Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:20 am
The trip will be safe enough. Just hope there will be no delays because of idiots on the tracks or being monkeys like last time. Rolling Eyes

Also, a few posts off moving up one. Ninja
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:22 am
There was a girl killed on train tracks not too far from here a few days ago. Some kids were jumping off of the bridge into the water. The other kids jumped off or out of the way in time, but she didn't make it. It's horrible, but those kids had no common sense. *shakes head*

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:29 am
Unfortunately, kids will do stupid things. And in the world we live in today, they record it. Sigh

About a month ago, a girl was killed in a car crash (she was the driver) not far away and there was an outpouring of sympathy for her and her family...that was until more information came out. She was recording on snapchat and apparently playing chicken with other cars. Her two friends who were in the car with her and survived, were posting selfies from the hospital if not the same night, it was the next day. It was only a few days later, when information started coming out about the two men in the other car who were seriously injured as a result. The mood shifted from the idiotic young women, to the men who were loosing work (both musicians) and I think one of them may never be able to play again.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:35 am
Jeez! People, especially kids! Grr

It was on the news here that some places are thinking of making texting while walking illegal. There have been quite a few cases of people not watching where they are going, and getting themselves hurt/killed. I just about lost my mind! We have enough laws, especially the kind that are supposed to protect idiots who have no common sense. You know why we have so many idiots? Because years ago they would have died out, but we coddle everyone now. The only thing I would approve of is if said idiot with their cell phone in their hand had kids with them, and got them hurt. They should be up for a murder charge. *mumbles to self and shakes head again*

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 6:25 am
I think that was punted around here as well. I think there was also talk about trailing lights at crossings with traffic lights, that are on the ground, so if you are looking down at your phone and walking and not PAYING ANY DAMNED ATTENTION! to anything around you, you'll be able to notice the lights if they are red, amber or green. Stupid idea really, because not everyone can or will, pay that much attention away from their phone. Only situation where it might be useful is for the near sighted people, who can't see the walking man across the street.

I'll admit that I have walked along with my eyes on my phone (playing pokemon go XD ), but if I am sending a text message or looking up something on a map (especially when not in an area that I am familiar with or trying to find a specific location), I'll stop off to the side.

Anyway, less than 30 posts to move up now that I am at 54. Yes
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 11:56 am
Lights on the ground sound cool just because I think it would be pretty. XD

I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as people aren't in a potentially dangerous situation. If they're walking in a park it's no big deal as long as there aren't any big holes for them to fall into. XD

Still need 173 more posts. Sigh

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 23, 2019 4:58 am
25 posts and then Bo will move up again. Woop Woop

I am so damn tired. I'm actually shocked that I am still at uni for my last...aka only lecture of the day lol. I only got about 4, maybe 5 hours sleep, woke up an hour earlier due to the old fella getting up and getting ready to go out early to wait to see the GP. So I've been awake since 6am and I won't be getting home until after 7.30pm. And I need to finish up my part of the group work and then make sure it all makes sense before submitting it tomorrow.

And I've already been drinking today. Whoops. Laughing
8960/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 23, 2019 5:44 pm
Well, it's always 5 o'clock somewhere. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 23, 2019 6:56 pm
XD Bo has an interesting life. I remember those days. *sighs* Oh well. I guess I had my time in the sun.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 24, 2019 12:04 am
Actually, I was drinking at lunch time. XD
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 24, 2019 5:47 pm
XD I usually never got started that early unless I was on a float trip.

I'm not even going to bother checking where I am yet because posting has been too slow the last couple of days. I'm sure I'm near where I was the last time. Lol

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 24, 2019 6:10 pm
I don't usually drink, but since I changed careers to the ED, I'm more inclined to have at least one. My tolerance is still pretty low, so I don't push it.

Yeah, I'm not going to check mine today. Maybe when the event ends I'll take a peak and see where I'm at.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 24, 2019 11:31 pm
Mine is pretty low now too. I'm just not used to it anymore. Once upon a time though I could give a lot a men a run for their money. XD Same with food. I can eat a lot, but the most remarkable thing is how fast I can eat. I'm practically a machine. Lol I should have entered eating contests.

Events are very good for posting goals. Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 25, 2019 2:26 am
I had a drink yesterday as well. I had time while waiting for my bus. And THEN, with like...11 minutes before my bus, I went into the shopping centre and ordered some food. As I got to the crossing, I saw the bus moving to the bus stop. I turned and hightailed it to the next bus stop up the street and I JUST made that one and flagged the bus driver down as I was moving into the bus stop zone. Thankfully, he had another bus in front of him to slow him down. Laughing

I very rarely drink these days, but I am pretty damn sure, when it comes to spirits, blokes don't have a chance and I would DEFINITELY fail a sobriety test. XD

Only 10 post before I move up. Probably by Monday. Laughing
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 25, 2019 12:35 pm
I never got to do the bus thing. We don't have them here because it's a rural area. I could have when I lived in the city, but it wasn't really safe for me. It's just as well, I'd probably mess the whole thing up. I'd either miss my bus, couldn't find my bus, or get off at the wrong stop. Lol

*gives Bo a breathalyzer test and almost faints because of the results*
Page 54 of 56