Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248, 249, 250  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:43 pm
Hi VEE! It's good to see you. I hope you had a good time. Very Happy That's the bad thing about vacations. We have lots of responsibilities waiting for us when we come back. XD
Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:39 pm
Riley wrote:
Ninja-ing in to say hello! I've been volunteering as the nurse for the summer camp at my church, so I've been a bit exhausted. Coupled with getting the house ready to sell, I have no energy for anything, lol. But things are well and coming along nicely. Yes

That's good to hear, Riley! Other than the being exhausted. I'll pray for you, eh?

Rayven wrote:
Tam-Bunneh is insisting he's not a wannabe. I think he's going to try to prove it somehow. *is worried* XD Wow! I'd be a little scared if I was her new mom. XD

Ok good. XD I can imagine an octopus out of the water wouldn't like heat very much.

*hugs*

Oh oh! Is Erwin still keeping an eye on him?

Nah. Her mom is really fond of the Joker. I think they'll be alright. LOL

Yeah. And he's also worried about me. You made a real softy.

*hug!*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:25 am
No. She's busy looking for grass. I don't have the heart to tell her that we don't grow grass in the house. XD Maybe I should take her outside for a while.

That's good. Lol

Awww. I'm glad. I might have rubbed off on him a little. XD My Mom was just telling me today that she's so glad I'm made the way I am. She's not liking some of the women at church. Apparently they're kind of rude and crabby. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:06 am
Rayven - I told my husband that the entire week was just an extra dose of birth control LOL! It was my second year doing it, and overall I love volunteering for it, but it is sooooo draining.

Vee - Welcome back from camping! Hope it was super awesome! I need to go camping again, and soon. XD

Tam - Thanks, Tam! We were all definitely praying for strength! XD But now it's over and I'll probably do it again next year, Very Happy.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:22 pm
Riley-It does tend to make a person feel that way. XD My poor Mom always gets stuck with the little boys who are very rowdy, and cause a lot of trouble. I'm glad you got through it. Very Happy
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:07 pm
OH MAN I FAILED im so sorry i zoned out for a few days there. :v

i did have a good time, thanks everyone !

Riley - yes totally!! you should go soon ;^^

Tam - heyy whats up

Rayven - (from awhile ago lol) ooo gotcha.

yeah its a big difference haha. it is good to be myself tho wheee . i dont care enough about what other people think to even like consider it xD im just like yea... whatever haha XDD

i like to share pictures and i like to see pictures of everyone (x but old pictures i dont really look like me so its weird lol. that is funny tho xD haha

ye exactly !! i danced today .. i went to this place its like a community place for people with disabilities. the radio was on and after lunch i was so jamming. most people had left by then but there were still some and i was just goin all out man xD idc . and i have made a friend there and she was like i cant do that ... im like I GOTTA !! I FEEL THE DANCE !! IN MA BODY !!! XDD -is such a weirdo-

man it felt good tho. feels so good to dance hehe

yeah im like that with so many things haha.. and AWWW im sorry its broken ): i love the swingset so much

ah yeah makes sense. i mean i am a giant homebody but im down for some outings/events lol. LIKE ID LOVE TO GO OUT DANCING OFC XDDDD and yeah man. those feels. i might have said this before but i basically have my one best friend offline. and then this friend ive been making at that place i just mentioned. its called RAFT house. but ye so i have like 2 offline friends now xDD so i feeeeel that. its kind of lonely... but i do have a lot of online friends. and we do hang out sometimes like play games and such. but i do wish i could see more people in person...

when i dated my ex brian, i wasnt a fan of his friends either so we mostly didnt hang out together lol. i only got along well with two of his friends and one was online and the other, i kind of dated also xD but im sorry its awkward with his buds.

