Purkle-licious! Purkle-tastic! Purkle-riffic! Purklerama!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 480, 481, 482  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19]
Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:10 pm
    O: I see them too! heh - they're so cute! <33

*sigh* i'm silly, but i'm also 33 years old.
Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:22 pm
Very cute!
- Too bad about that thunderstorm. Hope you return soon. Smile

PETS
Lady-Sir Lene of the Pink Pixels & the Knightly Pixeling Queen
Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:27 pm
I FIXED IT!!!!!

WooHoo!

Now I don't have to have big brother watching over me. Not that I surf questionable sites but I don't want to be logged in to work to surf the internet. Yay me!

So how is everyone today?
Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:38 pm
*cheers for juru*
- Yay! Congrats! lol! I'm fine thank you for asking. How are you doing this lovely day?

PETS
Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:48 pm
Pretty good so far, especially now that I can get on the web site. Smile

I'm a little bummed because I missed out on the 100G per game but oh well. I'll live, lol. I'll have clothes yet!
Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:57 pm
lol!
- I missed out on the 100ZG a game too. Oh well, I'm fine with what I got. Smile Kekekee.. I do like your wings though, very pretty.

- Thankies for adding me to your buddy list. I'm honored. :nod:

PETS
Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:03 pm
yay jurupamae! so glad you fixed it! *does happy dance with you*

I love how the wings look on the grey skinned avis...almost makes me wanna change and donate...

yea I was kinda bummed i missed out on the 100zg per game ... oh well ... at least it's unlimited plays for free ... I'm playing right now

stupid thunderstorm was only like 10 minutes long. After all the warnings all day about them I expected more. I guess I should be happy cuz at least I can get back online.

Finally finished our taxes today *whew* usually I do them the middle of Feb but we had to wait on statements and whatnot. I couldn't imagine waiting until April 15th ... I was getting antsy about having to wait this long
Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:13 pm
Taxes huh.
- My hubby just got his return on Sunday. He was happy he got it sooner this time than last year. Last year he finished his taxes so close to the deadline that he didn't get his return back until close to August. lol!

PETS
Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:32 pm
    I don't think I'd be able to wait so long, either! D:
    I usually do mine right as each form comes in. the software I use lets me save my place, so I just enter each form as it comes in, and then just save it until the next one comes, until it's all done!

I finished mine in early February.

Waiting was sooo hard.

*sigh* i'm silly, but i'm also 33 years old.
Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:20 pm
yea I think I'll do that next year...I used an online site to do taxes and I loved it. Of course I usually do them online, but i tried a different one and I will never go back to the old one. So as soon as possible I'll be printing out our old returns just in case from the old site so I dont' have to worry. (i think i already have them printed out but our house is currently a mess and I don't know where they are)

YIKES about having to wait until almost august to get your return! That makes me super happy I don't wait until the last minute. Usually it takes us a week to 10 days to get it back
Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:56 am
:: Sits and cries ::

WHY didn't I play more this morning?! Why did I have to wait until my account was fixe before looking around the rest of the site? I ony got to play 4 times when it was 100 gold per win!

:: Sits in a huff! ::

Ahhh, well! at least I am back - I have my items! I have my purkles - old and new! Wink And I have my health - no wait! Scratch that last one!! I'm sick!! Lol!

Woke up this morning with a horrid head cold! Sad
Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:23 am
muwahahahahahaha

**runs in and jumps all over the couch**

LMAO

bet you can't guess who this is Razz[/i][/b]
Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:26 am
can anyone help me out please? **bats eyelashes prettily**

I don't know anything here yet and my av is naked (cries)

I'm SO lost here....can anyone tell me how to eat the apple I bought?

Last edited by the_fat_lady_sings on Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:27 am
ive migrated from gaia to get away from all the more moderonized hustle and bustle so yeah, this is a very interesting thread

so hows everyone doing today?

fat lady sing...do not double post please and thank you, its against zanatrnis rules

My bunnies name is Roxy ^_^
New Fae! Thanks Twostar!!

Gaia Account: Queen of Pixies

Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:33 am
Oooooooooo, A fat Lady and a Lady Elaine!!

Hello to you both. Smile But I'm afraid it is almost Half three in the morning here - So I'm afraid I am going to have to flake out!

But looking at the larger ladies post - I say you are a known purkle who likes to have fun! :p

Lady Elaine - If you don't know us - please grab a seat and chat away! We are a friendly bunch who will quite happily chat to all nice people! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 480, 481, 482  Next
Page 3 of 482