Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 205, 206, 207 ... 254, 255, 256  Next
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:00 pm
Sushi and sashimi are Japanese, Lady Cat. Sushi is food with lightly vinegared rice (yes, sushi does NOT mean raw fish), and sashimi is raw fish.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm
thats interesting tam ! i never knew that before
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:37 pm
Hello! Sorry to randomly burst in. I got the itch to return to Zan and saw your thread was one of the more active ones. Embarassed

How is everyone doing?

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:10 am
Cat no wonder you're happy. That would make me happy too. I really need a book shelf. Eventually I hope to get one, or at least something that can function as one.

Tam I didn't know that either. I guess I was talking about sashimi then. It always looks really pretty. I even go to this place that has it, but I never try it.

Chrysothemis-Welcome! It's perfectly fine to pop in here. Everyone is welcome. I'm doing well. How are you? So you're returning to Zan? I came back a little over a year ago from a 3 year forced hiatus. I'm happy you came back. Very Happy
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:19 am
I'm alright! Exploring the site and watching Youtube. I've been away for... maybe five years, maybe even more? I'm excited to get to meet more people, I feel like I didn't interact enough when I was first here.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:31 am
Welcome back, Chrysothemis!

@Rayven - I broke down and bought some cough syrup. It's still just as nasty as I remember when I was kid. But, it is working, so there's that.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 am
Chrysothemis-Wow! I'm glad you came back. I couldn't wait to come back. Zan is unforgettable. Very Happy I understand, and luckily Zan is a great place to interact. It's the only site I'm on that I really interact with people. I feel like Zan is more safe.

Riley-It is nasty, but I'm glad it's helping. XD I don't think I ever felt like it helped me much so I refused to take it. XD How's work going?
Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:08 pm
Me too. I've been pretty lonely due to moving a few months back, so I figured meeting some people around here would help. Zan was also a really cool place in the 'dress-up avatar' genre of forums.
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:05 pm
not doing much today . its very windy outside and im a little sick from doing too much yesterday
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:53 pm
Chrysothemis, I'm fishy!

Rayven, if you ever get the guts, try tuna tataki. It's partly cooked but it will give you an idea of how sweet (I'm not joking, it's sweet) raw tuna is.

Lady Cat, awww. Take it easy. It's windy here too, and coming from a direction it usually doesn't, so I'm hearing weird sounds against the side of the building.

To all: I'm also just a bit fried. I woke up today to find a cockroach hanging from the curtain. And then when I chased it down and slippered it, .... It EXPLODED. *whimper* I HATE it when bugs pop.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:44 am
Chrysothemis-I completely understand. I moved a couple of years ago, and I've yet to make any friends here. I've decided online friends are better anyway. Very Happy

Cat-I hope you feel better tomorrow. It was really windy here yesterday. It brought a cold front. Mad

Tam-You're fishy? Confused XD

Wow! I had no idea raw tuna was sweet. Shocked

Awww. I'm sorry that happened. I hope you won't start seeing a bunch of them. I also had a curtain problem the other day. When we changed the curtain there was a bunch of bugs sleeping in the window. I freaked out! So I looked them up and found out they were stink bugs. I read up on them and luckily they don't breed indoors or bite, but just come in to get out of the cold. I guess that's why I didn't know they were there since they weren't really hurting anything. However, once I woke them up they started crawling around which freaked me out. There was like 15 of them. I swept them into the dust pan and flushed them down the toilet. I hated to do that, but I was afraid if I put them outside they'd just come right back. I found one I had missed a few minutes later, and I just threw him outside. I told him it was his lucky day. XD
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:00 am
*nod* The talking about fish. lol

I tried reporting the roach. The manager's voice mail was full.

And now the neighbour's got stuff playing loud while her door's open again.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:03 am
@ Rayven - My cough is almost gone, so I suppose I shouldn't complain XD I haven't been to work in a while since I've been sick. Luckily, I just lost one day. I work Friday and Saturday night next.

@ Chrysothemis - That's one thing I don't like about moving (aside from the actual moving part). It can be very lonely if you move somewhere where you don't know anyone.

Oh man, exploding cockroaches @.@ We have little ones in our garage. I think they live in the bark outside and find their way in. I have decided they don't really bother me, as long as they stay in the garage.
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:08 pm
Fortunately, the friends I would have missed most basically live online, so the only difference is our timezones now.

...though, not seeing them in person definitely sucks. Embarassed
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:25 pm
good afternoon guys , hope your day is a good one
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 205, 206, 207 ... 254, 255, 256  Next
Page 206 of 256