Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:37 pm
I don't think I could fall asleep on a train. I can't even fall asleep in a car. I feel like I have to keep an eye out. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:21 pm
I couldn't on a train. I can in a car and a plane. Sometimes I can fall asleep on a boat, but that depends.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:04 am
If you are tired enough, you can sleep anywhere. Also, if you are knocked unconscious, same deal. XD

But even on long distance train trips, I don't sleep, mostly because I am too busy looking out the window at the passing scenery. Too used to the scenery on my trips to and from uni though to pay any attention. Or sleep lol.

I sent my sister a snapchat message this morning of the view from the bus with a message that said, "Achievement unlocked: Did not get locked on the train this morning!" She sent a message back of a laughing face. I agree with her, I'm hilarious. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9460/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:30 pm
I would probably need knocked out. XD

My Dad and I found ourselves on a long trip with beautiful scenery today. Unfortunately, it was such a curvy, hilly road that we had to keep our eyes on the road to avoid getting sick. XD

I think you may never live it down Bo. Lol

I need 81 more posts after this one to move up. I'm getting there...slowly.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:49 pm
I had an incident when I was younger on a very high up and hilly road. I apparently saw angels and had a massive freak out. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me considering the fact that I can see dead people. There is a stretch of road going down the western side of the mountains that I try to avoid at all costs, especially at night. Just makes me so damn uncomfortable. And it doesn't help that over a century ago a violent murder happened there. *shrugs*

I'm pretty sure I've done worse than getting locked on a train that I probably have never shared. If it was hilarious to me, I definitely share it. If I bring joy to other people's lives through my own misfortune, then my day has not been wasted. XD

110 more posts for me! Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9460/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:41 pm
I used to feel strong energies in places, but I think I've buried that ability a long time ago. Though, hubby and I did visit the Iowa battleship in L.A a few months ago. There were areas on board where I felt something supernatural-like.

22 posts for me.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:44 pm
Oh yeah, places like that would be overpowering for some people who don't realise what it is they can feel. Especially if there was a lot of death. When I was slightly younger, I was open to all comers basically until one night where this guy was trying (key work trying) to freak me out and scare me as I was attempting to sleep by projecting grotesque images of his face into my mind. I had my back to him and basically told him if he keeps that sh*t up, he wasn't going to like the consequences of his actions. I blocked him and everyone else who isn't family to me. The only person who isn't family (but I consider her son to be family to me) who has come through, is my friend's mum after she died from cancer. She wanted to make sure her husband and son knew that she was ok and knew that I would get that message to him. Funnily enough, she didn't mention her daughter that I know of. She's only came back through once more and that was to get me to tell her son to call his dad. Apparently he hadn't been well and didn't want to worry his son.

The last dead person to come through to me was my uncle a week after his death (I thought I was the angry one, nope, he was adding to it). He was so angry (not about dying, he wanted to go) with the way the snakes in the rest of the family were acting (he never married and didn't have kids). It seemed to be only my immediate family who were concerned with, when did he die, how did he die, when is the funeral. The rest of them are damn snakes in the grass because the first and seemingly ONLY question they asked was...where is the will.

I'm going to stop now because it's been 3 months and I am still so angry at them all.
9460/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:09 pm
I block paranormal things as much as I can. I've experienced many things in my life, but it doesn't happen often enough for me to get used to it. It always freaks me out so bad which is why I try to block it. Sometimes it comes through anyway, especially feelings. I haven't seen or heard anything in a long time. Probably the last significant thing I felt was at an estate sale a couple of years ago. We went to them all the time, but one house felt different. I didn't even have to ask why everything was being sold because when I was in the bedroom I felt an overwhelming sense that someone had recently died, and they were sad/confused about why there were so many people in their house going through their things. I never felt that at any of the other estate sales. I felt bad for whoever it was.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:21 am
Yeah, there were several places where I just randomly teared up and got a little emotional during the tour. I'm glad I at least know that I can feel things, otherwise I would have been thoroughly confused. I tried to "listen" better to see if I could pick anything up specifically, but I wasn't able to. Either I'm out of practice, or there wasn't anything specific to pick up.

It runs in my family. After my grandparents passed (similar situation, the rest of the family's true colors came out), my parents and my aunts had to get the house ready to sell. Drama ensued, and my mom and dad stopped helping because the rest of the family were being a**hats. The last time they were in the house alone, both my mom and my dad felt an angry presence. My dad told my mom, "we shouldn't be here" and my mom told my dad she felt something ominous. And my sister had a "dream", but it was most likely grandma expressing her anger. Sissy told me that grandma wanted certain things to go to certain people, which wasn't happening, and she was angry about it.

