Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 259, 260, 261
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:23 am
Sympathy for Saiyouri. Praying for you, Riley.

Event's going pretty much like any other time. lol Speaking of pets, I think I need to send a few to the adoption centre. Weird likes her glendors and the other animals, but the puffs and zaps and pillows just keep her from having an animal along.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:50 pm
Riley- I'm cross stitching a old style unicorn tapestry piece. The unicorn has a collar and it looks horrid and ruins the image to me so when I get to that point, which I'm doing last on purpose I have to rework the pattern to cut that part out and just do that spot in the color of the unicorn to make her without the horrid collar.

Oooo I hope things go well for you tomorrow on the shift. Good luck!

Tam- Thanks, yesterday was an odd day for me. Most of the day I was eh and tired as heck. But it seemed to get a bit better later on after an hour nap. Thankfully.

Ooo an adoption center. I never thought of looking into that for pets I might not want. I can understand how certain things makes it hard to use other items. I've had that a few times. I might look into the adoption center today and figure out what pets again I was considering of finding new homes for.
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:11 pm
I think Riley runs the new centre, but I could be wrong.

Yesterday was really lousy for me too.

Riley, how'd it go?

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:01 am
I still need to check into the adoption center. Yesterday my brain was too busy trying to figure out the last touches on modding Skyrim that I just sat there and did nothing for awhile to relax. I still even need to go through the pets and figure out what I might not want. >.>

I really need to start cross stitching, that might help with how tired I've been and keeping my mind heavily focused on something seems to help my anemia lately so that might be another thing for me to work on besides a game.

I hope today is better for you Tam. And I really like your avi. She looks really nice.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:42 pm
Saiyouri - That sounds like it would look pretty neat. Would you be able to post a picture?

Tam - Well, I feel like a brand new nursing grad again, but in all things considered, it went pretty well yesterday. They didn't scare me off yet, so I think I'll go back on Monday.

And yes, I made a new pet adoption thread, cause why not? XD
And TurtleSensei said it was okay with her. ^^
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:00 am
Riley- When I finish it, a picture of that then? Or a picture of the pattern and the finished piece as well? Just wanted to make sure which one you wanted.

I'm glad work went well.

I keep forgetting to look through my pets. Ugh.
Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:59 pm
Woke up at 7:44 this morning by neighbour's TV. I usually wake up around nine. And this is time change time. *flop*

Aww. Feeling like a new kid again. Not fun.

*descriptive flail as my mind goes blank and loses everything else I wanted to say*

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:01 am
It's ok Tam, I'm experiencing that more often recently. *hugs*

Hubs and I need to figure out how to wake up with no coughing fits. And no idea how to figure that part out. I wished I could easily but that might take awhile so we both are happy with not as many issues when we wake up. Just like figuring out why I felt sick but hungry last night would be nice but not sure if I will ever figure that part out. ; ;

It's warm for the next few days, like 50s and low 60s and that's going to mess us both up. I want cold back so I'm comfortable. I get too warm when it's that warm when my body is craving the cold badly but it's hard to regulate the temp unless we shut the heat off but that might affect poor Night and we can't do that to her. ugh.
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:58 am
Been borking myself now. Staying up late to watch subbed cartoons, because there are too many things happening during the day for me to be able to keep up with the reading.

It's all snow here now. The freezing rain they predicted didn't happen. I told God thank You for THAT.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:02 pm
YOU LUCKY PERSON YOU. I hope you are loving the snow alot. I wished we had that already. But of course Ohio is kinda stupid when it comes to mother nature knowing that this season means cold and stuff.... She's rather off her kilter big time. *hugs*

I hope you are getting enough of sleep though. I recently started to sleep eh and not sure why. Most likely the weather with it being too warm for my body since my body is craving the cold badly and anything a smidge warm is too much for it to handle.
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:32 pm
Not really loving it, because it triggers a lot of pain and tiredness. But I'm glad it's here, because the ecosystem needs it.

Aww, yeah, that could do it.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:47 am
We got a small amount of snow during the night. Most likely won't stay but at least it's a start for us. Hubs is getting annoyed with waking up coughing and I'm still annoyed my mouth is overly dry like it's almost a desert. >.> It's about 72 in the house even though it's like 30s outside. Makes no sense. This year the seasons have been really bad and now we both get to suffer. He's also getting arm pain from stress and neither of us can figure out what might be causing this pain. Still trying to figure that out. Been going on for awhile, just can't remember how long. At least a month for sure.

I hope everyone is having good days and are doing well.
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:42 pm
Maybe he needs a chiropractor visit? Sometimes that's the only thing that will stop my forearms from screaming.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:58 am
His arm seems better. Seems more triggered with stress but if it kept going then I would think he'd need a shot for relaxing the muscles since I had that issue last year and it was a pinched nerve and seems that's common for the doctor to hear. His back is acting up but who knows what that is from. It's either from sleeping wrong or pulling something like he usually has happen with his back.

The weather is warm. 40s and it's making it warm in the house for me. It's hard to regulate the temps with two lower floors with their heat on max and being on the third and I get all their heat and have to check how to open the balcony door and a window to help lower the temp. Still working on how to have the door open. I know not to much but the exact amount is still being figured out. And right now I'm sweating ; ; I hate this. I just want the temps cold so it's easier for me to regulate this. Ugh >.<

How's the weather by you Tam?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 259, 260, 261
Page 261 of 261