[St Yorick's 2017] - Quest Help Thread - [Ended]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:30 pm
You're very welcome Irish. Very Happy I'm glad you found them even if it was by accident. I've had that happen before too. XD

Edit: Lunar I'll PM you.
Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:55 pm
Bo, I completely understand! I really hope you get everything straightened out very soon!!

Rayven, thank you so much!!! 😁😁😁
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:33 pm
so quest 5.... tulip flower thing... im exhausted and would just like the answer i worked on it for several hours last night and this AM still nothing. uhgggg there isnt even a hint of where your supposed to go!? there is only two people with those names and their profiles are empty. i just do not get it then again i may be reading way to far into it too... hmm
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:20 am
Irishrain wrote:
so quest 5.... tulip flower thing... im exhausted and would just like the answer i worked on it for several hours last night and this AM still nothing. uhgggg there isnt even a hint of where your supposed to go!? there is only two people with those names and their profiles are empty. i just do not get it then again i may be reading way to far into it too... hmm

Have you tried making a Game out of it?
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:38 am
I'm late to the party (again) ^_^;;

I'm stuck on clue 3 for the feathers quests. I've been searching the Hall of Archives but having no luck ^_^;; If anyone could shove me in the right direction I would be most appreciative <3

***EDIT: Nevermind, I've searched literally every link on every thread and found the last feather but am now very stuck on the Smugglers quests as I'm not good with deciphering non-standard English speak... I have the Blue Gems and the Tulip so far*** ^_^;;
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:03 am
Riley wrote:
Irishrain wrote:

Have you tried making a Game out of it?

ommggggg no and why would anyone think it was a game?! lol this quest part was so above my paygrade but the clue saved my life. And i love you. lol
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:31 am
yay found them all ^_^ happy new year!!

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:51 am
Awen Moonshine wrote:

***EDIT: Nevermind, I've searched literally every link on every thread and found the last feather but am now very stuck on the Smugglers quests as I'm not good with deciphering non-standard English speak... I have the Blue Gems and the Tulip so far*** ^_^;;

Milady, are these the clues thou art stuck on?

- They say th' royals 'ave th' blessin' o' Yorick. Ye must 'ave seen proof o' this Announced through thar speech.

(Hmmm. . .has there been some sort of announcement about St. Yoricks?)

- Speakin' o' gems, I've heard that many scallywags claim t' find them in th' simplest items Made wit' love. I wonder if ye can find any from experts in this?

(sometimes the best gifts are one's you make yourself)

- Thar a popular phrase o' reachin' fer th' stars. So wha' are th' stars ye be reachin' fer this Year?

(When you wish upon a star for what the future will bring)

I hope those help, milady

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:20 am
Thank you all for making this quest one I actually completed!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years.
Laughing

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:13 am
Pippin had no trouble collecting scrolls, Bo is perplexed. Sad
Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:06 pm
Thank you Sir Scarz <3 It took me a little while to find the right place to look but I've found all of them now <3

Also Happy New Year everyone! May this year be better than the last!
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:10 pm
thunk

Damn lag stealing my scrolls.
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:57 pm
Does anyone else still need help? Please PM me if you do. I keep forgetting to check this thread.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:07 pm
I need help finding my sleep...and my sanity, although I am pretty sure I never had any sanity in the first place. Ninja
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:16 pm
I could give you some of my melatonin to help you find some sleep XD You might be on your own when it comes to finding your sanity though Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5