Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 254, 255, 256  Next
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 pm
LOL! There are a lot of other things I'd like to sit on. Like the floor (but there's too much dust on it, and I'm afraid of bugs), or sun warmed rocks by the river (but there's no computer out there), or the stairs at a friend's house (nobody has stairs anymore).

And now you gotta scrub the tub?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:02 pm
XD I can't sit on the floor very long. It hurts my bum. Lol Rocks by the river sounds awesome though. I don't have stairs either. Well that's not exactly true. There are some out front, but not right next to my apartment. I don't want to sit on those. There's always unsavory character hanging about, and all kinds of gross stuff gets spilled out there. Sick

XD No. I did that a couple of days ago. I just rinsed it out really good. Luckily my tub doesn't get a ring easily. Lol
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:25 pm
LOL I prop my back against a wall, stick my nose in a book, and am happy. I actually sit better on the floor than chairs. Can you tell I was a child of the hippy generation? Ewwwww. Ewwww. Gross stuff.

Ahhh. I gave up on baths because I don't have enough elbow grease for scrubbings. Plus the thought of soaking in Tam dirt. Bleh.

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:31 pm
@Rayven: Fiddlebacks, not a good thing to get bit by. Lol Well, the cold doesn't kill all of them off, that's just impossible. But it does lower the population. We'll also be spraying a natural bug killer under the house for them so that should take care of them.
Well, I love the taste of it! It tends to have a mild taste to it but it goes well with other stuff. If you get the smoked grilled one, it's awesome by itself! Like the flavor is really good. XD I normally go to dollar general, since they tend to carry it. Walmart also has it and the pouch chicken too. Or even something like Tyson Grilled and Ready chicken would work too!
Lol I don't blame you, it can be very confusing or frustrating. I don't have too much trouble with it but I used to make profiles for other sites. X'D

@UtterlyWeird: I'm sure that does make it more difficult. I'm sorry that you have to go through all of that. I do hope you manage to find a few quick and easy meals you like.

~~~~~~
Thinking about easy meals, I found frozen potstickers (dumplings)! I made a broth with one bouillon cube and one of the sauce packets that came with the potstickers then added some frozen Japanese mixed veggies. And topped the cooked potstickers over the top of everything and microwaved it for a quick potsticker soup! It's one of my favorites but I had to normally make the potstickers myself~ So this will probably be a constant meal for me now. X'D[/b]
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:38 am
Tam-XD I guess that could help. I'd be able to do it better, but my tailbone gives me trouble. Yeah. It's not pretty sometimes. Lol

XD I've known other people that bothered too. Surprisingly, since I have OCD, it doesn't bother me. The water is still clear (just a little bubbly from the soap) when I get done so I figure there's nothing there that can hurt me. Lol

Daku-Brown recluses are awful! Not good to get bit by at all. I've had a few over the years, but I've been pretty lucky. (knocks on wood) When my Dad was young he would get home late from work sometimes, and at that time he still lived in his family's farm house. He said when he'd go upstairs to go to bed and he turned on the light they would just scatter! I don't know how he lived with so many. *shivers* I hope you get rid of them. Ok. I'll have to try it some time. XD

I usually just avoid it since html is usually needed. XD

I'm glad you found an easier way to make them. I've never tried potstickers, but I've heard of them.
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:11 am
Yeah, I know. We didn't have many, the cold killed a lot of them off thankfully. But our area they tend to be super common so spraying will double our chances of staying bug-free. X3

Lol That's one way to go about it~ XD

Yeah. I'm super excited cause they're affordable! It's a comfort food for me, like chicken and dumplings.
You might like them if you get a chance you should try them. They're also easy to make but I'm lazy. *^*''
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:58 pm
XD

True. XD

I love chicken and dumplings! I usually ask my Mom to make them when I go down there. XD

You're not lazy. You're a tired Mom. XD
Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:11 pm
Lol It's one of my favorites so I make it pretty often. ( At least by my cooking standards XD )

That's true! Kiddo was really nice yesterday; he stayed relaxed and quiet so I could rest. I think I had a touch of a bug or something, I felt awful. He even took a nap so I could too. XD
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 am
XD

Awww. That's so sweet! XD Kids can surprise us sometimes. I hope you feel better. I haven't been sick in quite a while (knocks on wood) so I'm afraid when I finally do it will be really bad.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:19 pm
I'm still alive and well XD

I've been working, studying, and helping with a new ministry at my church. And now I have a cough, and I'm wondering if it's a touch of bronchitis O.o

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:03 pm
Hi Riley! I'm glad you are well even if you do have a touch of something. XD It sounds like you have been super busy. Please remember to get some fun in there too. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:29 pm
I've been reading a ton, and having occasional game nights with friends Very Happy So it hasn't all been work and no play Laughing

How have you been?
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:34 pm
*hugs Riley as I address all the interesting bits in the convo that I can remember*

I'm doing alright, for a mach 8 PMS day. Gonna have a good day anyhow. Sorry for doing a minor vanish, but I couldn't get the site to work yesterday evening when I tried to log in and reply to stuff.

I've never encountered a brown recluse, but I was bitten by a black widow when I was eight. And then I went to school anyway. Not fun.

My favourite quick meal that I view as a treat involves Annie's pea soup, sliced up turkey smokies or some canned meat, and either crunched up rice chips or Catelli gluten free pasta or rice. Really fast, if you use the crunched up chips option.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:17 pm
*hugs Tam*

That doesn't sound fun No
Fortunately, I've never been bitten by a spider. And while people say there's brown recluse spiders where I am in Cali, I'm not sure I've seen one. Or maybe I have and just didn't recognize it? Hmm.
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:29 pm
Everything was stiff, and painful, and the world was foggy. Yeah.

I'm glad you haven't run into any.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 254, 255, 256  Next
Page 231 of 256