Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 249, 250, 251 ... 258, 259, 260  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:14 am
Me too. I'm sure she's super busy.

XD That's true. We got a storm last night. Lots of thunder. Chase nearly lost his mind. XD My Dad said we're supposed to get some cooler weather starting Wednesday. I sure hope so!

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:33 pm
Ugh, packing. We've only had the stamina to do about 5-7 boxes at a time before we lose the motivation. I'm home all day today, so my hope is to get a lot done with regular breaks. Very Happy

Tam - ah, yes! I will go make a post now. XD

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:57 pm
Riley 5-7 boxes is quite a bit! Good luck. Very Happy I hate for you to use your day off to pack though.
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:55 am
Was another hot day, and I think I overdid it with candy and movie. So I'll proly be AWOL today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to be back on track.

I've never been hit in the face with a wall of heat like this since I went to Chihuahua Mexico all those years ago.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:55 pm
Awww. I hope you had some fun too. What did you see?

It has been hot. Sad I'm sorry. I have to ask. Did you see any chihuahuas? XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm
It was so hot, I really didn't sleep last night. I'll have to convince the hubby to keep the fans on. He turns them off when he comes to bed because the noise keeps him awake. Perhaps I can get him to turn it to low or something.

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:11 pm
Awww. I have one word for him. Earplugs. XD They're a lifesaver for me. I sleep more soundly than I ever have thanks to them. I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

One of our air conditioners keeps freezing up. Unfortunately it's the little one in the bedroom that we use all the time. We have a big one in the kitchen that we don't use unless it's super hot, and the small one can't keep up. The big one is just too noisy, and it works too well. It gets cold in here. XD I called the landlord, but no one has showed up yet. They probably won't actually fix it anyway. :/ I wouldn't exactly call them slumlords, but they're not much better.
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:16 pm
I did indeed see a Chihuahua in Chihuahua. A little black one with tan marks, if I remember correctly. Walking on the leash with the little tail up in the air and bobbling.

The movie I saw was 'Skyscraper'. I liked it.

Still roasted. And tomorrow I have another appointment. *whine, whimper, complain*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:27 pm
XD They're proud little dogs.

I saw the trailer for that movie. It looked cool. I'm glad you liked it. Very Happy

I hope it will be a little cooler tomorrow since you have to be out in it. We had nicer weather today. It was a welcome relief.
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:50 pm
I dunno. Today started out cool, because of rain, but that didn't last very long at all.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:58 pm
Sometimes rain just makes it worse.

The landlord finally showed up. He scared me to death. He banged on the back door while I was in the bathroom. XD
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:44 am
They have magical timing.

Today I went and stuck my arm in the water at the spray park, and it helped revive me. My chiropractor also gave me an electrolytes tablet.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:22 pm
Apparently. XD The scare made my adrenaline skyrocket, and I couldn't stop shaking. I felt like a moron. thunk He probably wondered what was wrong with me. Rolling Eyes

That's awesome! Very Happy Wow. I didn't know they had those too, but I guess I wouldn't know because I've never been to one. XD Actually I didn't even know there were tablets. Usually they're in a drink aren't they? A tablet would be quicker and easier I think.
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:35 am
*hug*

The tablets go in water, to make a drink.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:52 pm
Oh I see. Still cool. XD

So do you go there because you have problems with your back? I've never been to one, but some people swear by them. I once had a coworker that would only go to a chiropractor because her religion didn't believe in going to a regular doctor. She went there for all kinds of things, but I don't what anymore.
Page 250 of 260