Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 58, 59, 60  Next
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:35 am
I plan on it! Laughing

It would have been the full bottle of wine last night...and I would have slept REALLY well, but I decided against it. Being a school night and all. Laughing Razzzz

20 posts off #52. Woop
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:12 am
If I drank a whole bottle of wine I'd be very, very sick. Wine and I don't get along. I get all hot from the inside out, and then my head becomes best friends with the inside of the porcelain pool. XD I'm a beer girl. My stomach doesn't hate me if I drink that.

Almost there! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:28 am
Beer and I do not get along lol.

Lets see, cider, wine, bourbon, whiskey, scotch, white rums, pre-mixed vodka...I can't think about anything else that I can drink. Laughing

Yep, getting there one post at a time. Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:38 pm
XD

I can't drink many different things anymore. Beer and a couple of shots of something is about all I can handle. And absolutely no tequila!! I will die if I even smell that stuff now. XD I don't know how I ever drank it to begin with. My body finally said enough is enough.

I should check where I'm at with my posting but I'm feeling too lazy. I doubt I've moved up much anyway.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:39 am
If I start drinking one thing, that is what I stick to. Variations of that same stuff, like different brands of cider or flavours will be consumed, but I won't jump from cider to rum to whiskey and back again. I'd be dead before I finished the rum. XD

10 more posts for me. Woop

Could have been less, BUT, for some bizarre arse reason, I couldn't post. It kept telling me to wait a while before trying to post so fast again. I was like, uhhhhhhh....I haven't posted in SEVERAL HOURS! I told Blaze and went to bed, woke up to it working again. XD

Edit: You know how I said that I stick to one thing when drinking? Yeah...I lied...and am now drunk as hell. Every thing is hilarious. Laughing XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:26 pm
Probably. XD

Hmmm. That is weird. I've only ever had that happen when actually posting too fast. XD I'm glad it's working for you again.

I need 127 more after this post. It's taking forrrevvver! Sad

I hope everything was still hilarious the next day. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:41 pm
Nothing was as hilarious because I didn't get any sleep. It took me until at least 4am to realise that I couldn't sleep due to the fact that I had to stand up from home to the city and that caused a flare up of pain. I got pain killers and tried to sleep, but no dice. Ended up leaving halfway through my lecture to head home, except the train that I was aiming for, was cancelled. And my usual cafe tried to kill me by making my hot chocolate with soy milk instead of skim milk. Luckily I didn't drink enough of it to affect me as badly, but I did go back and they made me a new one with the right milk this time. Sigh

Ended up going to the pub again because I had to wait for the bus again. Ended up having a...3 hour? nap and am feeling a hell of a lot better today.
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:56 pm
Wow! Shocked Your life is a lot more exciting than mine. XD Although most of that sounds kinda bad. At least you get out of the house though. Are you allergic to soy?

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:59 pm
Not allergic, just intolerant to it in large quantities, like in a hot chocolate lol.

5 more posts. So near, yet so far away. Laughing
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:00 am
Oh. I see.

That's very close! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:08 am
Yeah, I typically avoid things that I know can make me sick, but sometimes mistakes happen.
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:09 am
Yeah. It's especially hard when eating out. We have more control at home. Luckily I don't have any foods that bother me very much, but there are some medications that make my throat try to close up.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:11 am
Majority of restaurants are great in trying to understand what they can do to help or adjust to make sure that the customers are comfortable and can enjoy their time in the restaurant. I have yet to come across a bad place.
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:11 pm
That's good. I can see something accidentally being put in someone's food here. I don't think anyone would do it on purpose, but restaurants can be crazy busy.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:03 am
Yeah, accidents do happen, but then again, there are some people out there who will want to "take revenge" on people who they consider to be "difficult" customers. It makes it really difficult for those who do have issues with food to be taken seriously. I'm pretty much a regular at the cafe I go to at uni. It is one of two main cafes I go to because it is central to where I get on and off the bus. The other place is in the business building. But because they know me here, they know that I am typically calm and pretty laid back when it comes to most things, so if I notice something off with my food or drink (mostly drink orders), I won't kick up a stink about it, but I will tell them that something is off and they typically are happy to remake it for me. Gotta keep the regulars happy right? Laughing

And I've moved up while I wasn't looking. Laughing

Only 125...ish posts to move up again. Woop
9035/10000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 59 of 60