PROBLEM WITH GAMESSSSSSSS
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library
Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:32 pm
ok so i just started and to look around the site , but when i click the games link thingy it saids i cant enter with this server,
is it cause i got internet explorer?? or can you tell me wats wrong
Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:34 pm
It would be best if you had FoxFire, but no, that is not the reason the games are not working. Tom right now is working on getting them back up and running, hopefully, pretty shortly. Very Happy

Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:36 pm
oo good lol
and how do you get firefox?? i starting to think i need that lol
Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:41 pm
You go to "www.mozilla.com" I think, then just download the browser from there. You could also google it to make sure something along the lines of "FoxFire download" and hopefully direct you to the mozilla website. Very Happy

Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:46 pm
Firefox is completely free, and fast, ive helped at least 5 friends downlaod it ^^
Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:57 pm
so FireFox is faster than other browsers ? I have Opera >.> ... and Zantarni runs on FireFox ? how about Opera oO ?
Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:29 pm
Motoko wrote:
so FireFox is faster than other browsers ? I have Opera >.> ... and Zantarni runs on FireFox ? how about Opera oO ?

Zantarni runs on anything, but there are about two things you can only do on Firefox, such as selling foraged items to the Trading Store and equipping a pet where you want it.
Opera will work just like IE. Not bad, but Firefox is better.

Click my dragon!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Great Library All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1