QUEST HELP!! Over.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 am
This quest was by FAR the best i have used. With wonderful hints like "someone who sells things that could have been taken by force" and Handheld items in an expensive shop. Gah i thought i would NEVER ever ever ever complete this. EVER... I was close to giving up so many times. So thank you very much for all the hints and clues that were actually understandable to a newb. I am soooo happy that the quests are now done! YAY!
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 pm
Iknowright, Selkhet? I've never tried them either , but holy YUM I think I would like to! Nom

Congratulations, Irishrain! I admit the quests tend to be a bit of a trial by fire for a new player, but at least it was a reasonably effective tour of the site! Wink

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 pm
It took me reading solidly up until page 49 to figure out the last of the clues for the quests, and I only came back today after far too long a time away from Zantarni. What an awesome set of quests to come back to, thought they didn't half take some thinking about. Laughing I'm not just attempting to collect enough stars to purchase all the items from the event shop, hopefully I'll finish in time hehe.

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for all the effort everyone's been putting in. It's nice to see Zantarni still going strong. Very Happy
Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 am
Tisiel: They look like they'd be easy to whip up, but maybe there's some secret ingredient or whatnot that's difficult to get. But they're probably no match for my Fiery Egg Breakfast. Twisted Evil

*shakes head and coughs*

Oh, did I just turn evil? I didn't mean that. Angelic

http://www.zantarni.com/av_voting/index.php?av=139428 Click to vote!
Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 am
It says the quests were extended through the 24th but I think I found 2 for the 4th quest and it says they can no longer be found...am I confused on this one?
Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:13 pm
Blazestorm hijacks Tisiel's post and says: "Try again!" eBil

------

Sproggie, I'm glad you enjoyed the quests!! And welcome back, it's good to see some familiar faces returning Heart

Selkhet, I think your evil is showing there, just a little bit! XD

Fiery Egg Breakfast? PM me with the recipe please? O3O Heart

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:38 am
Oooh those links work now! Thank you so very much! Smile Now off to find the rest of them. Smile
Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:01 am
I can't seem to find the Silk or the Hoof prints please help.

< By Nen
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:10 am
Meldrick smiles, 'to find the hoofprints, where might you find stories, "...You nod as you recall your aunt used to tell you wonderful Stories of the many Birds that inhabited this forest...", your majesty?"

"Then after you find the Forest and the hoofprints, you will need to take them to someone who might know of such things ". . .You know the one! Quiet, always has his nose in a book. . ." another one like me."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:18 am
*bows* Thank you Sir Meldrick but I haven't found the Silk yet. Working on the Stories now.

< By Nen
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:26 am
Meldrick nods, "The clue for the silk gives a pretty good idea of where it is located ". . .Perhaps some of the rare silk I was permitted to stow away in the Queen's own Vault would do. . .", your Majesty."

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 am
I looked where I thought it should be but it wasn't there. btw found the prints.

EDIT: Found it Thank you Sir Meldrick. *bows*

< By Nen
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:03 am
Meldrick smiles, "You're very welcome."

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:42 am
Tisiel: The recipe isn't too complicated, I didn't even write it down, lol! But I'll send it to you as soon as possible. I've got lots of things going on at the moment!

I will say though, that the amount of eggs you need depends on how many people you're cooking for. If you only want to make some for yourself, 2 or 3 eggs will. But if you're making some for say 5 or more people, you'll need a dozen or more eggs. Only because eggs shrink when they're cooked. -.-

http://www.zantarni.com/av_voting/index.php?av=139428 Click to vote!
Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 pm
Good, to know, thank you Selkhet! Heart ^___^

------

REMINDER:

Today is the last day to complete the event! Everything will be pulled down at about at approximately 9pm EDT/US

------

Edit..

Thank you everyone for playing! Mr. Green

Page 59 of 59