QUEST HELP!! Over.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 57, 58, 59  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 am
I humbly interrupt for just a moment to leave something adorable, because I have a feeling Lady Tisi would want to see it.
The most adorable baby Gryphon you will probably ever see

Thank you. No more interruptions. XD

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 am
It's not the stash of the Queen. It's the Queen's Vault -- Exactly. Use the search feature at the top of each forum and all will be revealed! Wink

The red starflower was never specifically mentioned. It was found by following the hints in the quest "Follow the tracks" -- Find the fellow they're referring to and he'll give you the flower.

You'll use the flower in the last quest. :3

The hooves were not specifically mentioned either. They are the thing you find by finding the forest in the quest "Into the forest". The clues you want to pay attention to are the STORIES you aunt told you about the BIRDS living in it. You'll need to search every NOOK and cranny for this one (or use the search bar again! Wink )

The Shard, well, check your introduction thread at the Gates: The man with a small companion offers you 2 links, one of which has a LOT of info about Zan -- The shard is hidden in there.

I hope these help! ^__^

And now I'm off to bed. Good luck!

~edit~

SILVERY! You beat me to it!! XD Fine -- I'll leave you to handle things here for a bit! Wink (Thank you!!) Heart

~edit 2~

I LOVE it Yunimori!! Thank you!! Luffles

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:46 am
Either the gentleman has sold out or I'm barking up the wrong tree. -____-;

And the flower? I am still lost. I'm afraid I may need to be babied a little more there
Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 am
OK so i found everything.. cept the hooves.. And i did find the storyteller in his NOOK... but no bird threads that i can see... and i do have 2 eyes... not very good ones.. but good enough.. Just dont understand the Aunt part in the last hint? Nook yes? Yes... Birds.. no...Birds dont have hooves either... Just sayin lol
silverygit

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:04 am
@winter: he does not sell the item in question, it is hidden on his page!

@Irishrain: in the nook there is one thread with birds as a title Smile what about an eagle? *big hint* =)

edit: am so sorry I just got a call as I was helping to desinfect 4 rooms XD;

Defender of the Realm
Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:06 am
Milady, thou hast found the right spot, and there is a story that is about "Birds" and they are in the title. . .one of them may make thee want to stand up and salute. . .
Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 am
Uhhm Not sure what you mean by "salute" Scarz [why would I salute a bird unless it "strafed" me outside? and the only salute it would get would be The Bird. but thats neither here nor there] anyway... this *particular* bird is big and shiny and has a couple more avian friends. the forest is there and the hooveprints are in the forest.

The gems are found near a whole lot of rare and hard-to-aquire stuff might be found.

The flower is in the possesion of a bookish man who likes to dig around zani- hes easily found in the list.

The Vault is not a What but rather a Who. Appered about this time last year- theres a "Search Zantarni" under the help tab, its a wonderful thing. Very Happy

#Razz Razz Razz
Coyotes ive heard but not seen here- but theres a sort of ravine about 2 blocks away that comes from the hills and really late i can hear them at night. Sounds like home. Smile It was about that far in the neighbours old house that they saw the coyote go after the cat- I saw him smack thir bige dog when it tried to eat him, the coyote didnt fare any better.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 pm
**Wakes up and drags her butt to the thread, huuuuuge cup of coffee in hand**
Today... Today calls for food reinforcements!!

Mmmmm.... breakfast! Nom

ROFLMAO! Zinn, it sounds to me like Deitrich cat's picture should be in the dictionary next to the word "Ultra tough" (Not the word I wanted, but that one may have issues with the word filter! XD)

Defender of the Realm
Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 pm
Lady Tis, that looks really good. . .I have something I think will go along with that. . .how about apricot, bacon and sausage skewers?

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 pm
Mmmmmmm you guys, I just ate lunch and those are making me hungry again! They look taaaaasty!

Oh, something more along these lines, Tis? *Grin* [This might be his new facebook profile pic.]
http://www.freewebs.com/carminered/LolDede1.jpg

Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 pm
How is everyone doing with their hunts? Have you all found everything and adopted two ADORABLE baby stallions, or is there still a few people straggling a little?

If you guys need assistance I am more than willing to help.

~is still grumbling at Tis for stumping me on the easiest hint from the quest~ Grr
Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 pm
As usual I over thought just about everything >.<

Oh well, one of these days I will learn. Eventually. Or so I keep telling myself.
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 am
Sir Scarz, those look delectable!! Shocked

Zinn, get out of my head -- It's messy in there! XD (that's rather exactly what I had in mind! Wink )
I say do eeeeet! It's an awesome choice! Twisted Evil

**Snickers a bit** Awwww! I'm sorry Ivy!! **snickers a bit more** XD Heart

FallenSeraph, I take it that after much over thinking, you were successful in flushing out everything you needed? ^__^

Last edited by Tisiel on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:19 am
which hint did she confuse you about? *is curious*
i wanna know what the tormenting was... Twisted Evil

P.M. Please, If You See Any Wolves...
Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:55 am
*runs in and shows off new fairy clothes before running out with her pony*

*pops back in real fast*

Ooohh, those skewers look delicious Scarz!!! I wish I had something like that...maybe not right now because I'm full, but for breakfast maybe. :3 And Tisiel, I like those eggs! I want to make some like that.

http://www.zantarni.com/av_voting/index.php?av=139428 Click to vote!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 58 of 59