Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:16 pm
I know, I know. *pats poor Bo on the back*

Me too! Very Happy I loovvee Halloween! I can't help but remember all of the cute, spooky songs I used to sing in music class when I was little. *sighs* Of course, I don't actually remember them, but I remember the feelings behind it. XD

I hope enough people show up for the Halloween event so that we can post like crazy.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:12 am
I like the Halloween events on here. Not a really big fan of it in real life due to the fact that we don't celebrate it here. It is getting bigger, but in our house, we don't do it. We put up a sign after one year when some seriously rude and waaaaaaaay too excited kids were screaming at our front door for candy. My mum sent them packing.

And I am the same, I hope people stop lurking and actually come out of the woodworks and post.

I'm hoping the red dress I ordered comes in before the end of the week. I wanna wear it out for the high tea, well considering the time we are going, afternoon high tea at a whiskey bar. It's a combo birthday get together. My friend's birthday is on Wednesday and then my birthday is Thursday next week. So we either aim for the weekend between or before or after our birthdays to do something. But if I don't get the red dress by Thursday night, I have in in black and plan on wearing pops of red with it. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9035/10000
Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:41 pm
bohemian wrote:
Bo just twerks her nekkid booty into conversations and then shuffles out again. XD

But about 200 posts to move up to 50, 41 posts to move up to 52. Yes

*goes back to barely paying attention to the lecture again*

Bo is abnormal though so I don't think we should use that as an example. XD

I think I have an idea though, so I just have to get around to starting my thread.

I LOVE the idea of Halloween, but I don't really do anything. I usually wear a small costume to work, but it's hard since it has to be food-safety and not too warm 'cause October is still hot here.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:01 pm
Bo what is your red dress going to look like? I hope you get it in time.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:37 pm
Everyone knows that Bo is definitely an oddball. Laughing

And as for the dress, it's this dress.

https://www.citychic.com.au/product-200029darkcherry-lacey-love-dress-cherry

I already have it in black...back when I was looking for a black dress for my uncle's funeral and couldn't decide between the two black dresses I narrowed it down to. Laughing

I had a LOT of retail therapy that week. Laughing XD

Edit: Guess who is going to pick up their new red dress this afternoon? Woop Woop Woop Woop
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:14 pm
I can't seem to get the link to work. I'll try again tomorrow. My Dad was having trouble with his computer earlier. Maybe it's connected? thunk

Congrats! Very Happy I'm glad it came in.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:13 am
No, I had issues with the link today as well.

Here we go. It's slightly darker than I thought it would be, but now I have a red dress. XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:43 pm
That's gorgeous Bo! Luffles You're going to have a lot of fun wearing that. You might even pick up a boyfriend, that you don't want, wearing that. Perhaps you should have chosen a potato sack so you don't have to beat the guys off with a stick. XD
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:02 am
That dress is beautiful~

I love the lace bits on it! Where did you order it from??? It gives off such a vampire tea party vibe.

~~LINK~~
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:52 am
Didn't pick anyone up in it. Laughing

And it is gorgeous, although a little short while sitting down. Laughing

I got it from City Chic. They have stores in the USA, but it is an Australian company. Yes

And while my dress was pretty, the most comments from my friends came from the fact that it's the first time they had seen my undercut properly, AND it has a pattern shaved into it. I spent a lot of time laughing over that. Their reactions were priceless. XD Laughing
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:16 pm
Bo-I'm sure they were at least looking. At least you didn't need a big stick. XD

I need 154 more posts after this one to move up.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:44 am
Hahaha, I had a heavy bag, that would have worked too. And heels. And two guys over 6 foot, except one kept running his mouth and I flipped him off a couple of times. Laughing

I need under 25 posts.

I'm getting a little bit frustrated with uni at the moment. Kinda regretting dropping one business unit instead of the other business unit. Supposed to be making up groups of 5, my group had a group of 4, which may end up being a group of 3 because the 4th is probably going to drop the unit. Rolling Eyes

So there are two groups of 5, maybe one other group of 4...and then us. Sigh thunk

Over. It.
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:01 pm
XD

How much longer do you have until you finish school?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:09 pm
I'm just going to go with 5 years lol. Nice round number. I'd like to say less time, but knowing my health issues like I do, it may take longer. Sigh

I do need to try to focus. I drank half a bottle of wine on a school night. I feel good though. XD
9035/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:00 pm
You'll get there! Very Happy

I bet! I also bet that you didn't feel so great the next day. XD
Page 58 of 60