Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 231, 232, 233 ... 261, 262, 263  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:36 am
Riley-I'm glad you're getting some you time. Very Happy I'm doing ok. Nothing new and exciting to report though. XD

I looked it up, and it said there aren't any brown recluses in California. I wanted to be sure before I told you an accidental lie, but I thought I remembered hearing there were few or none. Turns out there's none, and you are very lucky. They are kind of hard to identify. If someone is highly sensitive to them it can cause necrosis. *shivers* We have them bad in Missouri. Usually I find them in the bathtub getting a drink. :/

I got bit by a spider once. When I was about 7 I woke up with my finger hurting, and I saw a spider crawling away. Luckily it wasn't a highly venomous spider. I've been afraid of them ever since.

Tam-Sometimes I have trouble getting on too, but usually I have more trouble navigating the site once I'm already on.

I'm glad it didn't do serious damage when it bit you. I knew an old man that got bit on his pinky finger when he was a child, and his finger was bent permanently from it.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:57 am
I thought there weren't any, but admittedly, I was too lazy to look it up XD I already don't like spiders, but I imagine if I lived where their bites were deadly, I'd be afraid of them too Yes I will periodically go out into the back yard in spider season and kill some black widows. I think I might actually spray this year. Last year it was pretty bad.

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:27 pm
It sounds like you have black widows worse than us though. I haven't seen one in a long time, but I don't go looking for them either. XD As a matter of fact I've only seen two. One was hiding in an old wooden structure, and the other was hiding in a cinder block.

Did you get your betta yet?
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:15 pm
I also got bitten by a garden spider once, too. Doofus had crawled in my shoe on his trip to look for girls. I was skeeved, he proly was too. It was just a bite with no bad effects other than bad words out of my mouth.

Hmm. Now I wonder if some of the joint pain I feel in cold humid weather is that widow's fault.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 pm
Oh no! XD Hopefully after that he learned there were no girls in shoes. XD

Could be. Lyme Disease can do that too. So can arthritis though.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:46 am
No betta for now. I gave up on cycling my tank for the time being. I might try again later.

Random question, does anyone know if the Pet Adoption charity is still running?

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:27 pm
I can understand that. I saw a really awesome salt water tank in a McDonald's yesterday. I'd love to have one, but I don't want to take care of it. XD

Not as far as I know. I don't think TurtleSensei is on very often.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:25 pm
They're so cool, but yeah, the maintenance is a lot.

Hmm, I have a lot of pets I could donate, but I don't want to donate to an inactive charity :/ I was wondering if I should make my own pet shop charity thing, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes @.@

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:11 am
I think it's a great idea, but I understand your concerns. Bo and TurtleSensei were the last ones to talk about the charity back in October of 2016. After that I just see a couple of people ask for pets, but I don't see a response. Perhaps you could ask Bo and send TurtleSensei a message just to be on the safe side. I have a few pets I could donate if you do start one up. Very Happy I'm not sure how the old one worked, but I have an idea for the new one if it gets started. I think it would be nice to have the option to trade pets in for ones you don't have. The only problem with that is they might have different values, but maybe that wouldn't matter so much especially since we're a small community. It would help the charity not run out of pets to donate so fast. It's a good option for people that hate to ask for help, missed a few pets while on hiatus, or are just bored with the pets they have.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:12 pm
Yeah, I think I might send Turtle a message. That sounds like a good idea. Perhaps if it's a pet from a DI set, they could donate more than one pet?

Avi Vote
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:46 pm
Sounds good. That would work, but it might make it more complicated. Because an old event pet should probably be worth more than a recent DI pet even though real money wasn't spent on it.
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:22 am
Yeah. Wrangling about pet values makes things tough. I know, I play 'Chicken Smoothie'! lol

Sorry for the absence. Hurricane Flo decided to show up and blow up.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:47 pm
XD Me too. I don't think this will get that complicated. I've been thinking and decided that donating 2 for a DI pet or an older pet is a great idea, and not all that complicated. Of course it's up to Riley though. That's just my two cents worth. XD

Awww. I'm glad you're better. It can be rough. Anything new to report? XD
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:01 pm
New? My computer decided overnight not to hook up to ethernet anymore? A big wind just blew up a moment ago and is making things go BONG in the neighbourhood?

Oh, me? I'm keeping food where I want it to stay. lol

Did I lose the pet clicking thread? Could you link me to that again?

Oh yeah. Wanted to show you guys a doll dressup I did awhile back. I call it 'Wishing for Spring'. The doll is Aurelie Stormbringer, that Ruthless made back in 2004.

https://i.imgur.com/L9W0Rmu.png

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:32 pm
Neither of those things sound like fun. Sad It's been pretty windy here too.

That's always a good thing. XD

http://www.zantarni.com/the-zanto-ranch-post-and-click-your-zani-pets-t57619-780.html There you go. Very Happy

Very cute! I like her long legs. XD

Ok. What am I supposed to ask about my doll? XD Is she finished?
Page 232 of 263