Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:22 am
Yep, sounds good. I have 101 flowers right now, and i have already bought doubles of a couple of the items from the store. So i think that its definitely do-able for me to get another full set, well that's what i am hoping anyway. XD I'm going for weirds set still ,or whatever i can get of it. XD

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:26 am
I'll leave the questing for tomorrow, right now I'm busy with a roleplaying event on Tumblr (note to self: don't try to write your character in three different mental states and at various levels of intoxication, that just gets messy XD )

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:33 am
I can't tell if it was you or the character that was in all of those states, either way it sounds very complicated. XD
Anyway that sounds fun, i don't do much roleplaying or going on Tumblr so i can't relate entirely , but still sounds like an interesting deal. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:41 am
plaidgirl wrote:
I can't tell if it was you or the character that was in all of those states, either way it sounds very complicated. XD
Anyway that sounds fun, i don't do much roleplaying or going on Tumblr so i can't relate entirely , but still sounds like an interesting deal. XD

That totally cracked me up! XD

Manah if you need help with the quest please let me know.

Plaid-Wow we already have way more than enough for Weird's set then. What items did you buy doubles of already? I can go buy the rest then. Then I'll get started on Keres' set.
Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:50 am
It's the character Very Happy I have one interaction with her friend while they're about to get something to drink, one where she's already drunk and meets a handsome guy, and an old one talking to a coworker about problems with her boss (without any alcohol involved), and I'm trying to write ALL THREE at the same time. XD

I'll let you know if I need help, Rayven, thanks! (I almost wrote Riley here...)

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:07 am
It does sound really interesting! I bet it is confusing to write though. XD

You're very welcome Manah! I can understand that. We both have "R" names. XD
Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:48 am
And I think I need your help already. How does the portal thing work? What am I supposed to do there?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:56 am
No problem. I'll PM you. Very Happy
Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:25 am
Rayven wrote:
plaidgirl wrote:

That totally cracked me up! XD

Manah if you need help with the quest please let me know.

Plaid-Wow we already have way more than enough for Weird's set then. What items did you buy doubles of already? I can go buy the rest then. Then I'll get started on Keres' set.

Oh okay, i got her a molten metal, a bolt,clover stem,clover, lucky rainbow already.And the stuff starting with "air mage" ^_^ including Puff and Gust...Let me know if you want me to get more items for her or Keres' , i still have more flowers. , other than that i will just start collecting for someone else who may need help in the future.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:27 pm
Ok thanks Plaid! Would you mind sending the items you just mentioned to Weird? I'll buy the rest and send them to her. Then if you don't mind I could probably use a little help with Keres too. Thank you so much for helping me! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:59 pm
You guys are seriously awesome!
I'm going to try to work on helping Moon - sounds like she's super busy with school and life right now. I'll try to do what I can, but I have a quiz to take tomorrow. And I have a final on Tuesday to study for, that I keep believing I'm going to fail, but that's probably not true Sigh I hate tests.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:34 pm
I totally answered this earlier, but apparently it didn't take. XD

Thanks Riley! Hopefully I can still help a bunch, but my fiance is home all weekend and he keeps me pretty busy. He's a workaholic, and doesn't seem to understand that I'm not. XD

Good luck on your test! You won't fail. *gives Riley a noogie*

I sent the items to Weird. I'm going to start on Keres now.

Edit:

I already sent Keres: Air Mage Scarf, Air Mage Horns, Air Mage Boomerang, and Lightning Mage Scarf.
Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:42 pm
Okay, i sent all the items i mentioned over to Weird. Let me know what i can get for Keres ^_^ I still have plenty flowers and i will be buying as many things as i can just random from the shop if no one requests anything and the event is about to end. That way if anyone missed out i still have a couple items to donate to them!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:26 pm
Thank you! I'll just put a list here of what Keres still needs. I already bought the rest. I can cross them off as we get them. I'll give Weird and Keres my extra sets of Quest items so no one has to worry about that. I haven't heard back from Pike so I'll just do what I can for her if I have time and flowers left.

Keres still needs:
Metal Mage Garb-done
Metal Mage Mallet-done
Metal Mage Shoulder-done
Metal Mage Horn-done
Bolt-done
Air Magic-done
Molten Metal-done
Ingot-done
Cloudy-done
Slag-done
Lightning Magic-done
Lightning Mage Wand-done
Lightning Mage Garb-done

Last edited by Rayven on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:42 pm
Okay got it , just sent everything you listed there over to Keres. hope that helps ^___^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 14 of 22