Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 259, 260, 261  Next
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:51 pm
I hate having stuff sit around waiting, sometimes. Projects, I can ignore til I'm able to work on them, but I just started unlocking some RP stories I'd been keeping locked til the friend I wrote with could come edit them with me. She's going through stuff, and my bookmarks list is really full, so yeah, just unlock 'em and stop waiting.

Riley wrote:
Tam - I have a blog but I don't post often. I've been thinking of keeping a written journal again, at least for awhile. But I type so much faster, I'm leaning towards cleaning up my wordpress blog and using that.

I've got a written journal, and used to write in it all the time. But I haven't looked at it for over two months. My daily blog is just sort of like an update wall, letting people know what's going on with me.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:19 am
Saiyouri - I could always drag it around back just so it's mostly out of sight, but that requires work. XD So I'll probably just leave it since it's a pain to move.

Tam - My bookmarks are out of control, lol. I have things bookmarked that I'm never going to go back and read, or things I don't need to have bookmarked.

The thing with my written journals is, I don't ever go back and read what I write. So I'm more inclined to throw them out when I'm done with it. If I stay with my blog, it doesn't take up desk space.
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:09 am
How is everyone doing?

I can understand Riley, lately I keep forgetting to do work and it's really getting annoying. Even hubs keeps forgetting things. >.> I hope our brains come back soon. We need them badly by next month.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:54 pm
I'm exhausted! This week was the first week of orientation for the new job. We have the weekend and Monday off, and then it's back to orientation, and then we get to actually start patient care with a preceptor. I'm super excited for that!

And I'm really excited for the Halloween event! I've been watching all week for it. XD I should be doing some work around the house, but I figure I'll get some posting in for the event first. Very Happy

Hope everyone is doing well!
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:04 am
Hi Riley, glad you get to start work soon. I'm guessing you are learning a ton right now during orientation. I hope works goes well for you.

Well posting is at least relaxing. Not unless housework is cleaning for you. I know it's for me at times.

I'm doing ok. Haven't slept too well lately, might be because the bedroom window wasn't open during the night and slight warmth made me have horrible nights of sleep. Otherwise been doing ok.

Now to check out the event. Been looking for it as well.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:30 pm
Posting is a nice way for me to unwind a bit, but sometimes, I get in that cleaning mood, and it's a form of mediation. But right now it feels like work. XD

I don't sleep well either when the room is too hot, and last night the room was really stuffy. Ugh.

I hope the event draws some people out from lurking. It would be good to chat with them.
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:12 am
Lately I find cleaning too much work, but lack of sleep might do that to a person lol.

Ugh is there a way to unstuffy your room? Hubs heard people running their ac's two nights ago. I had to tell him it's because they have the horrible heaters turned on high and you know turning the ac on is easier than opening a window or the balcony door. >.> They even run them in the middle of winter. Idiots.

I know events usually do help push posting up higher. Seems more people do post more during the events. I hope more do post now. I should check out my gaming thread. No posts there in awhile. I hope Tam is doing well. She's the one that usually posts there with me.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:55 pm
Hubby and I will open windows first, before we turn to the AC. Often times, we're only hanging out in one room, so open windows and ceiling fans tend to work just fine for us. The new house we moved into has a whole house fan, which is absolutely amazing!

I hope Tam and Rayven are doing well too. I know Rayven started a new job, and that might be keeping her busy.
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:43 am
See that's why I don't understand people where I live. Open the balcony door and a bedroom window for a bit and the cross breeze will cool down the place more than enough that keeping one open will help with the heat if they are too stupid to figure out how to lower the temp on the heaters. The heaters might be different than what I'm used to but it's not hard to figure out how to use especially if they are common in Ohio (Ohio is way far back on anything being remotely newer).

Ugh gotta push morons out of my head. It hurts trying to figure out why people here are beyond stupid.

Rayven could be beyond tired with work if she started a new job. I know that happens to some people.

I slept longer today but my brain is kinda gone. >.>

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 pm
I gave up trying to figure out why people don't use common sense. In this case, it's their electric bill in the end, so they can run the AC all day. *shrugs*

I know I'll be exhausted when I really start the new job. Last week and this week it's all been classroom and admin orientation stuff. Friday is when we start actual patient care.

I was able to sleep in over the weekend, but now it's back to getting up early. I already miss sleeping in, lol.
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:32 am
I know what you mean.

Well I hope you have a good first day of work Friday. And on your days off you can sleep in a bit at least still.

How is the event going for you? I think I got the items I want already. Not sure about the pets, even though they are cute.
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:57 pm
I'm alive. Sorry about the silence in the game thread. Haven't had a lot of talk in me.

...And I still haven't found the event shop here.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:44 am
Saiyouri - I got my set a couple of days ago. And I have enough ghosts saved up for the Halloween Costume prizes. Now, I'm working on helping Draca with some items. You still have some time before the event ends, maybe you'll get enough for the pets?

Tam - No worries, I have times where I feel that way too. The event shop link is in the second post of the Event announcement. Or here: shop.
How's the event going for you so far?
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:01 am
Hi Tam, how are you doing? Glad to see you back. I can understand not having much talk in you.

That's nice of you to help Draca out Riley. I am still contemplating the pets. They are cute but not sure if I want to have them to use them. Still figuring that part out.

Well today is the first and I had a fun morning. Woke up to having to clean a mess, back pain, my eye is kinda eh at the moment and I know the rest of the day my mind will be slightly gone and tired as heck for sure. So fun for the first of the month. But at least I have Hulu to watch some stuff on while I cross stitch. So that's a plus for me at least.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:24 pm
Aw, sounds like things could be less fun, heh. But yay for Hulu! That got me through some long and boring night shifts at my old job. What are you cross stitching?

Today is the last day of classroom orientation! Tomorrow is the first orientation shift! I'm super exited but super nervous! I'm sure it will all be okay. Very Happy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 259, 260, 261  Next
Page 260 of 261