Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:17 pm
I think you're right. I actually thought some more about it last night, and I have more to say. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:34 pm
I know! It is such an interesting topic (to me at least), and it would be interesting to see what others have to say about it. Plus it helps with activity in the scholar's forum. Laughing

But I am no where near as annoyed as last night. I am just super happy with my tattoo, and my medical alert tattoo got a bit of a touch up too. I got her to go over the red part with purple because the red never really healed properly. I'm one of the people who can't absorb the red ink properly. I can already tell with the medical alert tattoo that it might need another going over, but like I told my tattoo artist, I'll give it a month to let everything settle down again before I decide if it needs more to it or not. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8100/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:42 pm
True. XD

That is the one thing I don't like about tattoos. They usually fade and looked muddled after some time has passed. :/ I'll definitely never bother with the color white anymore. It just disappears.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:20 am
See, I did consider getting white ink, mostly to keep the tattoo to myself, but after doing some reading into inks (which then lead me down the rabbit hole to other things involving tattoos and piercings XD ) and looking at where the tattoo is, I figured I would rather have faded black ink, than a very invisible ink. But then again, pretty sure the UV ink that you can only see under a black light is more invisible. Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8100/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:49 pm
XD I don't understand the point of getting a tattoo if it's just going to be invisible. I don't even own a black light. I think I'd eventually forget where my tattoo was, or that I even had one. Lol

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:08 pm
Yeah...I did watch a UK tattoo show that mostly does tattoo cover ups, and this elderly lady came in for her first tattoo ever. She had had open heart surgery and want a tattoo...I can't remember if it was to cover up the scar or make it beautiful. Anyway, she ended up getting a rose bud on the stem, in white ink, along the scar. It looked really good when it was done and she was very happy with it. She understood that the white would fade and it would end up looking slightly pink...or yellow, I can't remember, but I know white ink has it's place. Mostly for highlighting in black/grey tattoos lol.
8100/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:34 pm
That's a cool story. Very Happy I would find it surprising to see an older lady walk into a tattoo shop for her first tattoo. XD Yeah, but it can also disappear altogether. It did on me. :/ I now have feathers that are skin colored, and black panther whiskers that only kind of show up because they're in the middle of a bunch of black. I took a close look and they are just my skin color too. Which happens to be pretty white, but not exactly what I had in mind. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:43 pm
Yeah, it all depends on your skin. Me being all pastie and white probably wouldn't help the tattoo last. Although, I do have white ink highlights in both my other tattoos.

And for your information...you can go talk allllllllll about it now. I posted a vague...ish question. XD
8100/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:15 pm
We're too white for white ink! XD

*claps hands enthusiastically* Cool! Very Happy

I am running so behind today. I need to go do chores. Sad

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:38 pm
I'm avoiding unpacking. XD
That's not really true, I did a lot today. Problem is, there's so much stuff to go through, it doesn't look like I did anything at all. The thought of downsizing makes me happy though. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:08 pm
XD I'd just give yourself a break. You've been working really hard. It does feel nice to declutter. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:46 am
I've been chipping away at the pile of stuff little by little. I'm imagining what it will look like when everything is where it should go, which is how I'm keeping my motivation up, lol.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:18 pm
XD That's a good idea. I'm sure it will look great. Very Happy It always feels so good to complete a major task. It's still hard to make ourselves get started on it though. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:19 am
I quite like refreshing my post count. I look at the page and think that I'm a certain number, refresh the page and oh look! 20 posts out of nowhere. XD
8100/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:04 pm
Magic! XD That never happens for me because I use the link that Riley gave me which is actually for the second page. By the time I get to the right page it has already refreshed. XD
Page 43 of 46