Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249 ... 259, 260, 261  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:20 pm
I'm trying to accept the fact that I'm getting older, and that the face I'm used to (and rather like) is changing. It is not easy. The funny thing is I never thought I would care, and I didn't think I was vain until I started to see some differences. I always picked on my Mom for fixing her hair and wearing makeup every day, but it turns out I'm just as vain as her. XD
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:58 pm
I got the high cheekbones I was waiting for. I've actually been looking forward to getting older. I'm curious how I'll look when I'm eighty-how my face will change. In the meantime I'm pleased with how I look, except the belly could be a wee bit smaller and the hair on the chin and neck could vanish. About the only place I object to being hairy is anywhere near my face that isn't lashes and brows. Oh. Well, under the arms needs to be bald too, but that's really easy to fix.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:34 pm
I don't have to be curious. I know it's going to be bad. I've always felt like I was going to look as bad as my Dad's mom. Not good. XD

I'm glad you're at peace with everything. Very Happy I'm working on it.
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:29 pm
LOL I don't think you're going to look bad. From what I remember of your face, you have good bones. Old ladies with good facial bones can't look bad.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:29 pm
Tam-Well thank you. I hope you're right. Very Happy

Ugh! Yesterday was not the best 4th of July I've ever had. E was in a bad mood. Chase was in a tizzy over the fireworks. I was stuck in the middle. :/ I hope today is better. How was your day?
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:33 pm
*rolls in* I haven't chatted much recently so thought I'd check in somewhere.

Sorry your 4th wasn't so fun, Rayven. I didn't do anything and I live in apartments so it wasn't too noisy. The cats thought it was interesting though and I was able to go to sleep early without being kept up.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:17 pm
Hi Sassy! *glomps* I was just thinking about you earlier today. I was thinking about how I would love some more of your art, and how we haven't talked in a while. Would you be interested in making something for me? I'd love something of my current avatar.

Thanks. It's ok. There's always next year. XD I'm glad yours went well, and that you weren't bothered by the fireworks. I live in an apartment too, but I was just surrounded by them. I don't mind, but Chase sure does.
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:04 am
Haha. I've been around-ish, but mostly just refreshing one page and not answering what I saw there. I never finished the last of my art commissions so I dunno. Mostly focused on writing now.

My day has been alright. I've mostly wasted it reading manga though.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:55 pm
I'm glad you're still around. I understand.

I don't think it's a waste if you're enjoying yourself. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:16 pm
I'm still too lazy for make up. Laughing The only part of getting older I'm worried about, is literally losing my mind. Grandpa had Parkinson's, Grandma had dementia, and husband's MIL has Parkinson's. Not fun.

Aww, sorry to hear about your 4th of July, Rayven. I hope the days after have been better. I picked up a shift at work on July 4th only because I wanted holiday pay. Very Happy Surprisingly, it was busier than I thought it would be. But nothing too major happened.

*waves* Hiya, Sassy!

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:10 pm
Riley I worry about that too. Most of the women on both sides of my family seem to lose their minds to different degrees. None of them have gotten violent, but it still isn't anything to look forward to.

Thanks. Yeah they've been better. Very Happy I'm glad it went pretty well for you, and I don't blame you for wanting the holiday pay. Yes

How have you been? Any leads on selling your house yet?
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 pm
Menopause is already glitching my brain, and the heat today is helping, so I hear you guys.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:32 pm
Tam I'm not looking forward to menopause. I pray I take after my Mom and have very little trouble.
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:26 pm
im so sorrryyy i disappeared x.x

my friend started an avatar website called Pantheon and recently closed beta was released. i told him i could help with some item work like i do for caedon, and he said i could but also he would train me to be a pixelist *^* and making items for an avatar website is like ma dreaaammm. i sort of tried to do it over a year ago on caedon, i was in training but the pressure was too great and i was in a bad place mentally and i dropped out. (and he knew that) my friend says we can go at whatever pace i need which is so great.

lately my tarot readings have pointed towards a new path, a new journey, a new beginning and THIS IS IT and im very excited ;^^

anyways i am super sorry !! i didnt mean to poof from zan for so long. its just been a bit busy for me lately with new things and change wheeee

but i miss you guys !! how are you??

also rayven i want to start on your art soon!! but i am wondering if you had any poses in mind? Surprised

i know i prolly have lots of walls of texts to reply to in places and i WILL DO THAT i just dont know when x.x

sooo not making my posting goal man ima have to change it again haha

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:02 pm
Awww. Don't worry about it. We're just...here. XD

Wow! I'm so happy for you. Very Happy Once you learn I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. And work. XD

Pose? Hmmm. Something sassy. XD If you can, but I'm up for whatever you come up with. I don't get art often, but when I do I get a kick out of seeing what the artist comes up with. Very Happy
Page 248 of 261