Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 250, 251, 252 ... 260, 261, 262  Next
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:57 pm
Yes. My lower back gets really painful if it's not regularly adjusted. I don't think it can cure things like some people think it can, but I do think that taking care of one's back is important. And I wouldn't be able to do it if the chiropractor didn't give me a special rate.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:38 pm
My back used to hurt me some when I was younger. It either went away, or I got used to it. XD I'm glad you found one that will work with you. Very Happy All doctors should be willing to do that. I think the system is so broken that most have forgotten what it's really about. Healthcare shouldn't be about greed. It should be about helping people. A hundred years ago you could get looked at by the doctor for the cost of a pie, or whatever you could trade if you had no money.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:36 pm
Update:
Been packing like a mad woman! XD
Getting the keys to the new place in a few hours, and going to start moving the smaller stuff and things that don't fit in boxes. The big move with the moving company is on Saturday!

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:30 pm
That's awesome Riley! I'm so happy for you. Very Happy I bet you'll be glad when it's all done though. XD Moving is a lot of work.
Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:37 pm
Grats, Riley! Show us a few pictures you're comfortable sharing when you have the time?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:36 pm
That would be nice if Riley is comfortable with it. It's not like either one of us have the money to stalk someone that lives far away anyway. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:35 am
LOL!

It took 13 hours to move all of our stuff. Movers started at 0915 (they were supposed to start at 0800), and we didn't finish until 10:15 PM. We had three movers, plus husband and I did a ton of moving and lifting. On moving day my step count was 26,000.

Moving day was Post Apocalyptic House day 0.

Today was P.A.H day 1. There are boxes and furniture everywhere. We did a lot today though. I'll take some progressive pictures over the next few days and post them here and there.

And seriously, how and why do we have this much stuff?! We're going to be downsizing as we unpack. And I have declared that we are never moving again.

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:55 pm
Wow! I bet you were exhausted!

That sounds good, but no rush. I know you're crazy busy right now.

XD That's a good name.

I usually do that as I'm packing stuff. I wind up throwing away quite a bit. I always say I'm not moving again too, but it never happens. XD Here's to hoping that this is your final move. Very Happy I have one question. Do you have an HOA at your new house? I sure hope not. I don't think I could handle that.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:32 pm
I know we're probably going to move again at some point, but we'll be in this house at least until retirement. Husband is still considering moving to another country. Oi.

No HOA here! *does happy dance*

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:05 pm
Wow. Another country would be exciting. Does he have a particular one in mind? We've been watching a lot of those house shows, and the places in Mexico, and surrounding areas, look nice. I think I might consider that if we had the money later on. I never thought I'd say that. I've heard such horror stories about Mexico. XD

Yay! *does happy dance for Riley*

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:37 am
He was pondering Italy or Norway. We visited both on our honeymoon, and fell in love with both places. I'm not sure about moving to another country though. That would be the ultimate culture shock. And if we have pets at the time, I've heard it's a whole process to be able to bring them with us.

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:08 pm
Those would be interesting places to move to. Yes I can imagine. Personally I'm afraid to fly with a pet. I've heard some horror stories about that too. I wouldn't mind if I could keep them with me, but I don't think that's possible most of the time. I'm sure if the time comes you will figure out how to go about it. Very Happy
Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:03 pm
Canada is nice. XD Okay. My part of Canada is nice.

Yeah, moving's hard. I remember when my brother had to move from a condo to a room in a basement. The poor guy got so overwhelmed that I found myself in the shocking position of being in charge.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 am
UtterlyWeird wrote:
Canada is nice. XD Okay. My part of Canada is nice.

Yeah, moving's hard. I remember when my brother had to move from a condo to a room in a basement. The poor guy got so overwhelmed that I found myself in the shocking position of being in charge.

XD Are you trying to get Riley to be your neighbor?

Aww. Well I'm sure you were a big help. Very Happy
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:35 pm
Oh, Riley wouldn't live in THIS neighbourhood. Unless maybe if she got work at the inner city health clinic.

He said I was. Very Happy

I'm trying to make a doll for a nurse who fell in love with my doll Comfort. The thing with these big ones with the knotted heads though is it usually takes a couple days to make one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 250, 251, 252 ... 260, 261, 262  Next
Page 251 of 262