Either my grandparents didn't feel the need to pay me a visit, or I missed feeling the emotions.

On a different subject (if one is needed), I have one last mid/night shift on Saturday and then I start day shift!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:28 pm
Riley-I usually find that the feelings I get are more general, and not specific. That one was about the most specific one I had. Of course, I was at an estate sale so it wasn't too hard to figure out what they were upset about.

Yay for day shift! Congrats! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:29 am
I hate the uncomfortable feeling...like you know there is something there, but you don't know what it is exactly and you can't pick up if it is good or bad and it is just...bleh! seriously uncomfortable.

I remember going into a house, where the person who had been living there, had died and the family moved out because it...was kinda like a grace and favour home and they were allowed to stay there because the sick guy had worked there up until he got sick. Anyway, I and a few others took a drive with the duty officer to check up on the place and the D.O was trying to fiddle with the lock to lock the place up after opening it up to check the place, and I was standing in the middle of the hallway when upstairs there was a LOUD bang from upstairs. Everyone else jumped and SCREAMED and ran out the front door (bunch of girls lol), meanwhile I just stood their calmly and tilted my head to the ceiling with a smile. The D.O asked me if it was the previous tenant and I said yes. Apparently he was just as playful in life.

I don't mind experiences like that. Especially when it is just someone saying, "Hey, I'm still here."

I don't know if I have said, but I am definitely changing my degree. Going from Science and Business to strictly Business. Because that Biology unit was giving me hives. And I think I am still anxious about it even though I dropped it last week. Laughing
9460/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:45 pm
I wish I didn't mind, but I do. Not so much the feelings, but if anything actually happens I freak the heck out. I'm totally a little girl. XD

Awww. Hopefully you'll relax soon. It might help to remind yourself several times that you're done with the science part.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:41 pm
I'm sure I told this story a few times, but one of the other strong feelings I had was when we were looking for our first house. Something absolutely did not want us in that house, and the feeling got stronger when I went into a specific room. Needless to say we did not buy or consider that house. I never did think to google the address to see if I could figure out if something happened. Maybe it's better not knowing?

Bo, I hope the change in major will help with the stress levels. Hopefully with the change, you won't have as many semesters left?
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:10 am
Yeah, if I felt something oppressive, I would more than likely leave. However, in saying that, my curiosity would kick in and I'd want to find the source. If it decided to become physical in an effort to get rid of me, then I would just need to respect that it doesn't want me or anyone else there and leave. Annnnnnnnnnd probably google the address later to see if anything comes up. XD

If I do just one major, it should only take about 6 months to finish up. If I do the double major that I want to do, I am thinking that it will take about 2.5 years to finish it completely...maybe shorter (although knowing my luck I doubt the units I need will be available for me) if I can utilise the summer and winter holidays to get through it faster.
9460/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:02 pm
Riley-I don't blame you for not taking that house. Maybe. I would want to know as long as I didn't have to live there. XD

Bo-You and I are on the same page. Lol I would want to know too, but I always forget to do any research on it when it happens. I never checked out the house I lived in until I was 4 though. Of course, it was a long time before the internet came out. XD It was a very old house built in the 1800s so I just chalked it up to age. As far as being physical goes, I lived in this one apartment for awhile, and a few things happened there. It definitely got physical. For awhile I just had a feeling, but then stuff started to happen. I was in the bedroom playing with my step-daughter when I heard footsteps in the kitchen, and when I looked toward the kitchen I saw a dark shadow. I got up very quickly to see if my ex-husband or my son had gotten up, but they hadn't. They couldn't have sat back down that fast without me hearing them. The next thing that happened was that a chair lifted up onto two legs all by itself in front of all of us. Shocked I'm just glad that everyone saw it so I didn't have to doubt what I had seen. That was shocking enough, but the last thing that happened was the worst of all. I was sitting in the recliner when I felt something on top of me and/or trying to enter me. *shivers* I knew what was going on because I'd heard other people describe it. I told it to "back off" very strongly, just like I'd heard you're supposed to do when something like that happens. Whatever it was left me alone after that. Thank God! I've had my feet touched before too, but not at that apartment. I almost always cover my feet up at night, even if I'm hot, because of that.
Page 61 of 69