Quests Test
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Announcement Archive
Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:54 pm
Completed with no problems, though I still don't like the fact that we can't refine our own materials.
Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 pm
Sceadu Phoenix wrote:
Completed with no problems, though I still don't like the fact that we can't refine our own materials.

I don't understand what you mean? Going to the Forge refines the materials you get from mining. Can you elaborate on what you mean exactly?

Vote
Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:50 pm
I had no problems. I'm liking the idea of holiday questions. Yes
Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:58 pm
Worked for me.

Give us more quests!
Cool

Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:20 pm
It worked fine for me as well.

Go ahead and pet the egg
Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:40 pm
nvrmind, it worked, swry xD

Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:56 pm
only way i could get two pendantas was 2 buy one withg my avi and one with my mule ^^ but thats the only problem. Oh u know what i think u should but past dontion shopp items as prizes for completeing the quest. Like the arch angel wing sets and fairy wigs bat wings and past clothing.
i know this wont happen but might as well try^^
Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:26 am
Its cute. I had to open about 3 IE tabs to get the pendants though which was irksome.

♥Hurrah for Blaze&Zookie!♥
Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 am
Finished. No bugs. You just have to wait awhile to get two pendants (Don't know how long, but at least less than 30 min.).
Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:09 am
Strawberry13 wrote:
Sceadu Phoenix wrote:

I don't understand what you mean? Going to the Forge refines the materials you get from mining. Can you elaborate on what you mean exactly?

I think he is referencing back to the old forge system before there was NPCs crafting our stuff and we got to do it ourselves and raise our level in blacksmithing. It was my favorite feature and it gotten taken away and replaced with the current system.

nvs

nvs
Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:47 am
It worked fine for me ^^
Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:35 pm
No problems. It was a wonderful little quest, with a neat little prize at the end. Thank you for the new feature. I hope there will be more of them soon.
Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:50 pm
Dorothy84 wrote:
Finished. No bugs. You just have to wait awhile to get two pendants (Don't know how long, but at least less than 30 min.).

Thanks for the tip, I was wondering why my second perchase for the pendant wasn't going trough. Smile
Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 pm
Really cool feature... great that it is another use for the resources and whatnot. Wonder if anything will use fish... *crosses fingers*
Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:38 pm
Pleiadis wrote:
Before I try it, I was wondering, are mules allowed to try it too, or is this a single IP deal?
Since no one answered my question, I'm gonna assume that my main and mule can both do the quest.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7