Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 240, 241, 242, 243  Next
Fri May 04, 2018 1:24 am
Today my head didn't hurt very much, but when I got up early this morning my right eye was all squinted up and blurry. Eyes didn't like being out in the part of the day that was sunny, but thankfully the wind is cool. So natural air conditioning!

I need to find someone to interpret a cartoon picture of a kitty into a doll. *rubs hands together*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 04, 2018 6:56 pm
Eyes don't like light much sometimes. I go through that after several cloudy days when it finally gets sunny. Yay for any kind of a/c. XD

Don't look at me. XD I strained my brain with an octopus. Lol It sounds like it would be cute.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 04, 2018 7:56 pm
Rayven - Oh, it won't just be chores! Hubby and I will be in Alaska for about a week and a half. Very Happy

Tam - If I had any sort of talent for that, I would give it a go, but alas, it is not my forte.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 05, 2018 12:06 am
Riley that is awesome! I hope you two have a great time. This is probably a good time to go too. Hopefully their weather is better by now. XD
Sun May 06, 2018 1:10 am
Alaska! Mail me a rock? LOL I hope you have fun.

I'd make this doll myself, but facial features aren't my forte, and she needs a face. LOL

Barnabas is an awesome octopus.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 06, 2018 4:11 am
I imagine I'll be taking whatever souvenirs I am able to XD I'll have to do some googling in the next few days to see what people advise we bring and or wear. And there will be tons of pictures. Very Happy

Yeah, dolls need faces. Otherwise, they would be super creepy.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 06, 2018 1:09 pm
Tam-Thank you. Very Happy I don't think I could do faces either. I got lucky when you only wanted googly eyes on Barnabas. XD

Riley-That's a good idea. Alaska is one of those places preparing for the weather is a must. XD E is always talking about moving there, but then I remind him how much he hates the cold. Lol

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 06, 2018 8:12 pm
I have a hard time with extreme weather, so freezing and summer heat are hard for me to handle. But, if I have a good jacket and or other clothing, I'm sure I'll be fine.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 06, 2018 9:18 pm
I'm sure you will. It sounds like fun. Very Happy What will you do with your babies while you're gone?

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 08, 2018 4:05 pm
Puppers will be boarded. This will probably be the longest she has ever been boarded, but she's hopefully used to the experience by now. We've boarded her several times for long-ish stretches since we've had her. And the vet we take her to has known her since she was a puppy, so hopefully not too traumatic.

And kitty gets run of the house while we're gone. My sister usually comes in every few days to check on him to see if has enough food and stuffs.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 09, 2018 12:07 am
I'm sure she does fine. We probably worry too much about our pets' feelings most of the time. Although I did have a dog that I had to leave at my Mom's for a while. Even though I saw him about once a week, it wasn't good enough for him. He was so attached to me that he got extremely mad at me when I had to do that. He started avoiding me. That wasn't like him at all. I hurried up and got my situation figured out so I could be with him all the time again. I had him since he was born. We were soul mates. He passed away a while ago, but I still miss him everyday.

I bet kitty loves that! He probably plots to take over the world. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 09, 2018 3:45 am
I still miss all of my fur children that crossed rainbow bridge. I had a cat who would be angry with us when we left for vacation. She would ignore me for at least three days after we got back.

My current kitty, I think, hates being alone in an empty house. He can get in and out through the cat door in the garage, but he's a people cat. He's the opposite of the previously mentioned kitty. When we get home, he's so upset and or happy to have us back, he literally does not leave my side for a good week. He'll sleep next to me or wake me up early in the morning, just to see if we're still there. It's kind of sweet but sad at the same time. Then again, he is a mamma's boy. XD The doggo is a major daddy's girl. Laughing

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 09, 2018 4:38 pm
Me too. Ray Ray was just especially hard. Awww. At least she got better. At first I was afraid Ray Ray would never forgive me. He eventually did though.

Poor kitty. That is very sweet but sad. Perfect description. I totally get that. XD Chase is really a daddy's boy, but we're together so much while his Dad is at work that we've bonded more than I thought we would. He's really bad about being aloof 99% of the time, but when I go take the trash out he howls. :/ XD He practically loses his mind if I leave him in the car for two minutes while I pay for gas. It makes no sense at all.

My parents choose to never go anywhere because of their dog, but I think that's not fair either. We should still get to do things even if we have pets. It's just hard to see them upset. I'm glad that you are still living your life and going on vacation. Very Happy
Wed May 09, 2018 7:59 pm
I boarded my betta fish once. He was So surprised and happy to see me when I got back. I also once took him with me to a friend's place in the country, and he enjoyed the ride and the being in a new place very much.

Riley wrote:
Yeah, dolls need faces. Otherwise, they would be super creepy.

What? Noooo. I love dolls without faces, and I make dolls without faces. lol

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 09, 2018 11:42 pm
UtterlyWeird wrote:
I boarded my betta fish once.

For some reason that gave me a good giggle. XD He probably did enjoy a change of scenery. Captive fish have a very limited view.
Page 241 of 243