Radical Raffle-age ***WINNERS***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19]
Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:55 am
I have reported some prices, and need ticket(s)
]Name: ShuggaMagnolia
Report location[s] (URL): http://www.zantarni.com/post2647048.html#2647048
Total reports made*: 8
Tickets earned: 1
Ticket numbers: Any :3
Extra reports left: 4, counting my previous extra

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:02 am
Alright, I'm done procrastinating. In all honesty, I was turned off by the lack of enthusiasm here... However, no more of that. Entries have all been added, and prizes must be distributed! I apologize to everyone here who has put forth effort, and I also want to thank you guys. I really can't do the guide without ya'll, so I'm grateful to all of you. After I've given out the winning ticket's prizes, everyone who has participated here is welcomed to pick one extra item from the A/B Prize list, as a thanks and sorry. Embarassed

33 tickets have been submitted with 8 prizes resulting!
Awarded Prize Tier:

25-50 Tickets: 4 B Prizes, 2 A Prize, 10k, 25k

The following numbers have been drawn via a random number generator:

Prizes will be distributed to winners respectively in the order it is listed in it's tier, skipping over unclaimed ticket numbers.
Users drawn first in the drawing will get pick first from their tiers, second, second... and so on. Numbers added in to show who is first.

1B #4 Amurita
2B #26 ShuggaMagnolia
3B #18 ShuggaMagnolia
3Ba #26 ShuggaMagnolia (drawn twice (my fault XD))
4B #43 Celestrya

1A #42 MintFrosting
2A #38 ShuggaMagnolia

10k #1 Amurita
25k #44 Amurita

Please let me know your top 3 preferences for items if you don't wish to wait. If a user does not respond in three days they will be skipped temporarily until they have returned.

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:12 pm
That's alright Inspire, we all get discourage sometimes. But it's people like you who try things like this who really help to keep Zantarni going <3

And yay for winning!

I will choose the Blout Scimitar from the B prizes. And thank you for the gold I won <33
Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:09 pm
I agree with what Amurita said... :3

And does this mean I win three B prizes and two A prizes???

If so, for my B prizes, I choose the coronation feather, kabuki makeup, and the red hair bow please...
:3
Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 pm
I really should have participated in this. -sigh- I knew there was something I wanted to do. though I really haven't had much to sell really that would make it to the price guide that I would be willing to give up.

/hoarder (sometimes)
Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 pm
I'm not sure when I'm supposed to pick my A prize, but if its still available I'd like the mechanic cream wings please... :3
Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:36 am
I just wanted to stop in and say i saw the word winners and instead for some reason thought it said waffles..and i thought of G.I.R. and said out loud "They got waffles in'em"

yeah so um..i know i am crazy..just thought i would share my crazy with you Wink
Page 3 of 3