Zantarni Zoo-Post & Click/Feed Zan Pets!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:38 pm
What is zoom church like? Do people sing in their homes or does it just go straight to the sermon?

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:12 pm
We sing if we want to, and while we're muted. XD The pastor plays us a hymn video with the words on to follow, just like in RL church, and then we get a message from headquarters, and then the sermon. And before and after it all there's a lot of teasing and joking insults to try and get people to turn their cameras on and interact.

*looks at my pet* Nope looks pretty! And grouchy. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:39 pm
Awww! Nope looks great. Very Happy Congrats.
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:10 am
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I can see why. I never turn my camera on unless I have too

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:23 pm
I don't think I'd like Zoom church but I guess it's better than nothing. I look horrible through video chat. It always picks up all of my flaws. Grr
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:02 pm
I learned my camera has a blur function in 3 different levels so there are options out there

I also learned between FB messenger, teams, zoom, webex I look different in all of them Zoned

You could just accidently make yourself cat for the whole church experience

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:01 pm
Need one of those cute animated avatars some video chat things let you use. XD

What really cracks me up is when the stupid Avast anti-virus is screaming that hackers can see what I'm doing through my camera... and it's not plugged in.

Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:01 am
When the camera you know about isn't plugged in Wink

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:33 pm
I finally gave in to the pop up bullying yesterday and uninstalled Flash. And then Adobe tried to install something without asking! Which made Avast pop up repeatedly happily informing me that they'd blocked the attempt because it was infected with "Generic" something or other. I really dislike Avast, but at least it doesn't kill computers like other antiviruses I've used.

Today I learned about Misophonia, which is a disorder in which certain sounds trigger emotional or physiological responses that some might perceive as unreasonable given the circumstance. Those who have misophonia might describe it as when a sound “drives you crazy.” Their reactions can range from anger and annoyance to panic and the need to flee.

Sounds like me and the neighbours' drums.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:11 pm
Yoari wrote:
You could just accidently make yourself cat for the whole church experience

Now that's a good idea! XD

One time I tried to take a picture of myself and there was a picture of Jesus on the wall behind me and the camera tried to focus on His face too. XD

Tam-You're definitely not the only one with that problem. When I worked at Home Depot, I was out in Lawn & Garden and the alarm was broke and kept going off continuously for at least an hour. I finally called inside and told them if they didn't switch me with someone else I was going to lose my mind. I must have sounded unstable because they switched us out and I got a break from it. XD
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:24 pm
Jesus photobombing your picture XD

Hmmmm we had a SUPER loud HVAC thing and people slowly started going crazy from it until we had people come look at it. It was weird seeing how people reacted based on where their desk was located per the sound.

That is probably just annoyance and not Misophonia. I personally can't stand the sound of cloth ripping. It just burrows down and kills part of my soul and I feel like my ears tearing. I never knew there was a word for weird reactions to certain sounds

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:52 pm
*hug for Rayven* Some fire alarms put me into fight or flight mode. I... can sleep through others.

The drums would put me into screaming panic mode if I hadn't been forcefully taught as a child that screaming is only for if there's blood. (I'm slowly teaching myself otherwise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBwH0XOb6dk I love this Newsboys song. It's very yaaaasss for Tam.

Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:01 pm
Okay how to video is done is lit!

I am impressed how if you don't know they are a religious band I never would have expected it based on this song

Also Blaze needs to hire their pixelest XD

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:10 pm
Yoari wrote:
Jesus photobombing your picture XD

Exactly! Apparently no one can be trusted. XD However, I feel rather privileged that it was Jesus. Very Happy Heart

I can understand the cloth ripping bothering you. *nods*

*hugs Tam*

I wish I could do Christian music but I can't handle most of it. Embarassed I'm glad you like it though. Very Happy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24