{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6277, 6278, 6279  Next
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:49 pm
Whew!
Well that was a lot of work, but the event is now done and I hope everyone had fun! Yes

What's everyone up to this week - anything fun? I'm going to go try to find a couple plants that I want for the yard/garden, and then I need to start thinking about Thanksgiving. Ugh. Dead

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:35 am
I'm working through depression caused by friend withdrawal. But I'm also working on mailing a baby dragon to its new mom. And I cut out a very intricate paper doll without eye strain.

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:13 pm
Ahhh yeah, I know that feeling all too well actually, Tam. I'm sorry. Is there any way for you to work around it somehow? We are a species who need other people... this forced withdrawal from each other is unnatural and difficult Yes Sad

Congrats on the lack of eye strain and a baby dragon finding a new home, though - those are accomplishments worthy of celebration, right??

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:19 pm
UtterlyWeird wrote:
But I'm also working on mailing a baby dragon to its new mom.

^Same, lol.
(Meant to have it sent yesterday, but my energy was pretty low so aiming for Tuesday before work.)

This week has been weird. I've had more days off than usual, which threw me off a bit, but which I also desperately needed. Yesterday was a semi-lazy day. Managed to drag myself out of yhe house to buy groceries then sat on my bed watching YouTube videos and playing Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley. And did a few minor chores.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:43 pm
I'm thinking of having a gamer day, Kaderin. Maybe some Torchlight 2, or Amazing Adventures of Van Helsing, and maybe a bit more of Littlewood (yeah, I actually have a sim game too now, my first!).

Blazestorm wrote:
Ahhh yeah, I know that feeling all too well actually, Tam. I'm sorry. Is there any way for you to work around it somehow? We are a species who need other people... this forced withdrawal from each other is unnatural and difficult Yes Sad

Congrats on the lack of eye strain and a baby dragon finding a new home, though - those are accomplishments worthy of celebration, right??

I just have to heal and get used to him not being here anymore. I was used to being alone before he started pulling me out of the corner, but now I look around and there are a hundred things that remind me of him, and I can't talk with him about them, or hug him.

Yes. I think so. ^_^ And there is a kind lady on Etsy helping me to pick out a set of brads that will look good on the doll and work for her.

Kaderin Triste

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:09 am
Huh, I've never heard of Littlewood, but I may have to look it up. I could use more games...if it works with my limited gaming options, lol.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:41 am
Kaderin Triste wrote:
Huh, I've never heard of Littlewood, but I may have to look it up. I could use more games...if it works with my limited gaming options, lol.

I'm a poor gamer with a weak computer, and Littlewood seems to be working alright so far. Nothing to fight in it, but there are critters that will knock you flying in the mines, and those things scare me. LOL Just watch out for Willow. She's supposedly the player character's ex, and she's needing and VERY annoying.

Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:30 pm
Littlewood?
I heard of it and got it in my wishlist on steam. Gotta wait for my new computer and stuff before I start on that one!
UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:54 am
It doesn't really need much power, Mytosis. My computer is of the species known as the Wal-Mart special, though it's not from Wal-Mart.

Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:40 pm
my new computer is specifically for gaming, this mac is mainly for work. :')
UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:13 am
Myosotis wrote:
my new computer is specifically for gaming, this mac is mainly for work. :')

Ahhhh. Gotcha!

Kaderin Triste

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:21 am
My computer is mostly for watching dvds...
Embarassed
Though it also stores Derpy and cat pics when I clean out my phone and also craft patterns.
Tbh, I don't use my computer as much as I'd like to...

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:11 am
LOL I also watch DvDs mostly on the computer. Which is why I don't like Disney DvDs. They don't WORK on my computer.

Kaderin Triste

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:32 pm
Awwww that sucks!
Thankfully, I've never had an issue with Disney dvds and my computer. I wonder why they don't work for you.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:33 am
Huh. Me too. But they skip and fritter and do all sorts of junk.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6277, 6278, 6279  Next
Page 6278 of 6279