Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:14 pm
Rayven - yeee i know (x recently i had a long stretch of a couple months where i barely posted on caedon. i was feeling really antisocial and down. but feeling a bit more chatty lately so getting back into the posting jam.

and i always feel bad like you guys im so sorry i was gone for so long and everyone is like its okay VEE we understand and im like ;-; MA PEOPLE

yeah i like to keep track of things. dunno why its just something i like to do xD so thats mostly why i even have a goal aha.. i almost made a spreadsheet :v i love spreadsheets hahaa. then i thought. i dont need to do all this unnecessary tracking which only im looking at anyways ?? (x

i like to talk too OBVIOUSLY (x and yes i want to keep zan active too, i think having a big goal helps motivate me a little lol

i post everywhere. im not much of a lurker haha. well becoming a mod on caedon made me slightly a lurker only because i HAVE to do forum sweeps and if i posted in every thread id never be done LOL

but in general if i read something ill prolly reply to it. just tha nature of VEE haha

Moon - yeah i cant do anything out of order (x i hear its ridiculous haha, but awesome ofc ;^^

OOOO i did not realize you were a teacher HAHA you were like prep for school i thought you meant college or something

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:18 pm
They are really fun games but make no sense and "order" is very subjective.

I know. My boss gave me homework.

Rayven: I'm amusing. Fight me.

Last edited by WishingMoon on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:47 pm
VEE-Aww. That's nice of them to understand. Very Happy I don't usually disappear, but sometimes I keep my answers shorter if I'm tired or whatever.

XD I can't say I like spreadsheets, but I do use them for my business. They're ok, but I can't do anything super complicated without looking it up. XD They're very handy if there's a lot of information.

Lol Goals are awesome like that. I've been meaning to set some personal goals. I just hope I can stick to them.

Wow. That would take a long time. XD I don't lurk either. If I'm not going to talk I just don't go to the forums at all. That's how it is on all my other sites. Zan is the only forums I've really felt safe posting on.

I'm so excited! I'm going to go visit my family tomorrow, and celebrate my birthday. Very Happy It was back on the 2nd, but better late than never. XD Unfortunately I probably won't be around very much tomorrow.

WishingMoon wrote:
Rayven: I'm amusing. Fight me.

*pictures it going something like what The Three Stooges would do only with 2 people* XD Well ok, but please don't hit my nose. I hate that. Laughing
Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:53 pm
Moon - ahhh xD gotcha.

does he normally give you homework?

whatcha up to today??

Rayven - im kind of in and out with no consistency xD sometimes im a posting maniac sometimes i wont post for a few days -shrugs- so im glad my friends understand haha

they are just so useful. i cant do super complicated things but i do know quite a bit. when i was in college i did use them a lot also, i was a chemistry major.

yeah sometimes goals dont work for me but sometimes they work really well so haha i never know ! XD

yeah i dont even do too many forum sweeps oops so normally im only around if im gonna be posting xDD and ye im like that on every site as well.

yes ! that is so exciting! Very Happy im so happy for you. im sure you will have a great day today.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:24 pm
VEE-Wow! Chemistry sounds really exciting, and a little dangerous. XD Did you ever have anything go wrong?

I imagine being a moderator is a lot of work especially if the forums are super busy.

Thanks! I had a great time, but it was a looong day. XD I was really tired when I got home. Actually I yawned all the way home. Lol

How's your weekend going?
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:14 am
It was exciting but honestly my memory is so broken I dont remember much about it at all xP

well i did research and a lot of things i tried didnt really work or didnt yield the results i wanted. but i never like mixed things and caused an explosion haha. one time i did breathe in bromine on accident, which is bad but it wasnt enough to really hurt me so. i was okay just could barely breathe for a bit. also i was wearing an off white sweater one day working with bromine and the sleeves became brown because of the fumes. even though i was working in a fume hood, cause we always did, so i wasnt breathing it but my arms were in there lol.

also i have a few shirts that are discolored and some that have holes in them from acid. i was supposed to wear a lab coat esp during my research (mostly when i was using the more dangerous stuff) but i didnt want to always xD oops. but i never really hurt myself

actually its the most work during events not because the forums are busy but because mods play npcs during events. so we normally have at least one thread that users can interact with npcs in, normally a type of game. for big events anyways. and people really like that but we all have different schedules so, we all pitch in to play them. plus i am a lead artisan so i am doing a lot of item work for the event before as well heh. im not an artist i dont make the items but i do all the other stuff lol

and thats good you had a nice time. i feel tired all the time aha. i hope you slept well then ! XD normally when the day makes me tired i just go to sleep so easily its cool

my weekend was p good, yesterday was fathers day so i spent the day with my family and wasnt really on the pc heh but it was a good time. we watched jurassic world which i have seen but it was awhile ago and i mostly forgot it and i thought it was pretty good. (x we also played tennis.

how was your sunday ?

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:55 am
Bo is about...and still itchy...*grumbles as she scratches at her arms and then hits herself to stop doing that*
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7750/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:53 pm
VEE-Those fumes sound horrible. XD I don't think I'd like getting all brown. Lol I'm glad you never got hurt.

That does sound like a lot of work, but it's nice of you and the other staff to do that for the players. Very Happy

Thanks. Yeah I did basically pass out. I like it when that happens too. It's much better than laying there and not being able to sleep. That is sooo frustrating. XD

Awww. I bet your Dad had a good Father's Day. It sounds like everybody had a good time. XD I think my Dad had a good day. They just stayed home, but that's what Dad would want. He just likes to watch TV. XD

My Sunday was kind of rough. I was still tired from Saturday, I have PMS, and my Grandma is trying to drive me crazy. It took a while to feel better, but I eventually did. Thank you for asking. Very Happy

Are you pretty good at tennis? I don't think I'm coordinated enough. XD I played a little in PE, but I wasn't very good which made me not really care for it. XD

Bo-You're still itchy? Shocked Don't hit yourself. You'll just have bruises too. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:10 am
This place is hard to find once you've lost track of it.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Yes it is. It took me a while to find it the first time I lost it. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:19 pm
I stopped traveling into the forums a while ago. I typically used the post history link but I don't even do that anymore. I forgot how to do.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 am
I only go into the forums when places I post in fall off the home page.

That usually only happens during events, or when someone new comes to Zan.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:47 am
Get that!

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:20 am
Yes, I am still itchy. I'm currently sitting around watching Netflix. At my sister's place because the power was supposed to go off at our place. I come over to find that there is a party of 5 dogs, instead of the usual 3 dogs. I sent my sister a message going, "Uhhhh, party of 5? What treats can the extra bodies get?" XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7750/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:04 pm
XD Where'd the extra dogs come from?
Page 39 of 45