Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 258, 259, 260, 261  Next
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:04 am
Thanks, Saiyouri.

I had it down to my bum once, Rayven. Not sure how I managed to take care of it, since now just having it four inches long makes it hard to clean.

It's cute and funny when cats decide that their mouse is a baby or something like that.

Very Happy

So tired. I wish I had more energy, but at least I got the groceries home today.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:37 pm
Well hubs and I chose to get rid of the car yesterday. It's going to cost 350 to get something for the steering wheel fixed. And that is a couple months after we paid over 800 to get the roters and brakes fixed. We can't keep sinking money into this lemon. It's beyond pathetic how bad this year is. Even the dealer hubs talked to yesterday told him to stay with Honda and Toyota.... Not Hyundai. Wished we knew this when we got the thing. Now we have to walk to get everything food wise and buy the rest of household items on Walmart.com. I have to work up to walking far to do anything since I get sick physically from being over heated. This is going to be fun...

At least it's windy as heck today. That's a plus and cooler temps. So I got that going for me.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:48 pm
Saiyouri-I heard the weatherman talking about how we were going to go straight from being hot to chilly. He was right. I woke up chilly this morning.

I hope your son feels better soon, and I hope you don't ever get a call like that. I wait for that call too, but for different reasons.

I'm sorry that you had to get rid of your car. I totally understand though. Cars are very convenient, but they're also a huge commitment. If they need work it can get too expensive.

Tam-Wow! We were both shaggy at one time. XD I didn't really have that problem, but my hair is so fine that I can't do much with it when it's that long. It just hangs there.

That would be cute. All of my cats would have either eaten them, or just ignored them. Lol

Getting groceries home is a definite plus. Very Happy
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:19 pm
Rayven- Yay for being chilly. I was cold all day yesterday and warmed up last night after wearing a hoodie and fingerless gloves.

I hope my son feels better soon as well. He's been getting worse. I told him I don't want to lose him but since I'm bad at being girly with emotions it didn't come out like I wanted it too. I might have to write it out and then read it to him. He's been the one who helped me the most and was at my side when I never felt good and did things no child should do. Taking care of your mom after she has a seizure, passes out, wakes up vomiting on herself after stopping breathing for 5mins.... not many 9yr olds can help their mom into the shower after that. But he did and losing the one person I know is a great person is not something I want to handle. I feel so bad that he's exactly like me. I even told him that I am sorry he's exactly like his mom.

With everything we read about the car from reviews the car would end up costing us as much as the car was purchased for. Seems after the steering went, some people had the engine go for them and that is never cheap to fix. We are doing good so far. I found a controller I want on Walmart.com and even started looking for pjs for me since I need to replace mine for us to get next month. Hubs is doing so so about it. We might take awhile for things to really hit us but so far we are doing good. Even cleaned out the car with our stuff. Just need to do a glance over it to make sure we got it all out.

The kitties are ok. Night is in kitty special time, Symphony is odd. Got herself stuck in the closet for a bit during the early morning, got her out when I got up. Since it's colder out now, might take them awhile to get used to the new weather and start acting like my lil weirdos who terrorize the entire house. lol
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:19 pm
I'm always shaggy, even when my headhair's short. This mop's fine too, and thick. Ugh blugh.

I just watched 'Jurassic World 2' and 'Small Foot' yesterday.

Sorry for being so quiet. I feel like crud, especially today. I'm tripping out. For no reason.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:32 pm
I hope you feel better Tam.

I just realized my brain is gone. I really want it back soon. I keep forgetting everything and not realizing what needs to be cleaned. We even lost our laundry card and have to find it. >.> The stupid car is the reason I have no brain at the moment.

I really hope you feel better soon Tam. *hugs*

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:06 pm
Tam - I feel like crud too. This cold is lingering, which I guess is okay, so long as it goes away by this weekend.

Even though both hubby and I are sick, we managed to go away for the weekend for our 6th year anniversary. Nothing fancy but some much needed away from everything time.

Hope everyone is doing okay and or feeling better.
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 pm
https://tam-i-am.dreamwidth.org/392354.html

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:15 pm
Riley- I hope you both feel good for your anniversary.

I'm doing ok. Just stressed a bit and tired.

Tam- Wow, I hope things get better for you. *hugs*

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:02 pm
I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I hope everyone feels better soon. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:06 pm
Tam - Is that an online journal? I hope your migraine goes away soon.

Saiyouri - I bet, I read that you and your husband got rid of your car.

Rayven - Hello back Very Happy and I hope so too. I told my body that it can be sick this whole week if it wants to, but it has to get better before Friday starts. This is the last weekend with the current job, and I start the new job on Monday. How is your job going?
Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:31 am
Yes. It's my daily update blog.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:31 am
Hi Rayven.

Riley- Ya we are currently waiting for the place to get a signed letter back from us and my step father saying we agree to relinquish the car willingly. Then we have to wait for them to come get the darn thing. I can't wait for it to be done and over with. Stress is killing my memory and sleep. Whatever that is.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:59 pm
Tam - I have a blog but I don't post often. I've been thinking of keeping a written journal again, at least for awhile. But I type so much faster, I'm leaning towards cleaning up my wordpress blog and using that.

Saiyouri - I hope it gets taken care of soon. I know the feeling of having something just sitting there, staring at you and causing stress. We bought a new mattress online, so there wasn't anyone to come take the old one away. It's been sitting on my back porch for a few weeks now, and the soonest date I could get for a curbside trash pick up is in November. So there it will sit, I guess.
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:22 pm
Riley- Well you got a date so that is good. That's how I look at it. I think the night before would be a bad night to sleep cause I would be too excited to get rid of the mattress. I just hope we get something like that with the car. But according to hubs it could take up to a few months before they come for the car. We got the stuff out of it and even took off the license plate cover I bought him for a christmas gift.

I finally slept good the day before last. This morning I got really excited when I found a new streaming service for anime and cartoons it says. Found a few animes I've been telling hubs about that I wish he could see. They are all sad and depressing though but really good. Though they don't have the most depressing one ever created.

I hope the days go by fast for you to get rid of the mattress though.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 258, 259, 260, 261  Next
Page 259 of 261