{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6273, 6274, 6275, 6276  Next
UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:49 pm
LOL! That MIGHT be a little hard for me to do, since I'm not the best photographer, and it's such a TINY shroomy. I have a mermaid about the same size from another artist, and I haven't managed to photograph her yet, either. You like dolls?

Here's a link to the shroomy's page. https://www.shapeways.com/product/2MSE4S2JU/shroomie-bjd-micro-doll

This is the tiny mermaid. Only mine has a pale green upper body. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/992156714/bjd-doll-pserhia-resin?

Have you ever seen those Asian pancakes that get layered with a ton of butter, cheese, and chocolate sprinkles?

And my week... kind of weird. Partly because of smoke in the air, partly because of staying up late, partly because of pain, and partly from being attacked by a bedbug last night in the bathroom. I'm glad you're feeling better, and envious of your ability to do housework.

Anastasia

Creative Type
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:41 pm
Cute! I love the merfolk bjd.

I do like some dolls. Porcelain dolls kind of creep me out and the ones I owned had to face the wall when I slept. However, I have several ball jointed dolls and they should be more creepy based on the reactions I get from them, but they don't bother me near as much as the regular dolls do.

I have not seen the pancakes and now I must go look them up. >.>

I hope that you can get a good night's sleep soon. Bedbugs are their own brand of evil, and hell to get rid of.

On cleaning: I completely lost my ability to smell bleach with long-covid, and today I managed to get a massive headache and my nose burns from trying to sanitize (bleach and water) some items that mice nested in the box of. Productivity and pain. >.<;
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:17 am
*streaks through wearing only the bandaid she got to cover up her 2nd stab in the arm and runs back in to nab a waffle and runs off again*
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:09 pm
Ouch, Ana! Are you ok - you didn't burn your nose or lungs too much with the bleach, did you?

Bo, it's nice to have you running around again, but bandaids do not count as clothing...

Andra

Pixelist
Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:59 pm
Hello everyone! How has everyone been doing lately?

Creative Type
Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:19 pm
Hi Bo! Bye Bo! *A streaking Bo is a completely normal occurrence*

Blaze, I hope not? I'm -still- not feeling well and I cannot tell where the virus ends and the environmental effects begin.

Andra, hello! All things considered, I'm alright. You?

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:40 pm
Hey Andra! Welcome to one of the oldest threads on Zantarni! Yes

I'm doing ok, thanks... I'm a bit tired today, though.

Oh... that complicates things, Ana Yes I'm sorry Sad

...yes, Bo streaking is completely normal around here.. but is it behavior that we want to encourage??? Confused

Andra

Pixelist
Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:19 am
streaking is a completely normal occurrence?
What an interesting place I've come to. XD

I'm doing pretty well. I had the day off and I got a little bit done, but mostly just relaxed and enjoyed the day off.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:40 pm
LOL... yeah... Bo running around in the buff is, unfortunately, a completely normal thing around here. She has been doing it for years! Zan is anything but boring, really! XD

It sounds like you had a good day, Andra Yes Heart

UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:01 am
Anastasia wrote:
Cute! I love the merfolk bjd.

I do like some dolls. Porcelain dolls kind of creep me out and the ones I owned had to face the wall when I slept. However, I have several ball jointed dolls and they should be more creepy based on the reactions I get from them, but they don't bother me near as much as the regular dolls do.

I have not seen the pancakes and now I must go look them up. >.>

I hope that you can get a good night's sleep soon. Bedbugs are their own brand of evil, and hell to get rid of.

On cleaning: I completely lost my ability to smell bleach with long-covid, and today I managed to get a massive headache and my nose burns from trying to sanitize (bleach and water) some items that mice nested in the box of. Productivity and pain. >.<;

Oh, which BJDs? I don't have many of those, just a few I couldn't resist because of the shape of them, like the mini mer and the shroomy.

Did you find the pancakes? XD

I've been living with occasional bug visits from the neighbours for many years now. They can't get into my bed because it's fortified, but yeah, they attack me at the computer or in the bathroom. My poor feet.

OW Oh no. Poor nose.

...And there went Bo.

Andra

Pixelist
Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:41 pm
I love the look of ball joint dolls! I would love to have some, but the ones I like are all expensive. XD

Bugs freak me out. I have arachnophobia, and a strong dislike of insects. When I was little there was a solid year (at least) when I had nightly nightmares about bugs. Actually nightly. I probably should have had therapy or somethingÖ
UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 am
I personally wish the cool looking dolls had other kinds of bodies and joints. I was around when BJD first became a thing, and I got burned by the doll snobs, so they have bad memories attached. And also, most of them don't pose worth a darn. Plus a lot of them fade or turn yellow. I had a blue doll, but now she's grey. I hope these artist ones I've bought don't fade like that.

Awww. I grew up around crawlie critters, and have had pet ones in the past. It's just things like bedbugs and black widows that leave me twitchy scared. ...And dead/squished/injured insects put me into the screaming panic. I've never seen such a puzzled expression as on my boss the day I found a dead cranefly and ran away from it so fast.

Andra

Pixelist
Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:15 pm
I donít know anything about the doll community, but I was into lolita fashion for a second, but the community was so toxic I just backed right back out. Itís such a shame when a community atmosphere just ruins something for people.

I prefer bugs to be dead, but that still isnít great. XD

Last night we heard a mouse in the apartment, so we set out a humane trap to catch it and get it outside. I like mice and rats, but I know you canít keep a wild one as a pet so itís got to go.
UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:49 am
The BJD community can be so elitist that it's insane.

Aww. Round here pet rats are illegal.

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:17 pm
Good morning everyone.
How is everyone?
Are you enjoying October so far?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6273, 6274, 6275, 6276  Next
Page 6274 of 6276