[St Yorick's 2017] - Quest Help Thread - [Ended]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:42 am
took me a while to find the feathers..
right now having trouble finding the last scroll of humor

never mind found it!!

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:02 am
I'm having trouble with the last clue on quest three. It may be that I'm just too tired to process the clue at the moment. I think it's best if I head off to bed. Thank you in advance for the help.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:30 pm
Where might you go to talk to other citizens of Zan? Some of them like to talk about funny stuff.

I hope that's not too obvious, but I didn't know how else to say it. XD
Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:57 pm
I really was too tired last night while looking since I had already found that scroll. I couldn't even remember what I had done because of it.

The clue I actually needed help with was the second one I think. It's this one;
Quote:
I've also heard that these technicians are such successful storytellers because they have been able to include their craft in their daily Rituals.
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:47 pm
I have found two of the four feathers for quest two.

I am having trouble with these two clues please help.

I've heard of a colorful Room where everyone is accepted and people gather to drink and eat in merriment. Maybe you can find some info there?

The next place to try may be one of Legend. I hear that people get very competitive trying to find treasure at the end of this place.

Never mind I found them.

< By Nen
Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:51 pm
Now i am having trouble finding the scrolls and the books. *sighs*

I've also heard that these technicians are such successful storytellers because they have been able to include their craft into their daily Rituals.

Taking the craft even further are those who make stories a part of their lifestyle. While there are many different ways to shape the Role of a story into your life, the ones more experienced in this type of Play are very happy to Guide newcomers.

The last set of storytellers I'm familiar with have a great sense of Humour. People may not take them as seriously since they make their stories feel more like a casual Discussion, but they definitely need skill in order to make the set up of their story work.

Please help. I am stumbling in the dark here.

< By Nen
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:02 am
Quote:
Taking the craft even further are those who make stories a part of their lifestyle. While there are many different ways to shape the Role of a story into your life, the ones more experienced in this type of Play are very happy to Guide newcomers.

-If you want to be a hero in your own story you would go to this realm and if you are new just look for a guide to point you in the right diction.

Quote:
The last set of storytellers I'm familiar with have a great sense of Humour. People may not take them as seriously since they make their stories feel more like a casual Discussion, but they definitely need skill in order to make the set up of their story work.

-you're closer then you think. perhaps a stroll down will let you find these humorous people.[/quote]
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:35 am
hanahime wrote:

Quote:

-you're closer then you think. perhaps a stroll down will let you find these humorous people.

Still haveing problems with this one and

I've also heard that these technicians are such successful storytellers because they have been able to include their craft into their daily Rituals.

Any hints one where the books might be? Thank you for all the help.

< By Nen
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:55 am
The books aren't that hidden. Gold can buy them so check the normal shops.

Those people like joking about our land so where might they do such a thing?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:39 am
Hanahime I'm glad you found them. Are you all caught up now? Please PM me if you still need help. I keep forgetting to check this thread.

Queen Rini please feel free to also PM me if you still need help. Very Happy
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:04 am
hanahime wrote:
The books aren't that hidden. Gold can buy them so check the normal shops.

Those people like joking about our land so where might they do such a thing?
I've been gone so long i have forgotten a lot of things of this land.

< By Nen
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:21 am
I sent you a PM Queen Rini. Very Happy
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:39 am
hanahime wrote:

Quote:

-you're closer then you think. perhaps a stroll down will let you find these humorous people.
[/quote]

I checked out a thread that was a bit amusing but it seemed to be off track. How far off track am I?

Any hint on this one please?

Defender of the Realm
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:09 am
Hmmm. . .the humor has more to do with the site thou art on. . .

"I've also heard that these technicians are such successful storytellers because they have been able to include their craft into their daily Rituals. "

If thou doth write a story, is there anything thou doth do, before thou doth even start writing?

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:33 am
i have been on this third feather quest for two hours! i have looked in EVERY yorick thread there is on every post on the first page. So if you know where it is please PM me for the love of yorick.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5