always feels so good to finish a project.

Thanks. Me too. I can understand that. I hope it will get better for you too. That's so sad that you have to do that though. It reminds me of a dog that's been hit too many times. Sad *hugs*

It sure is windy today! XD I hope we don't lose power.

Established Citizen
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:41 am
Apt analogy. I've found myself mentally backed in corners and snarling at times.

Thanks so much. **hug**

Usually by this point the period's calmed down, but I bled right through period pants today, and it's still hurting right through the painkiller and making my brain a mess.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 pm
Rayven- Thanks.

*hugs* I'm fine with the fact I flinch, I know it's not something I can control at all. Hubs keeps pointing it out, I just need to stop telling him I don't even know I did it lol.

It was low 70s yesterday for us and now it's supposed to be about 45 today.... I so love this weather with everything in my body...

Tam- I really hope things get better for you. Sounds like your body loves you so much.

I just need to find one last clover and hopefully I can do that today.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:02 pm
Tam-*hugs* You're welcome. Very Happy

That's not good. I would probably do that too if I didn't use multiple methods. Yes

Saiyouri-You're welcome. Very Happy

XD Well it's the truth.

After such a nice day yesterday I bet you'll feel even colder today. Crazy weather! The wind pushed most of the leaves into one corner of the yard. Shocked I bet they're over two feet high.

I sent you a PM about the clover. Hopefully we can figure out which one you missed. Lol

Long-term Citizen
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:15 pm
I actually found the last one I needed for the quest after I posted here yesterday. It was weird, thought I checked that spot already lol. Thanks though Very Happy

I actually felt pretty decent yesterday with the colder temps in the apartment. I usually feel better with colder temps, at 69 in the place I feel a bit better. Just need this horrible temp changes to go so I can stop coughing randomly during the day. It's really getting annoying. We got snow this morning...... Ya cause that makes sense after the day before yesterday. Now we are supposed to have all 40s and 30s temps for the next 5 days... This all makes so much sense Crying or Very sad

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:51 pm
I'm glad you found it. You're welcome. Very Happy

Wow! You got snow?! XD We're pretty mild here right now. I'm surprised we didn't get some of your snow.

My Mom and Dad bumped into my 7th/8th grade science teacher. He said to tell me hi and that I was a good kid. Shocked I'm surprised he remembered me. Also, I'm surprised he thought I was a good kid. I was a bit of a brat by that time. I thought I was already an adult. XD That was very nice of him to say. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:22 pm
It was gone by noon. This weather confuses me.

Maybe compared to the other kids he's dealt with you were good. But it's nice to be remembered from former teachers, especially when they were faves of yours.

Woot almost done with my thing.

I can't wait for warmer stable weather, and at the same time, I am not looking forward to it. ; ; But at least I won't have as many issues with warmer weather that hopefully can make up it's mind.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:59 pm
At least you didn't have to deal with it long.

That's not saying much for the other kids. XD It did make me feel good though. Very Happy

Yay! Very Happy

I've always said that it's a shame that cold and hot are both so uncomfortable. Sad It seems like most of the time it's one or the other here. We get very few nice, warm days.

How's Symphony doing? Minnie is still in heat. Sad

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Very Happy *does a little jig*

Long-term Citizen
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:20 am
Happy late St. Patrick's Day everyone.

I think Symy is slowly getting out of it. She's not driving hubs nuts as much as she used to. And the others are running around the house like they sniffed kitty crack. They haven't done that when Symphony was really in it. So I'm wondering if they know and stay calm and do nothing to help her with not being triggered to wander and meow during her special time. Since anything can make her meow. Walk into the room she's sleeping in and there she goes meowing again >.> And hubs brother came over and that didn't help. Symphony kinda got fresh with his coat... lol

I'm going to try a couple other things to help with the coughing in the mornings. Not sure if it will work, but it's better than nothing. The air filter hasn't really helped that much. It does stop us from waking up in the middle of the night, but that's it ; ; I hate how dry it's been cause of the roller coaster we call weather.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 283, 284, 285, 286  Next
Page 284 of 286