Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 54, 55, 56  Next
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 25, 2019 5:58 pm
I've actually caught the wrong bus before. But luckily enough, it had terminated at a train station that was two stops away from the train station near my friend's place. *shrugs* I've caught the wrong bus a few times in the city. I get to see places I don't normally get to see...and also get to be late to uni. XD

I haven't had anything to drink today...well, yesterday as it is Sunday now. Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
8960/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 25, 2019 6:01 pm
Our public transportation is pretty poor. One of the things we loved about Paris was the public transportation. If our bus system was better, and if I didn't feel like I would get hit by a car, I would use it more and ride my bike more.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 25, 2019 6:06 pm
My only issue with the bus that stops near my place, is that it frequently runs late and it doesn't run on Sundays or public holidays when other bus routes do run on those days. It may be because they get more "foot traffic" or something, but it's still annoying when you have to walk over *thinks in American* I think 3/4 of a mile to the nearest bus stop that has a bus running that route.

Soon. Bo shall move up soon. eBil
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 25, 2019 11:32 pm
Riley-Tell me about it. In St. Louis public transportation and bike riding is just a good way to get mugged or beat up. XD Travelling in Paris sounds nice and probably a good deal safer. Very Happy I've heard Europe has a lot of pickpockets though which is something we don't have a lot of here.

Bo-Being late for class could be a good thing. XD

You have to walk that far?! That's terrible. Poor Bo. Sad

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 26, 2019 1:47 am
Some classes. I had one class that I never showed up for. I'm shocked that I actually passed it. Shocked

But yeah, around about a 3/4 of a mile to get to the next bus stop where most of the buses go by. When I was at my worst, I wouldn't have gone out. But now, depending on how I am feeling, I can do it. I could probably go further and walk all the way into town, but I don't want to push myself too hard. Only around about 3 things would stop me (aside from sheer laziness Laughing ), a high pollen count in the air, heavy smoke from either back burning/hazard reduction burns or just having had a bad day.

And Bo moved up to 53! Woop Just 100 more posts before Bo can move up again. XD
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 26, 2019 5:48 pm
XD I couldn't have did that at my college. They docked grades for bad attendance. I went most of the time, but with the little I missed there were a few times that I earned an A but got a B. Grr

I still need 116 posts to move up after this one. thunk

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:40 pm
I'd say a lot of my professors incorporated attendance into our final grade. I get why they did it, but I disagree with it. I'm paying you to teach me. That's incentive enough for me to attend class so I learn the material you will test me on. But I didn't complain, it was always free points for me since I never really skipped class.

I do recall one day where I *should* have stayed home but didn't. You really shouldn't mix chemicals in chem lab when you have the flu, you feel like a big rig ran you over, and you don't know where you are or what you're doing. If they didn't make it so impossible to make up a chem lab, I would have stayed home. But my schedule was arranged in such a way that I would have had to skip another class to attend a make-up lab. I remember telling myself to just get the data and to calculate the numbers later. I somehow made it to my car, and slept for a couple of hours before I tried to drive home. And for all of the good just getting the data did for me.....the numbers didn't even make sense, so I failed the lab anyways. Lol

I'll check where I'm at after I've done some more posting.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:36 pm
I only need 43 more posts to move up! Woop I didin't think I'd done that much posting. Shocked

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:42 pm
Eh, I looked anyway. I need about 31 posts to move up to rank 43.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:15 pm
I'm just glad you showed me how to find out. I used to have to rely on others to tell me. XD Making it to the front page made it easier too.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:36 am
Yeah, the front page does make it easier. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:26 pm
Do you happen to know how to look up Zanniversaries?

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:37 am
Try this link:

http://www.zantarni.com/memberlist.php?mode=joineddate&order=ASC&start=0

And play with the 0 to get to the date you're looking for.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:11 pm
Ok thanks. Very Happy I'll try that later when I have more time.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:37 pm
I need 20 more posts after this one to go up again. Almost there!
Page 55 of 56