Rayven's Nest-20,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 200!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165  Next
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon May 08, 2017 5:48 am
*lurks loudly...knocking breakable things over in the process* Ninja
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
6874/10000
Mon May 08, 2017 4:30 pm
Hi Riley! I'm glad you're still alive. XD I'm also glad that you got your school stuff figured out. Good luck with your first day! Very Happy I'm doing good, and I think Weird is too. I'm a little worried about Pike. I haven't heard from her in a while. Plaid has been MIA too, but I think I saw her post somewhere though.

*waves impishly* Hi Bo. Way to make an entrance! You and your scantily clad booty are welcome to have a seat and chat a while. XD *smiles at the nakey ninja*
Tue May 09, 2017 12:57 am
Rayven wrote:
How temperature was it?

You don't like big dogs? XD

XD Sorry! I just had to say it.
No, my apartment is not Dane size. XD I think it was like almost thirty celcius, or something like that.

BO HAS CLOTHES ON! *gasp*

Hi, Riley!

Tue May 09, 2017 2:21 am
Holy moly! That is pretty warm. XD

Oh. Well actually other than the room they'd take up they'd be perfect for an apartment though. Total couch potatoes! XD I guess God new what he was doing when he made Great Danes. Something that big would be a disaster if they were hyper. XD I can't wait to get another one, but I'm waiting to have a house with a fenced in yard. I don't care about the room, but I'm not walking two dogs. I also don't want to have to pick up giant piles of you know what every single day like I do here at the apartment. I'd rather only do it every few days.

Probably just a ninja suit. XD
Tue May 09, 2017 7:22 pm
LMBO. Have you seen the videos about the Dane who is service dog for a little girl and helps her walk?

Wed May 10, 2017 5:17 am
XD No I haven't. I'll have to find it and watch it. I had this fat, lazy beagle mix one time. Unfortunately I had to re-home her because my living situation changed. Someone I knew found her a place to go. Anyway, the person who took her happened to be in a wheel chair, and the woman I knew came back and asked me if Precious was a trained service dog. I said no that she wasn't really trained to do much of anything. XD Apparently she took to helping this woman right away. I couldn't believe it. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 10, 2017 5:32 pm
Bo knows nothing of this..."ninja suit" you speak of. Ninja

*throws underwear at Weird as she goes streaking around*

Considering the temperature at the moment, Bo has to be nuts to be running around nekkid like this. Embarassed

Which in turn made the recent convo about nekkidness on here in Musings pop into my head....probably because the conversation was strongly centered around my nekkid butt. *wriggles said feature* Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
6874/10000
Wed May 10, 2017 8:08 pm
Awww. Hound dog had a good heart.

Weird: *sitting with hands over eyes and expression stoic*

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 10, 2017 9:45 pm
*cackles evilly* Less than 100 posts and I'll have passed Amurita. eBil

It's alright Weird, everyone is used to Bo losing her clothing every now and then...and in the middle of winter. Laughing

Well that was odd. Bo got post blocked for posting too quickly. Confused That's never happened before, even when the site was jumping. Confused

Edit: And I ended up double posting because of it. Bizarre. o.O
6874/10000
Thu May 11, 2017 3:25 am
Bo yes you do, and you better put it back on and quit wriggling before you freeze. XD And it's impossible for the conversation not to turn to that topic because anyone near you always gets a face full of underwear. Razz XD Congrats on all the posting progress! Very Happy

Weird yeah she did. I imagine she was also glad to get away from my Dane. Zsa Zsa was not very nice to Precious sometimes when it came to food. *puts a blindfold over your eyes* Don't worry. You'll get used to it. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 11, 2017 10:54 pm
But...but...if I stop wriggling, I will freeze! Shocked

*wriggles butt and runs off* Razz
6874/10000
Thu May 11, 2017 11:10 pm
LOL Aww. Poor little critter.

I think Weird's had some bad butt moments back in the town she used to live by. *pokes her gently and is ignored as she contemplates the blindefold* Sometimes people aren't kind to peeps of mixed blood. That's why she likes this town better. Even with Bo here! LOL

And Tam didn't get to go to the chiropractor today. My chiropractor hurt her back.

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 11, 2017 11:18 pm
Everyone loves Bo...even if they don't know it yet. Razz
6874/10000
Fri May 12, 2017 3:53 pm
That's true. Just go ahead and wriggle. Wriggling is what you do best just like how Tigger bounces. XD

I'm glad Weird feels at home here. Very Happy What do you mean the chiropractor hurt your back? Isn't he supposed to fix it? XD I hope you feel better soon.

Speaking of butts, I worked mine off yesterday. I didn't get much me time. I think I'm still tired today.
Fri May 12, 2017 6:54 pm
*hug for a tired Rayven*

No no. The poor chiropractor hurt her OWN back. Irony that she'll proly laugh about when I see her next, if the topic comes up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165  Next
Page 162 of 165