QUEST HELP!! Over.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:01 am
Tisiel Luffles

I probably would have freaked out a little too. But to hear it here is hilarious. XD
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 am
Ahh- but thats not nearly so bad as Moufette, the Skunk. this winter I had the door open and the catbowl just inside it so DeitrichCat could come and go without me having to get up and open it for him every 5 minutes.

and its late and I"m typing away and i hear *ChewChewCRUNCH* and I'm all, oh, the cats eating.
then i look at the chair and the cat is on the chair staring at the door and i'm all "WTF" right? and I leeeean back and I see the tail waving above the vacume cleaner and I"m "Ho shiiiiiiit its the skunk, inside th house! what do I do??" but as there wasnt much food left and the cat didnt seem to want to tangle with it [thank god!!] I let it finish the bowl.
then it moved around a bit to get a new angle on the bowl and saw me. and I saw it's little eyes go all O______O' and it scurried out the door- which i closed good and tight.

And then maybe a week or two later the same thing happened again!! and I was telling it to one of the neighbours who was all "you're so lucky!" because down the block somone's little dog had chased a skunk through their open patio doors into their living room and it sprayed and they had to get rid all their clothes, curtains, bedding and carpets, and repaint the walls because of the smell.
Of course I didn't know that at the time. so I'm all "Dude!"

and occasionlly I'd hear the skunk come up to eat the catbowl - the racoons are much nosier, hidding and grumping and spilling the water- and they'd block the stairs when the skunk was up and I"d hear a little foot tapping a warning on the cement of the stairs and be all "oh no! gotta rescue Moufette!" and shoo off crunch n munch so the skunk could leave. [that was much easier when the front light worked, but the wiring is borked so I can't see them coming in the dark until they're right *at* the front door.] and shortly thereafter I started bringing the bowl inside... at least on the days there wetnt ants in it, which is the start of this conversation. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 am
Wow you're really lucky you or your house didn't get sprayed. XD
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:45 am
well I figure my scent is all over the front steps, the door, the catbowl and my workdesk is inside the front room- so I'm pretty obvious I"m in the area. and Skunks are rather myopic and rely on smell more then sight so Moufette totally knows im right there and since I"m big and scare the racoons away and provide tasty catbowl It's been fine. Smile She's never even did the Butt-wiggle warning. but i did notice she stamps the ground first before the tail-goes-up, and she poofs to look bigger. [DeitrichCat plus Moufette roughly equals #3 Racoon- and hes a big cat.]

I'm more worried the racoons corner the cat and try to eat him- Deitrich can take on dogs, even coyotes [my neighbours saw it] but cornerd on the steps and devoured isnt so good...

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:46 am
No it isn't. That would be horrible. You must live way out in the country huh?
Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:54 am
oh no, this is in town, all very civilized. Theres even an opossum that shows up from time to time-[or he did when i planted corn out back, forgot this year and havent seen him] but I used to live on an old dairy farm, coyotes would sing me to sleep in the winter. Smile

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:02 am
That's awesome about the coyotes. I can't believe you live in town and have that much wildlife. Shocked
Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:31 am
**Snickers** Sounds like you have your hands full trying to keep these creatures from getting into too much mayhem! XD

Are you downtown, Zinn? I live in a suburban area (and near a golf course/ fielded area at that) So I fully expect to see wildlife around. But I know some of the night creatures can be found in center-core if they get hungry enough or have found a reliable source of food.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:01 am
I wonder if anyone still need any help?

I'm at work and the only site that is not restricted is zantarni! XD guess they don't know zantarni..

I need a few stars to complete me set, so I am trying to find a topic to talk about }};; I am failing though, am looking at some grocery pamplets..LOL
Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 am
Silvery, why not poke your head into some of the Zan Project threads in this forum? We would love as much suggestions/ feedback/ help as we can get!
Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:57 am
It seems I must cave and ask for assistance here, I am unable to find the red starflower at all, and if I haven't misinterpreted previous clues given, there are no red pheonix gems. Can someone point me in the right direction?
silverygit

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 am
For the pphoenix gems, look for the man who sells rarities and look further into it Smile
He tends to be sneaky for he arrrh one man.

as for the red starflower...I forgot where I have gotten it, but you remember from wich festival it was, I think it was around that time...
Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 am
For the red starflower, you will find the gentleman who has it in a list of known Zan characters. You shouldn't have to DIG long to figure out who it is if you read the descriptions!

The red phoenix gems are kept by someone who has a knack for finding the strange and unusual... for a price. What price is it? You'll have to check for yourself!

I hope these help, _Winter! ^__^

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 am
Tisiel wrote:
Animejosse, the silk is *exactly* where the quest says it is. XD
The shard, well... You've probably looked through this at least a few times before.

Shugga, the flower... There are very few places where the unusual properties could be carefully studied, and few people who have the right training to do so. And this particular person is not much of a player... >__>

Lillie is *stunning*! The blue makes the purple really stand out! (Or is it the other way around? Confused XD)

I am confused... You are talking about a flower but i only see
1 x The Diversion (Quest)
1 x Silk (Not found)
1 x Shard (Not found)
1 x Hoof Prints (Not found)

Where is the flower coming in!? /frantically re-reads teh hints. (as you know) i am new and was told this would be hard and i think i have been over thinking alot especially about the apples. I had some help and some more productive hints laid out for me.. ( completed all up to the 4th quest) but i really just dont understand this last one that you posted? The bold of silk is EXACTLY where it says it is? It says its in a stash of the queens... I checked her profile under items (idk sounded logical to me! lol) Nothing... I checked the clothier maker.. nothing... (figured cuz i bought another hand held item round there hint hint) anyway, I checked the library forum for someone with a nose in a book.. that didnt go very far checked several knights pages becuase you never know what might be hiding in plain site! (hint hint) gah.. Over-thinking.. or not thinking enough?
silverygit

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:32 am
The silk is hideen in the queen's vault Smile I would suggest using the zantarni.com/search.php ;P

as for the shard it used to be a currencies, where do we look to find things? A great place with books Smile

and for the Man with a nose in books, he is also findable in the great place where there are books, but I suggest looking into our dear NPCs instead of knights ^^

The flower is in the 5th quest!

As for the hoof prints, there is a special Nook where a forest can be found, I hope the search link will help you the most, the hints are rather easy when one has been on zantarni for a long time, I hope you will get used to it too Smile

I am here for another hour if you still cannot find anything!
Page 57 of 59