Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238, 239  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:39 pm
I took a guess and thought that's what you meant to type XD Super glad to hear he's feeling a little better.

I know you didn't mean any disrespect Very Happy I didn't take it as such.

I am so happy that it's spring here; I've already started planing some things!! How's the weather for you?

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:54 pm
XD Thanks and I'm glad you could understand moronese. Lol

Very Happy I'm glad. I think I was extra confused because of my own experiences and perspective. When I was a child my OCD was really bad and I would have been glad to receive a cure, or to at least have someone looking for one. Not because I was less than everyone else, or because there was something wrong with me, but because it would have made my life easier. Life is hard enough without any extra challenges. Perhaps the key is to offer help, especially for those that have difficulty functioning, but not to make anyone feel like they need it.

That's nice. Very Happy What do you have planned? If you want to share. XD Really rainy. Sad At least it's not as cold. I heard the weather last night, and they said that it looks like we're going to be really wet until the 3rd week of April. Shocked

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:35 am
I can understand that Yes

There were some ugly, holly bushes in the front yard that I ripped out. I put a couple of azalea shrubs there, so hopefully they take. We don't really have dirt in our area, we have clay, ugh. I took out some shrubs in the back yard that were half dead, but I haven't put anything there yet. I must think on it XD

Aww, will you get some nice weather after the rain?
Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:20 am
*creeps* Hello~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:49 am
Riley-That sounds like a lot of work. XD Shouldn't you enjoy the nice weather before you start working? Confused

Oh it will get nice eventually. I'm just going to have to wait longer than you apparently. XD I'm used to it. Spring is usually rainy and cold here. That's why I've never understood why everyone likes it so much. It's still too much like winter for me. XD It will be nice (probably) by the end of April.

Hanahime-*waves really big* Hi! It's good to see you. How's your Easter weekend going?
Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:44 pm
It's going, Rayven. I managed to get out of going to see family. Which was for the best since my parents didn't even get down since my mother's car overheated. How's your's going?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:18 pm
Hanahime I'm glad to hear that you got out of going. I know you weren't looking forward to it. XD I'm sorry about your Mom's car though. Mine's going ok. Pretty uneventful other than site events. Lol
Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:57 pm
Re: Autism Speaks. Autism isn't a disease. With some understanding on their own and others' behalf, most autistic people can function just fine. If less people freaked out and wanted to cure us, we'd have less trouble getting along.

Ack to car troubles! And Rayven, to one who loves to garden, ripping down TREES isn't hard work. XD

Happy Easter!

Rayven wrote:
I wish I liked comic books. I tried, but I just couldn't get into them. I love the Ghostbusters! I can't tell you how many times I watched the movies. XD

XD True. My brother could probably eat all of them by himself. I've never seen anyone else put away the amount of meat he can. Lol That's about all he eats though. Well that and french fries and corn.

I only like them if there's a story I like in them, though even then, art style can put me off.

And then you'd be a hero for your brother?

Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:58 am
any work is hard work when you don't want to work.

I'm glad too Rayven. I feel bad for my dad though this is the only time he can get lamb and since the traffic was so bad they ended up not going so he didn't get any lamb since he's the only one who really eats lamb. I've never tried it but next chance I get I'll try it. uneventful is nice sometimes.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:22 pm
Tam-Well if you say so, but ripping down trees sounds like hard work to me. XD But I'm not a gardener.

Happy Easter!

I don't think my brother would ever call me his hero about anything. XD

Hanahime-True. XD

Awww. I'm sorry your Dad had to miss out on lamb. I don't think I've ever had it either. My Grandpa was forced to eat it a lot as a kid, and he told me that he never wanted to eat it again. XD Yes it can be nice. Most of the time I'm happy to stay at home and do nothing, but once in a while I would like to get out and do something I want to do. Usually I just get out to run errands. XD
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:45 pm
Lamb? Ooooooo. That and chevon are my favourite red meats.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:46 pm
You always know things that I have to look up. XD I had no idea goat meat was called chevon. You make me feel stupid Tam. Lol
Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:19 pm
Sorry. Sad

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:46 pm
Oh no you don't have to be sorry. *hugs* I was mostly joking. The truth is we just have different life experiences and interests. You've heard of stuff I haven't, and I probably know a few things you don't know. It's ok. One of the best ways to learn is from other people, and I like to learn. It's also humbling. Very Happy *playfully gives you a noogie*
Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:51 pm
I keep getting distracted.

Rayven: Lamb doesn't seem that popular in America so there are probably a lot of people here who haven't tried it.
at least your errands get done.

I've never had goat either. I would think Chevon was a horse but I think we just call horse meat, horse meat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238, 239  Next
Page 237 of 239