Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 281, 282, 283 ... 296, 297, 298  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:17 am
*hug for Saiyouri* I'm grateful I've never sneezed my glasses off. I've sneezed and drowned things, though, which is gross.

Awww, yeah, I bet, Riley. *hug*

The weird thing with the printing upside down with my left hand is that it's prettier and tidier than the printing rightside up with my left hand!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:35 pm
We're supposed to get another six inches of snow tonight. Shocked Our weather certainly doesn't match my avatar right now. XD

Max killed a bird this morning. Crying or Very sad By the time I got out there and realized what was going on I was too late. I don't even know how he managed to catch it. Confused

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:49 pm
Yes, but your avatar doesn't live where you do. lol Church got cancelled for me this morning because it was nearly thirty below C.

He probably doesn't either. **hug**

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:29 am
That's very true. XD Zan could have awesome weather all year round. Oh poo! Sad Mom has missed a lot lately too. I told her she might get to go by July. She said, "Tell me about it." XD

*hugs* Probably not but he seemed very pleased with himself. Rolling Eyes
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:51 am
Yay, I got my account back!! Very Happy

I lost the password and had to reset it. I was worried for a minute that I'd lose the whole thing... >.<

How is everyone tonight?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:49 pm
Hi Chrysothemis! Very Happy I'm glad you were able to log in. I'm doing good. How have you been?

Long-term Citizen
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:24 pm
Riley- He sounds like a cute kitty. At least he's not getting into actual physical fights.

Rayven- I'm feeling better today. Just need to get my eyes used to wearing glasses. That will take awhile cause my eyes want to water as soon as I put them on. But at least it won't be too hard to retrain my eyes to see through them without watering.

I hope the sinus infection doesn't last too long for you. Those are evil.

I don't think my son cares if he has a day off. He won't be at my mom's so that would be a plus to him.

We should be getting snow today. No idea how long that will last. Maybe the snow and rain wanted to hang out by you? lol

Tam- *hugs* I don't blame you for that being gross. Being sick is really gross. And having to wear glasses and being sick just never works out. Which really sucks.

Hi Chrysothemis. Glad you got your account back.

Time for me to retrain my eyes with glasses again. I hope I can wear them in a couple days. I should be getting the crafting stuff for my first project and it would be nice to actually work on it instead of doing nothing like I have been lately >.>

Established Citizen
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:52 pm
How am I? Weird.

Weird: No, that's me. You're Tam.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:01 am
Saiyouri-I'm glad you're feeling better. Very Happy Watery eyes are no fun. Do you have trouble with depth perception too? I always have that problem when I first put glasses on after not wearing them for awhile. I always feel like I'm going to fall on my face. XD

Yes they are. I feel a little better. I took benadryl for a few days and it helped dry me out some.

That makes sense. I'm glad there is a positive to him working so much besides just money.

Maybe. XD We only got a few inches today instead of the 5 or 6 they said we'd get. Half of it already melted in the sun today. Lol

How's the organizing going? I imagine you probably haven't felt like doing it since you were sick.

Tam-Apparently Weird thinks you're confused. XD
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:29 am
Rayven - I'm alright, aside from a stubborn cough that's been making my chest hurt. @_@

Right now I'm trying to settle back into my online friend groups. I've been kinda isolated for the past year or so and it's made it hard to remember how to socialize. Embarassed

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:26 pm
Chrysothemis-I'm sorry to hear about your cough. Sad I hope you feel better soon.

I understand. Been there, done that. Yes I'm sure it will get easier, and I think you're doing fine. Very Happy

You made it back just in time to see little piggies everywhere here. XD I'm not a huge fan of pigs, but I think the ones running around here are just adorable.
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:53 pm
It progressed to a full blown sinus infection this morning. This is like the third time since fall that I've been sick with this, it's frustrating. @_@

I'm gonna see if that Call A Doctor service my mom raves about does any good... I hope they don't give me an expensive prescription.

I just wanted to come online and manage some RP stuff, is that so bad? XD

Long-term Citizen
Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:06 pm
Rayven- I don't think I have a problem with depth perception. I think the strength of my glasses was too strong for my eyes since I was still getting over my cold. I can wear them now. I just need to take it easy today big time. Kinda got sick while coughing.... >.> Not good.

I'm glad that I can breathe on my own now. I just want this phlem gone so I don't have to gag from coughing. Kinda something I hate big time. We have musicenx which helps a great deal with less coughing so that I plan on taking to insure me not getting icky again.

Talked to my son last night, I know he probably forgot my birthday is coming up but I didn't remind him. He's got enough to handle right now. But I know he will remember eventually lol. We actually spoke for over 44mins and that was great. The longest I spoke to him in over a month but it was really nice.

I'll be doing the organizing of floss today. Hubs is picking it up with yarn for me to make something else as well. So that is something to make sure I take it easy.

Chrysothemis- I hope you are feeling a bit better. And I also hope you don't get a expensive prescription.

Yesterday I had a bit of a hiccup with my account but it's all fixed now. Thanks to the amazing and fast acting Blaze!~

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:40 pm
Chrysothemis-I know what you mean. I've been battling my sinuses too. Actually I think I may have a few different things going on. Today I woke up with my left gland and part of my face swollen. I'm going to have to break down and go see a doctor. Sad

I hope they can help you and not charge an arm and a leg. I was going to suggest you might need to see a doctor since your chest is hurting.

No that's not bad at all. XD There are a few others on here that RP so I'm sure they'll be glad to have another person. Very Happy

Saiyouri-I'm glad your glasses aren't bothering you now. Awww. That's awful. I hate it when that happens.

I tried Mucinex a long time ago but it didn't seem to help me, but I'm happy it worked for you. Yes

That's wonderful that you had a good talk! I hope he remembers your birthday. XD What month is it in?

He must be much better since he's going out. Very Happy Yeah you should be able to do that while sitting down and taking it easy.

Uh oh. XD She said she may have accidentally blocked some people when she was trying to block spammers. I got lucky and I was able to log in. I'm glad she was able to fix it for you quickly. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:31 pm
Rayven- I'm glad mucinex works as well, it has helped a great deal for me with being sick.

This month, two days from now actually lol. I know he will remember it, just might take him a few days. It's ok, I know his mind is busy right now.

Hubs is better, just hates walking and I understand. He spoke to a neighbor and it seems they are keeping an eye out for a car we can pay out right for so we can have one without having a monthly payment for.

I'm glad she is able to fix things quick.

No idea why my left eye is acting stupid right now. It better work with glasses today. I should be able to organize everything hubs bought me. And seems his mom has a ton of cross stitch stuff she's going to be giving me. So that's going to give me more organizing to do lol.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 281, 282, 283 ... 296, 297, 298  Next
Page 282 of 298