Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:57 am
I'm getting further behind with uni work. Was supposed to have done a reading before my tutorial today. Didn't do it. Whoops. Now I am planning on ditching the Japanese communication tutorial because I am hurting and don't want to walk from one side of campus, to the other side for my lecture and then back again for another lecture. It's a long enough day today as it is, I've been up since about 5am and won't be getting home until after dark at least. Sigh
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8800/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:16 pm
I'm sorry you're so busy Bo. Sad

I haven't made hardly any progress on posting. I need another event. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:41 am
I'm going to be a whole lot quieter this semester, bar events of course, mostly so I can stay on top of my courses this semester. Learning a language is hard. Especially when the Grammar Lecturer is Italian, the Culture Lecturer is French, the Script Tutor is...Asian and the Communication Tutor is also Asian. I am bound to get confuzzled. Laughing

But slowly, but surely, I will pass plaidgirl at number 50, 9207 posts. Laughing

But, basically 500 posts (less) and I will be there...cos I am currently at 8,713 posts as of this post. Laughing

Not that I am counting or anything...although, this thread is all about the counting. XD Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8800/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:51 pm
I've been slaking on the posting too, from work and just life. But I have 153 posts before I hit rank 44. I had gotten my hopes up at the talk of an RP starting up, but it looks like that's on hold. I might make a couple and see if there is interest.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:02 pm
I didn't think I had posted much lately but I did move up one spot. I'm about to move up another to 29th place. I just need one more post after this one. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:29 am
Now at 55. I sneaked up there yesterday. Laughing

200 more posts, I'll be at 53, 300 more posts and I'll be at 52. And 425 (or there abouts) and I will hit 51. Yes

And only around 900 posts to catch up to Riley. XD Laughing
8800/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:14 pm
You better watch out Riley. Bo is coming for you. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:09 am
Oh, you are safe for now Riley. Laughing

I just have to get through the following people to catch up to Riley... Sigh thunk

45 - Riley - 9654
46 - wildrose - 9586
47 - Pook - 9533
48 - Lanatin - 9279
49 - MissMalice - 9248
50 - plaidgirl - 9207
51 - Ryver - 9176
52 - Animelove - 9051
53 - dragondude - 8950
54 - Lyht - 8915

Luckily for me though, either non posters or sporadic posters. eBil
8800/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:45 pm
True. It's totally doable Bo. Very Happy

Only 7 more posts for me to be in 28th place. I'm slowly, but surely, moving up. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:30 am
Considering when I first started tracking this, I was only around the 5k mark or something like that. Now I am within the reach of the 9k total posts. Yes
8800/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:09 am
Laughing You are totally going to catch up to me if I don't start posting more. XD

Awesome job, Rayven!

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:36 am
If I start posting more. Laughing

I've been a little lax lately. I need to get to work on some group work, which was my plan for tomorrow, but as of yesterday (I already knew it was going to happen, they just hadn't had a chance to ask me about it Laughing ), I found out that I am going up with my mum tomorrow, to pick up the pain in butt who decided to move up there and is having her birthday party up there (ew Rolling Eyes ) and bring her back down to spend the week before we take her back up for the party. Dad had something taken off his nose (I'm guessing it was taken off) and now has a bandage on his nose that makes him look like he has a puffin beak. XD So he...can drive, but it isn't really a good idea to drive that far.

So I'll be driving up, going the way that I was first suggested, because I want to avoid an area, and not the way that the "boss" aka dad, was trying to tell me. Mum needs a drive in the countryside anyway. XD
8800/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:55 pm
Thanks Riley! Very Happy We're all doing a great job. Yes

Bo I'm sorry to hear about your Dad's nose. My Dad has had a lot of things removed. Skin cancer runs in the family. Yesterday he tried to remove his knuckle himself. XD He cut himself on a can when he was pushing down the trash. Rolling Eyes I think he could have used a couple of stitches but he's managing. I changed his bandage this morning.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:30 am
I think my aunt died from complications from surgery, but what kicked off all her poor health, was skin cancer. And she had extremely fair skin. Dad has fair skin as well, but then again, the 4 boys and my aunt all had/have fair skin...no idea about the other now deceased aunt. She cut off all contact after the father's death. Shrug

Anyway, I didn't drive up because I was so damn tired and didn't want to deal with the tail end of peak hour Sydney traffic. So mum drove up and I took her the "back/long" way and then I drove from picking up the teenager to over the halfway point. The teenager gave me directions from the back seat from where we started to back to the main road home again. And I only stalled the car once. Laughing XD

I was damn glad to get home...after I got us off at the wrong exit and then got us back on the right road again, then mum (I wasn't paying attention, so again my fault for not making sure she was going the right way), decided to turn off before we had to and then I was like, "Nope, not going to try and navigate you through a city I've been to decades ago and take even LONGER to get home", so I fired up the gps on my phone and took us back to the road we needed to get on and where she wouldn't need very much direction...aside from getting off the one motorway to the next one. Laughing
8800/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:44 pm
The sun is hard on fair skin. I have fair skin and I should have been more careful with the sun. I'll probably have tons of skin cancer. :/ I also have very light blue eyes, almost gray, and I'm assuming that contributed to the cataracts I'm already starting to get. :/ At least I listened to my eye doctor when he told me I have to start wearing sunglasses. I want to slow down the process of my cataracts as much as possible.

Thank God for GPS! XD
Page 50 of 52