Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 71, 72, 73  Next
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:31 pm
I do love (and much appreciate) that this site is slowly getting updates and that new items are being made.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:20 am
You can do it, Queen Blaze! Very Happy

I agree, Kaderin. Queen Blaze always makes sure we have new pretties to play with. Very Happy
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:32 am
I just wish I could afford to donate for the monthly items tbh. But even the commons we get are really lovely.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:41 pm
I understand. Did you know that if you go to Sir Scarz' shop in the Castle Bazaar that he usually has extra gems he will sell you for 25k Zg per gem? Then you can buy the donation sets for regular site currency. Very Happy Yeah, they are and I love having so many color choices for each item.
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:19 pm
Yeah...that implies that I'm active enough to have 25k per item I want per month...
>.>
Lol

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:17 am
XD You don't have to be that active to make some currency here. Do you mine and forge?
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:35 pm
I did, but it's just...easy to forget and annoying with the whole running out of energy (I get it, but it's just annoying) and never having enough foods on stock to get it back up. XP
Idk, I should do it more but eh.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:08 pm
If you ever get your levels high enough you won't need food. The canary will die before you run out of energy. Poor canary. XD

I know it can be tedious but it's the only way to make good money here. *shrugs*

I think I'm going to wait until the St. Yorick's event to check my post count. I doubt it's moved much since Halloween.
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:50 pm
*checks stats*
Nooo! How am I only at level 4?!
XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:26 am
Ummm...I don't know. XD Actually, that's probably not a bad thing. I don't think it takes as long to level up in the beginning. I'm a level 20 and it takes me forever to level up now.
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:06 pm
Idk, I find leveling up to take forever. I think since re-joining in activity earlier in the year, I've only gained 1 level.
But then it's easy for me to just not bother or forget to do deeds/crimes too.
*shrug*

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:45 am
I went ahead and checked my progress and I did move up to #17. Very Happy That's the good news. The bad news is that I need 1,142 more posts to move up again. Shocked thunk That's going to take some time.
Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:51 pm
I don't know how many posts I need to get from my current spot on member list and my goal of spot #300, but I do know I still need about 100 posts to get to spot 450. So...same.
XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:22 pm
XD We'll get there.

How's your day going?
Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:52 pm
Not too bad. Off from my museum job this week, so I got to sleep in a little bit today. Didn't actual accomplish anything I meant to which mainly was just calling to schedule an eye exam, which I didn't do because I forgot until just now and right now my anxiety (having to make phone calls outside of work makes me super anxious and I don't know why) kind of making me feel sick, plus I have to clock in at work soon, so I'm gonna take down the number and call first thing tomorrow. I thought about just trying to walk in (because they normally do take walk-ins), but idk what with covid if they'll let me or if I need to call to actually schedule.
Page 72 of 73