-hugs- i missed you sorry i was gone from zan for like a week ooops xD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:48 am
VEE-If I can find a good picture of me I might post it some time, or PM it to you. Any pictures I would consider good would be from approximately 3 years ago, and a few pounds ago though. XD E took a few at the baby shower the other day. My eyes were closed in one, but oddly enough it was my favorite. Lol

I'm glad you had a good time dancing, and that you made a friend! Very Happy That's not weird. I'm like that too. If I hear music I like my body just starts moving on its own, and it's hard to stop. XD Only I don't generally dance in front of anybody unless I have someone to dance with, and I've had a few drinks. Lol

I bet it did!

Oh it's ok. I had a lot of fun years on it. Then when I got older I accidentally ran into it with the lawn mower. XD

Two good friends are all anybody really needs anyway so I think you're doing good. Very Happy I lost all of my friends because of my ex-husband, and that whole situation. They were all fair weather friends anyway so it's no big loss I guess. It's just too hard to make real life friends as an adult. I've tried, but everyone is so busy. Plus I'm not really interested in fair weather friends, or acquaintances and that's what most of them turn out to be.

I'm sorry you had to go through that too. Thanks. I just wish his friends and I had clicked. It would have made things easier. Luckily I don't have to be around them very often. I mean we're all cordial, but just being cordial isn't really my cup of tea.

*hugs* I missed you too. It's ok. Life gets busy sometimes. I'm going to go visit my parents for the next couple of days, and I'll be on my phone. *groans* I'll still be checking in, but my replies will probably be much shorter. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:21 pm
I don't think I've ever posted my photo on Zantarni. Though I'm not sure if I'd want to, lol. I do have a Zantarni person on my FB though, but I don't see much of said person anymore.

I haven't been dancing in ages. The only clubs hubby and I went to were goth clubs. XD And dancing there was great, especially since the music is so loud, I can't hear my own thoughts.

I lost at least one friend when my ex and I split up. Though, I'm not sure if I considered him a friend toward the end of that whole drama llama. But he was my ex's friend mostly, so there was that.
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:44 pm
When I'm a friend, I'm a friend. Most people who have stopped being my friends, it was them going away. Though one girl, I had to get away from because she was really controlling. However, in RL, I think I'm a lot of work to be friends with, because of the handicaps that sometimes get in the way of normal friend things like sharing food and hanging out.

https://i.imgur.com/gkNWUFc.png Me, several pounds ago. I'm not ashamed of my pounds, I wear them proudly in defiance of all the people who pronounce women like me to be "hideous butch monstrosities".

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm home now. Very Happy I had trouble logging into Zan from my phone. :/ I finally gave up, and just decided to wait until I got home. I thought about deleting all my history, cookies, etc. to see if that would help, but I didn't feel like losing everything else.

Riley-There's probably no harm in it anymore especially since Zan is so small, but I'm leery about doing it too. Plus I truly am very critical of myself in photos. XD

I loooovee loud music! It definitely help drowns everything out, and allows me to just relax. I rarely get to do that since I have anxiety. I can just be sitting around doing nothing and still be anxious. :/

That's sad, but it sounds like it was to be expected. If they were friends first he probably thought he had to stay loyal.

Tam-Awww. It's not all your fault. It's a lot of work being friends with anyone. Everyone has their flaws and quirks that make them difficult to be around sometimes. Also, people stop being friends for a whole lot of reasons, and not all of them can be blamed on any one person. Most of the time people just grow apart. I think there is a season for friendships just like there are seasons for other things in life.

Yep. That's my friend Tam. I recognize that picture. Very Happy
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:57 am
I am Tam. Tam I am. I...

Jiggle. Buahaha.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:11 pm
Feeling goofy are we?! XD
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:17 pm
LOL I was. And defiant. I've decided that I'd rather be fat than what people think is beautiful.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:20 pm
I can't say I blame you. It's nearly impossible to be what most people would consider perfect so we probably shouldn't even try. I try to hit a happy medium I guess. I know I'm not perfect, but I don't want to completely give up either. I've done that a couple of times, and it's not pretty. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:39 pm
It took me some time to figure out how I feel towards my body. I don't care what the scale says: if I'm happy with how I look and feel, then that number or clothing sizes don't matter to me. I too, and not perfect, but that's fine with me. Very Happy
Page 247 of 250