Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 190, 191, 192 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:30 pm
I can only imagine XD
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:31 pm
LOL My dad used to dance at random. It was just a bum wiggle. And now I have the same habit.

Riley, that's Squaishey Quack, or Beatrice LeBeau. She's a fairly famous gamer, mostly with MineCraft. Watching her and her boyfriend play the Lego PoTC game and her scolding him for silly is hilarious.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:00 am
Riley-XD Yeah it's not pretty, but it's funny. Did you get your hubby back yet? Lol

Tam-E's best friend's son is a pretty famous gamer I think, but I have no idea what name he goes by or anything about it really. The only thing I know is that they said people all over the world watch him, and he tests games for video game developers. Personally I worry about him. He never leaves his room, and has no interest in the outside world. He's not even interested in girls. I think he's around 21. Oh and he wears a mask when he plays. I think that's what they said. He's very shy.
Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:05 pm
I've never heard of a guy who wears a mask while gaming on YouTube, but then a lot of the people don't do facecam either. As for not being interested in peeps for mushy reasons... *shrug* Me either. LOL

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:25 am
I'm not sure. I could be wrong about the mask. Are there other places for them to be watched besides Youtube? Maybe he's on a different site? I really have no idea. Lol XD Well he's not interested in any people. He's practically a hermit. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I still worry a little.
Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:45 pm
Oh yeah. Twitch is getting big now. And there's Vimeo, I think. Awww. Poor kid.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:40 pm
Rayven - not yet. It could be awhile before I get him back. I like to keep him guessing XD

I'd worry about his vitamin D levels...sounds like he doesn't get any sunlight...

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:14 pm
Tam I hadn't heard of Twitch before. I guess that's what I get for not searching the internet anymore. XD Yeah. We had a party and he came, but all he did was sit in a chair playing on his phone. He didn't talk to anybody. I tried to talk to him, but it was too awkward. Sad

Riley-That's probably for the best. You know what they say. Revenge is a dish best served cold. XD

I know! I hadn't even thought of that, but that would be a concern. Hopefully he takes vitamins. I just don't know where his parents' heads are at. If I was his mom I'd be having a talk with him about life.

October is finally here! One of my three favorite months. I also like December (Christmas) and June (my birthday). XD
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:01 pm
For peeps like that, you ask if there are levels, if you can customize the characters, what the game story is, and if they recommend it.

Modern milk has vitamin D. I know, that probably isn't reassuring.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:28 pm
That makes sense. I should have tried harder but sometimes it's hard to know if someone wants left alone, or just if they just need some help interacting.

Very true. That doesn't help me though because I rarely drink milk. XD I've never been a fan of it unfortunately. Hopefully he's drinking it.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:26 pm
I only drink milk with cereal. And other then the occasional recipe that calls for it, we don't really drink milk either.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:13 pm
I hardly ever eat cereal, and when I do I don't drink the milk in the bottom. I do use it in recipes occasionally. Which is such a waste. The rest of it usually goes bad. Sad About the only time I drink milk is if I'm eating a really sweet piece of cake. XD
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:38 pm
When I sat in corners, I wanted to be left alone, but I liked it if someone came and talked to me and I could actually talk about what they were talking about.

I don't drink milk either. I have chocolate almond milk on my cereal. Well... when any food stays where it's supposed to, I do. *grumbles about stupid guts*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:08 am
That makes sense. Very Happy

I don't think I would like chocolate milk on my cereal, but they say don't knock it til you try it. XD
Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:12 am
It's not sweet cereal, so I think it works. It's this lovely multigrain flakes with raisins that tastes almost like graham some days.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 190, 191, 192 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 191 of 209